Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (85313 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Oceemo:
This chic the make kalu oo haba. shocked shocked

Nigga wet in be kalu oooo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2015
logica:
...and whp cares? The point is, no need for sourgrapes. Don't try and make it seem like it's a choice between marriage/happiness/wealth. By the way, was this her blog not established on her "heartbreak" story (don't all broke girls want to marry "rich" Americans lol)? So what changed?

Exactly, no one should care, but I saw some jealous folks asking where her husband is, as if one of the requirements to happiness is being married.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Eleponblue(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
Na only linda ikeji get mansion angry abeg make una no try post this poo again oo undecided
Bad belle united. # get a life!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by bejick(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Fearcom:

Is the Billionaire founder of facebook into oil? Did he make his money from oil?? Or are all these new internet billionaires into oil?? Linda's net worth is in the region of N2.5-2.7BILLION. Her blog generates as much as 36-40 million a month. How are all of them doing it? Adverts

Forget about all dis net worth on paper that is how the said d banj yet his landlord Is taking him to court for rent. For Facebook how will you compare this two people. The truth will soon be revealed.Jus Google the amount for service apartment in ikoyi not talk of banana island.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by ndubisik(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by femi4: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Children of hate and jealousy food don ready oh.

No be Eze ndi Igbo this time.

Honestly if am not from the east I must marry from there.
Hustlers both male and female ,good and bad.

Congratulations sister

Note: Don't bother mentioning me cause you won't be dignified with a reply.
Olote
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by free37: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Nice for her.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

That's naija for you, a very confused nation.

I have never understood that shh yo.

Check out regular suburbs in yankie, you cant even see open gutters or other bs like that and those houses in naija with open smelly gutter outside, pee all over the walls by whoever, poop in the bushes... are going for over 1 mil dollars ? can't wait for the housing buble to burst here men, for real.

You just hit a Grandslam my man. Everything you said is absolutely right but some people who never stepped out of their abode will castigate you for it.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Ese00(f): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Y'all saying it's better to be a Rich single lady than to be married to a miserable man and be poor, are you seriously sane or suffering from an undiagnosed illness? So all mariages are miserable? I see the poison you feed yourselves with, why will you see positivity when you surround yourselves with so much negativity? You this it's all about aquiring massive wealth and not doing the needy? Are there no Rich and happily married women? Are there no sensible men walking this earth? Just plain stupidity I see here. Shioooorrrr

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2015
Eleponblue:

Bad belle united. # get a life!
mumu did I say u should quote me did I insult her

Oya take this

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Realwvn:
Now it will be hard for aunty linda to find an husband
Thank the spirit that twas u that said it will be hard for her to find a husband and not her destiny...I will call your attention when she finally get married in no distant time.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by pipz(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Guys I don't think there are studio flats in banana. All mansions and duplexes ranges from 15 M in rent and 200 to 250 M to purchase these are exclusive of service charges and etc. yes she can buy a duplex if she earns over 20 M a month, why not. And I'm suprised no one is mentioning if she got a mortgage facility. This is a smart girl FYI
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by jstriker442(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:
To be honest I am happy for her and every other neighbour she mentioned in her post.

But moving forward Nigeria is full of people who die on a daily basis because of poverty, hunger, lack of shelter to mention a few.

I will not love to be so rich in the midst of poor people.

The question I always ask my self is what else.

After the big cars, what else.
After the big houses, what else.
After all the money, what else.

Nigeria needs a lot of help from us all.

I respect her because I know she is a hard worker and she has all the right to do what she likes with her money.

But the feeling of giving back and to help others is a feeling I don't think money can buy.

Congrats on your new mansion grin
God bless and enrich you.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Easy man smiley I just clarify what your thoughts nothing more. Plus tell that cock and bull stories to people who haven't been outside Nigeria. There are middleclass areas in Lagos much better, safer and more conducive than many places in NY. quality of life goes beyond roads and electricity although its important.

plus this is the part you should note and note well, it is poverty mentality that will make you think your life is better than others because you live in a ghetto sweden grin you need to check yourself angry
Quality of life encompasses many things not just roads and electricity. It includes the neighborhood, schools , healthcare, infrastructures, security and so many more. Pls. do not compare the living in Nigeria where an average citizen earns less than $2 daily to the developed countries. Nigeria is not called a third world for nothing. We hope things get better for the country but nigeria still have a long way to go.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Revolva:

Guy calm down...hahaha 40.illa a month na only she de blog....all lies....if u say 40milla a year I can believe not a month..ok n again this banana island crib na on mortage she rent am....if she de earn 40milla a month why she never buy range rover like 6 since the past 5 years...she just bout a new range last year....omo u no de think o

Ok let me explain something to you. Facebook founder is as rich as he is because of the TRAFFIC facebook pulls. Over a billion people. But facebook in itself doesn't generate revenue. If you open Facebook on your system or laptop you will see ADVERTS on the right hand side of the FB page. Every time somebody clicks on any advert, walla! Money enters that person's pocket. Linda is Nigeria's biggest blogger with over 1.5million people visiting EVERYDAY! Different blue chip companies noticed this contacted her to have her advertise their products on her blog at a very attractive rate, (translating to tens of millions a month)Have you noticed how when you open her blog you will see different company products that look attractive and eye catching??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by j4sure(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2015
sauceny:
Earlier on Laura ikeji posted about her sister acquiring a new mansion,but never revealed the location...well,here it is with a caption

That moment you realize that Mike Adenuga is ur neighbor,Dantata is ur neighbor,you are surrounded by billionaires you used to hear about on Tv as a child,Haaaa unimaginable feeling.Banana island isn't ready for my noise.Dear Banana island,we here!!!

Linda ikeji is really balling

https://instagram.com/p/844dBVsfTI/
cONGRATS FRIEND .ONLINE SUCCESS STORY
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by dacovajnr: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2015
No worry few months to come d Landlord of the said house go cum complain say she dey owe house rent.. grin grin..yeye dey smell..see d names wey her sista mentioned above abeg help me ask her Wetin be Linda networth wey she dey buy house for ogede island.. grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by dannybee(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2015
On dis blog business yii nan
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by onyepapa(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Fearcom:

In your stupidity and foolishness, which is on display for everybody to see, you seem to have forgotten that People like you do things without thinking about the consequences and repercussions of their actions. Now the question I put to you is this: who made me an e slave? You?? You are nothing but an I.mbecile and a nitwit and you will be regarded as such and if you don't keep quiet I will e trash you so bad that you won't be able to sleep. I dare you
you said HOW DARE YOU! and I asked you what can you do and this is what you came up with? You are a coward and a stupi-d one at that.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by ehis05(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:
To be honest I am happy for her and every other neighbour she mentioned in her post.

But moving forward Nigeria is full of people who die on a daily basis because of poverty, hunger, lack of shelter to mention a few.

I respect her because I know she is a hard worker and she has all the right to do what she likes with her money.

But the feeling of giving back and to help others is a feeling I don't think money can buy.

So in d midst of poverty if I hav money I shudn't spend it again na abi..hw wud u knw if she donates to the poor often..and outside dat..do u expect her to giv her entire wealth to d poor...na ourselves we jus dey deceive wit all dis poor poor talk..help d poor d litu way u can..u dnt hav to b as rich as linda ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2015
dacovajnr:
No worry few months to come d Landlord of the said house go cum complain say she dey owe house rent.. grin grin..yeye dey smell..see d names wey her sista mentioned above abeg help me ask her Wetin be Linda networth wey she dey buy house for ogede island.. grin grin

Lol. see how you just demote Banana Island to Ogede Island.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:

And what or who told you that she has not and still give to the poor? You will be shocked to know how much she has spent on charity alone this year. No matter how rich you are, you can't help everybody. You can't even help everyone in your street not to talk of all poor Nigerians. Not because you don't want to.

When you taste money, you will reverse that statement @bolded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
Yoloba people food don done ooo forking haters
are u stewpid by default or you're pretending to be today? what has this got to do with tribalism? why you fueling hate for no reason? this lady had worked damned hard for it and she deserves more..everybody irrespective of their tribe is too happy for her..and you're here fueling tribal hate that is none existent.

you're just too foolish I swear! angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
So no more taking selfies in front of her lovely black gate
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Easy man smiley I just clarify what your thoughts nothing more. Plus tell that cock and bull stories to people who haven't been outside Nigeria. There are middleclass areas in Lagos much better, safer and more conducive than many places in NY. quality of life goes beyond roads and electricity although its important.

plus this is the part you should note and note well, it is poverty mentality that will make you think your life is better than others because you live in a ghetto sweden grin you need to check yourself angry

Don't mind the Nigga. He thinks because its London, everywhere is heaven. There are places in Nigeria that are better than these so called developed countries. I'd prefer to be a billionaire in Nigeria(at least #60billion) than work and live in the us/uk.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Linda, God has blessed her beyond measures
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by sherlock229(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
Yoloba people food don done ooo forking haters

gtfoh! tribalist monkey.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by dexla(f): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
According to Alexa website analytics, her website ranks 21st in Nigeria and generate most of its traffic from Nigeria, USA,Uk, South Africa, Finland etc. the site also ranks 2,265 in the world in terms of popularity.
In monetary terms, the more traffic u generate the more money you make from adverts. apart from that, her new app is one money making machine. that app has been taken over by Google AdSense. for every link you open an advert pops up and you don't want to imagine how much Google pays for each advert opened by an individual.
Now that brings me to the founder of this forum.
Nairaland is way bigger than lindaikeji blog in the sense that its ranked 8th in Nigeria and 1,265 in the world. its visitors are mostly from Nigeria, India, USA,Uk, SA etc. in the social media/blog/forum category it is number one in Nigeria.
Believe it or not Seun Osenwa is a big boy and and way richer than Linda. I will assume he is very reserved and won't flaunt his wealth. I guess his priority is to get a jet smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:

God bless you real good bro. Helping people is one of the greatest sources of fulfilment in life. When you see wealthy people who are into drugs, booze and such vices, check them out and see that they don't help people and as such they lack joy, which they try to achieve through drugs and booze.

Since God helped me acquire my own ride, I discovered that one of the things that gives me the greatest joy about the ride is the opportunity to give people lift. I derive so much joy from it and always wish for an opportunity to do it, cos I remember when I was trecking and how stressful I was.

I wish more people will have the heart to help. Our society will definitely be better.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by onyepapa(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
booqee:
are u stewpid by default or you're pretending to be today? what has this got to do with tribalism? why you fueling hate for no reason? this lady had worked damned hard for it and she deserves more..everybody irrespective of their tribe is too happy for her..and you're here fueling tribal hate that is none existent.

you're just too foolish I swear! angry
I know you are waiting for a reply! Sorry I've stopped making stupi-d people famous
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by onyepapa(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
sherlock229:

gtfoh! tribalist monkey.
ediot of a thousand fathers
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
you said HOW DARE YOU! and I asked you what can you do and this is what you came up with? You are a coward and a stupi-d one at that.

I know what I said, you M.oron from an ill mannered and manner less lineage. And if you have any sense AT ALL, which you don't , you would keep your mouth shut instead of sending yourself to a very early grave as you use your own stupidity and foolishness against yourself and set yourself up for your own destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.