Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party (7895 Views)

Rap Battles That Will Change Your Opinions Of Rap Battles / Basics Of RAP (what To Know When Rapping) / The Prince Of Rap Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
Ha ha!
Now u wanna battle. Lol
the only thing right in ur lenghty lyrics is the part where i frequent musicradio section.
Funny enough u got a very wise student.
Those who kno me kno i don't put up a punkass show like u just did.
I never came btwn ya and ur student, just gave my opinion and now u givin popsound like a steady frying fish head.
If i multiply my telescope lens by 50, i won't still see u in d rapgame.
U've confirmed u got lengthy lyrics but make no sense. U r not coherent in ur lines, u just muddle em up.
If only u kno ma rapskils, i bet the only thin that'l make u wanna kick a fight wit me is the story of "DAVID & GOLIAth"
C i got 4 test nextweek and exam is sure 2 follow, so comin here and kickin verses wit u is like subjectio myself to d devils temptations.
I'm sure i'l av ur time later.
I'm sure u no where near d top 50 raprs in nairaland.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Jun 11, 2009
HEY!!! I did not use Darequam's name jor!!! shocked shocked shocked ABEG!!! I know him wella so I no fit use his name for 1 cent!!! Change it back! angry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by dyabman(m): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2009
meeeeeeeeeee
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by dyabman(m): 4:43am On Jun 11, 2009
you don't got the right to say that tibs is on that WEAK SHIT/You mean the opposit cause I be on that BEAST SHIT/Put me on a track well say goodbye to ya BEAT BITCH/You see that foot over there well if you keep talkin im gonna make you EAT IT/Ya rhymes are sinceless like a GUN WITH NO SHELLS SEE/And If I had no legs i will still RUNNIN LB/COME TEST and I will let the GUN CLAP and put ONE IN YA BELLY/If money was a women I would every day Bleep MY PAPER/Cause I LOVE THE PAPER/I will never TRUST A HATER/That's why I say Bleep THOSE HATERS/And the only time a OFOKA don't feel me is when he's paralysed or JUST A HATER/And if that hater TRYING TO FRONT/He gonna say HI TO THE PUMP/Make that pussy bleed like the TIME OF THE MONTH/NTIBS is quick to put the steel in ya mouth like a braces DENTIST/And when I put my pistol in ya mouth you gonna give me ya papes or im gonna BANG BITCH/I'M a BANDIT and Gabry, when it comes to rap I'M the CHAMP BITCH/I SMACK THOSE/WACK HOE'S/I CLAP MO guns than busta Buster you fuckin with a hustla step to me and I'M gonna put a whole in ya ass you ASSHOLE/[b]Gabry[/b]I HAVE A FLOW that is 2 sick 4 WORDS B/Yall fake niggas are enoying like FURBYS/And if I ate soap i would still spit DIRTY/Cause that ill real gangsta shit is just in my BLOOD DUMMY/I still gettin tha BLOOD MONEY/Cause I got to eat and that's the way you get food on the table when you a Rap DUMMY/I wrote this shit in 15 minutes and I'M only 15 YEARS OLD/Not the Illest spitta yest but I'M comin NEAR FOOLS
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2009
[size=15pt]Yo Diaperman wassup nigga who ya flonkin,
See your lines are filled with shitty hatin in da makin,
you dont know the difference between bashin n playin,
U're all stressed up coz u aint good at matin, or so they call it datin,
Thats why u aint got no knowledge for F**kin, Poor boy like u is good for fartin,
Mama Ngozi told me to knock you out,
Oh yeah Ill punch that bitch up yo nigga's mouth,
People like u whom claim to be a rap writer,
Seriously, yo lines should be more tighter,
U need to quit it coz u aint gettin brighter,
Ure a big looser u're a no good fighter,
U betta repent before da month of October,
I bet Miss J Simpson could rap betta than u and rock harder!
U remind me of a lame ass called Jerry Heller,
Incase u dont know, he's a devil ass packer,
People like you are equivalent to a home wrecker,
Go u jobless man you number 1 stolen broken record, U BIG Hater![/size]
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2009
@darequam
save us the story ,, i wonder how u will pass ur test and exam when u cant even go past my student gabby. grin
looking at ur profile picx u look like an ajegunle refugee.darequam no wonder u cant rap. na galala una dey dance 4 aj lmfao
ol boy seek asylum elsewhere not in a thread where i fcukin rule . MRC bitch!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2009
Now take a look at gaby's line again, i mean someone else should do so and compare it to dat of o4kasibe. U'l find it hard to call the teacher the teacher.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
dont use that as a cover up for ur disgrace . cover ur face and ur pussi in shame darequam omugo embarassed grin shocked shocked
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
Guys, please stop fighting. Here, am serious about wrting a story book. Please tell me what are your comments on this. Thanks. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-282850.0.html
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by khanye(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
School Em' Bee-jay wink
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2009
Ha Mr O4ka, u just wouldn't stop making a fool out of ya self hmmm!
Anyway try harder so u can top the fools league table, and get a qualification for d chumpions league. lol
u *****
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2009
oh darequam is that all the insults u got , oh poor boy , am so dissappointed ,,
as big as ur mouth is in ur profile picture,, so ur mouth cannot even sting like a scorpion, sorry u only came here to mess urself, next time look b4 u leap. when u hear MRC or bjbroke, pack ur slippers and run far away
lmwmao (LAUGHIMG WITH MY ASS WIDE OPEN . !.lol
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2009
Guys, what is with all this insults? Abeg ooo. No fight ok? Pleaseeee embarassed

So I assume I have graduated and school is over right? Ok oo sad
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2009
Gabry:

Guys, what is with all this insults? Abeg ooo. No fight ok? Pleaseeee embarassed

So I assume I have graduated and school is over right? Ok oo sad

no you havent ,, you will proceed on holiday , and will resume when this idiot dare quam is eveicted forcefully from our school. he is a nuisance around here . i dont want him . i will get him banned in some few minutes.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
@04ka
lol O! If i hear bolajibroke, i go find money lend u
U just wouldn't stop playing a fool. Even when ur student is ready for lecture, u give unnecessary xcuse for holiday. Ur kinda teacher will ruin life of students if care aint taken.
And y do u keep laying emphasis on ma pix? I'm sure u got it as ur wallpaper cus u seem to be fund of it. Keep promoting me .
Mind u, i aint even in ur school, so don't use me as an excuse. Continue ur school and stop acting a kid. I keep steppin out u keep pullin me back.
@Gab
u kno i've tried my best stopping this, but the case is that i can't just get the pig to stop being dirty.
@O4KA just keep ur chicken ass mouth shutt and postpone the fight to a later time.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by darequam(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2009
@lalaboi
i need u here, if u r still a moderator.
Be fast with it pls,
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2009
Shaz is the MOD here naaa sad

Abeg no lock this topic ooo sad Just please stop fighting. lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2009
YES GABBY, GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH THAT IDIOT DARE KARIMU AKA DAREQUAM IS WRITING EXAMS IN SCH ,
SO LETS CONTINUE OUR LECTURES , U HAVE ALMOST FINISHED FIRST SEMESTER , BUT UR ASSIGNMENT TODAY IS TO GO TO THIS THREAD https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157494.1024.html#msg4029490
AND TERRORISE THEM WITH ur RHYMES , PUNCHLINES AND KILL THEM ONE BY ONE, the following emcees have been marked by the MRC for serious rap beatings. so u have to throw punches at the following wack emcees

SAURON, CHAMOTEX AKA CHAMO-BRASSIERE , dare karimu, wordsmith, hybrid aka mr fake elite, mykali, mc prawn crackers and ibime aka the wackofrenik salome
u should only give props to me, lalaboi and shaz cuzz they are neutral and they are on our side .okay gurl go here now https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-157494.1024.html#msg4029490  and kill them all!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:20am On Jun 16, 2009
Instead of rapping professionally, why are u telling me to bash people up? Rapping is a form of art, not to bash people and created hatred and war jor. . . sad
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2009
gabry honey i am sending one mr brash aka mc prawn crackers here to learn the mrc way, pls accept him .he is too wack

@all
i just hope my student gabry doesnt mind a wack ass like mc crackers coming to learn the basics of hiphop
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2009
By all means go ahead but I thought Crockie is an Expert at Rap?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by MrCrackles(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2009
Gabry:

By all means go ahead but I thought Crockie is an Expert at Rap?

That is exactly what it is!
The retard OFOKA wants to be like CRACKLES!!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2009
Gabry:

By all means go ahead but I thought Crockie is a wankstar at Rap?

LMFAO @COCKLE! grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2009
shocked shocked shocked oops, spelling error. I mean Crackie. sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
yes gabby
lectures for first semester has ended so on we go to ur first semester rap examinations ,
you will battle kay-m now. he is  the new recruit of the MRCs and then battle ofokasibe in ur second semester, hopefully if u beat em both u may get to face flowshow or the MRC first ladies edosioo or chasisgirl . i have spoken to them and they plan to return from their yankee trips to honour u ! so gabry u spit first

**************GABRY VS KAY-M **********************
    ***********  GABRY'S FIRST SEMESETER BATTLE !************

gabry u spit first 16 LINES ONLY ! NO HOLDS BARRED
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
Kay-M, Hey Mehn, what on earth is your name,

I dont know u much but you sound so freakin lame,

Seems you try so hard . . . to catch your own fame,

U aint a pro rapper but you're just a big shame,

I will surely knock you out that you fly down south,

beat da hell out of you with ma lines till u shut yo mouth,

Forget it dude you aint got no talent nor you get no skills,

Cause 99% of yo fans are wearing high heels,

U aint worth ma time cause you so gay,

Wearing mini skirts, pissin sittin down for u its okay,

U wish Elton John could molest you sharp sharp!

But all you fit molest now is your music instrument called da harp

No mind me why I diss you well well,

I was being instructed by ma ticha Ofokasibe, that bad belle

But I think I am getting the hang out of this

Dissing people to da extreme makin them piss! grin

Baba Ofoka, exactly 16 lines now and 90% no holds barred smiley I hope this one be ok ooo
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Phemour: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
smiley
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
Gabry:

Kay-M, Hey Mehn, what on earth is your name,

Baba Ofoka, exactly 16 lines now and 90% no holds barred smiley I hope this one be ok ooo

OK MY PRETTY SWEETY GABRY,, NICE U DID WELL , NOW WHERE IS THAT NEW MRC RECRUIT KAY-M

@KAY-M
IT IS UR TURN TO SPIT PLUS IF U LOSE TO GABRY , YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ALLOWED TO REP THE MRCS ,
AND GABRY GETS TO TAKE UR SPOT AS THE MRC FIRST LADY ! SO U EITHER WIN OR U LOSE !
WE ARE WAITING FOR YA VERSE KAY_M lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Phemour: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2009
Rules
AIM FOR MAXIMUM CLARITY
Always aim for maximum clarity when composing content for the Nairaland, and try your best to adhere to all of the widely acknowledged Internet Posting Guidelines:  avoid unecessary use of all caps, punctuate properly, break your posts into short paragraphs, use clear English (no slangs), et cetera.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
LOL! Typical same old Phemi grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
Thanks for the advice phemour, lol i thot phemour was a gurl !

@kay-m
where the Bleep are u? ,,, dont tell me u are now scared of gabbry?? lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Phemour: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Luminouz Vs Birdman V1.0 / 04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes ! / •°• Newbies Rap Battle Tournament 2019 •°•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.