Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (85299 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by hedonistic: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2015
raffyreuz:
You guys have been arguing over a 35yrs old Nigerian top blogger while shez where ever she is counting her blessings... its been proven by linda ikeji that she really bought the house so why d hate

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/see-inside-my-new-luxury-banana-island.html?m=1

The debate has evolved from whether or not she actually bought the house to HOW she managed to fork out more than $2m in cash (not mortgage) to buy a house... Something that even the most popular and accomplished bloggers in the Western world would struggle to do.

I agree something just doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Revolva:

Oga shut up..i beg nigeria is ugly from aerial view..from the airplane...ok ols I take Jah beg you no mention nigeria for one of the most beautiful country ok...u r contradictin ur self....ok look even Arab countries no reach US..u think it's by building tall buiding burj khalifa that makes your country great.....ameria n europe have been developed ever since the past centuries..,a you slowpoke de say nigeria fine pass some places for europe n US...shame on you... na because u de see garri drink....ask ur self is ur country organised comon data una no fit get not to talkof power.....Nigeria is 7 step to hell faya....if u don't know anybody u go suffer to d bone the gap between d rich n poor is toooooooooooooo far....bros pls ok u r still a kid I cheked ur pic i observed u know notin..

Thats a very old pic of me bro.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
hedonistic:

The debate has evolved from whether or not she actually bought the house to HOW she managed to fork out more than $2m in cash (not mortgage) to buy a house... Something that even the most popular and accomplished bloggers in the Western world would struggle to do.

I agree something just doesn't add up.

Linda has made a name for herself in d bloggn world...she get her dough from sponsored post and adverts. Have you ever placed an advert on tv,radio,websites?? If u have you will know how expensive it is. If she has ever been in runz or any illegal stuffs,we would have heard by now with the way rumours fly in our country.
For now let her do whatever rocks her boat and do what rocks yours

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by SurefireAsoOke: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thesame blogging that made sum blogger wanted.
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 09091392291

*CLICK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Revolva(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sharliex:
@revolva. Did u do your research? U think when you say "Gerraaraa here!!!! " you have mouth? No, you are really just ignorant. Your loss though.
Ok ma....i am ignorant....ok I don hear....babe...comon kiss me

raffyreuz:

Linda has made a name for herself in d bloggn world...she get her dough from sponsored post and adverts. Have you ever placed an advert on tv,radio,websites?? If u have you will know how expensive it is. If she has ever been in runz or any illegal stuffs,we would have heard by now with the way rumours fly in our country.
For now let her do whatever rocks her boat and do what rocks yours

I know she is not into illegal stuff....ok as a woman I know there are chairmen dat sample dat punny small small before giving d contract...lol.....na juju she wan use...I beg make we hear world nobody be small pikin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Revolva:

Ok ma....i am ignorant....ok I don hear....babe...comon kiss me
I know she is not into illegal stuff....ok as a woman I know there are chairmen dat sample dat punny small small before giving d contract...lol.....na juju she wan use...I beg make we hear world nobody be small pikin

Cous u are one of dose that sampled abi..mtchww
I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Revolva(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
raffyreuz:

Cous u are one of dose that sampled abi..mtchww
I rest my case

Yeah I know someone dat did....lol hahha woman n d power of d punny
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Eleponblue(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
mumu did I say u should quote me did I insult her

Oya take this
So many kids on nairaland...oponu!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by logica(m): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Revolva:

Yeah I know someone dat did....lol hahha woman n d power of d punny
!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by laudate: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2015
But really, her decision beggars belief. I mean, a person gets 600 million and the first thing she does is to buy a house in Banana Island?? shocked Without investing in stocks, shares and treasury bills? Without diversifying her options by investing in high net-worth business enterprises, and other pieces of real estate?/

I mean half of that amount would have gotten her a nice duplex in Parkview Estate within the same Ikoyi. With just 20% of that amount (i.e. 60 million) she would have got a 5-6 bedroom detached house in Chevron area of Lekki, and within 1004 estates in Victoria Island. She would even have gotten a block of 4-flats in some other high-brow areas. Chai! shocked shocked

Nah.... she didn't get that 600mill through blogging. I dare her to defend the source of the funds for that house! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Eleponblue(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
mumu did I say u should quote me did I insult her

Oya take this
Oponu!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eleponblue:

Oponu!
angry u again

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
makzeze:
Who is this Linda Ikeji for goodness sake?

Is she seun's sister or friend?
Have u been living under rock huh? You know Seun and u don't know Linda, mehn ur case is pathectic
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Have u been living under rock huh? You know Seun and u don't know Linda, mehn ur case is pathectic
Lamao

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Eleponblue(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
angry u again
run along son...go get some biscuits from harunas stall. grin juvenile trying to feel among...mtweeew!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.