Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her (4104 Views)

Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by fallinlove58: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2015
This girl posted on twitter confirming that she burnt her bf's clothing because he cheated on her with another bae. He lives in her apartment but

doesn't pay the rent with her; she wants him out of her house now, because she just broke up with him. With the tweets that you will see below, you would think she does not even care but the last tweet will definitely let you admit that she is heart broken. See more tweets and pics here

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandmaster(f): 5:20am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandmaster(f): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2015
nice post
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by deewhone(f): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Ok
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by axortedbabe(f): 5:28am On Oct 16, 2015
Black Americans bn writing crap in d name of English since d days of Lord lugard..

13 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by abiolert(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2015
See wetin social media turn this babe into!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by olaideeeedris(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2015
I my trust my Nigerians guys. They be like 'Folake! What have u done? Are u stupid and crazy simultaneously? I reserve the right to date as many women as possible'...

.... Meanwhile....

Serves the NIGGA right. U don Bleep with gangsters like that cool

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by Cutehector(m): 5:55am On Oct 16, 2015
In ludacris's voice

I'm only qonna break break and break break ur heart...
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by 48noble(m): 5:59am On Oct 16, 2015
olaideeeedris:
I my trust my Nigerians guys. They be like 'Folake! What have u done? Are u stupid and crazy simultaneously? I reserve the right to date as many women as possible'...
.... Meanwhile....

The guy has got his polygamous right to taste the waters. I see restored freedom and a better b!tch.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 16, 2015
what tha fvck
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by kokoA(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Mcheewww. No be only clothes? That's nothing naw I think say certificates join am sef.. Yeye girl.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Egbe eiye ni eiye nwoto
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by Airforce1(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Serves him right

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2015
olaideeeedris:
.... Meanwhile....
loool and he is living under her roof
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by pet4ril(f): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2015
The guy has bitten more than he can chew. ...some niggas just make girls not be loyal anymore and they will be the ones to ist complain Holes ain't loyal angry angry loyal ko?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
The guy has bitten more than he can chew. ...some niggas just make girls not be loyal anymore and they will be the ones to ist complain Holes ain't loyal angry angry loyal ko?
don't blame guys na, we jst want to flexx
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by MsZeezah: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
Black Americans bn writing crab in d name of English since d days of Lord lugard..
It's not crab. It's crap. Your own version of Naija English sef no better undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2015
MsZeezah:

It's not crab. It's crap. Your own version of Naija English sef no better undecided
omoh u jst funish dat guy jst now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
Black Americans bn writing crab in d name of English since d days of Lord lugard..

"we gara move on mehn"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by ccnation(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Fell in love with him when you were 15 now you are turning 20? undecided

Wonder what you would look like when you finally turn 25......if you could house a guy as a teenager. This is how some girls mess up their lives in their early years and later be looking for a super man to wife them.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by pretydiva(f): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2015
One word 4 d guy... GOLD DIGGER

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2015
He met his match cheesy

NT all dos guys here forming James Bond....he got wat he deserves cheesy
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Eleyi gigi gan o
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by lanicky(f): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2015
The girl is really pained and I feel for her undecided

For crying out loud how will you allow your boyfriend live in your apartment all in the name of love....it shows you're so cheap. Fvck!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
lanicky:
The girl is really pained and I feel for her undecided
For crying out loud how will you allow your boyfriend live in your apartment all in the name of love....it shows you're so cheap. Fvck!
good point
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
smiley
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
smiley.......
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2015
smiley
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Is What Happens When You Date A Gangstaa Lady And Cheat On Her by nairalandoga: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
ryt now

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Male Effeminate Celebrity Cross Dressers You Need To Know / Watch Drake Reaction After A Female Fan Took Off Her Big Bra And Threw It At Him / Breaking News: Wyclef Jean Confirms He Is A Nigerian After Taken DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.