Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? (28503 Views)

Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? / Girls Who Don't Shave Their Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Epi: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2009
Here we go again grin

why men open their legs and shake them, especially their thighs. Like they'll be standing and all of a sudden they start shaking their legs. Some even lift one of their legs and shake it or put one of their hands inside their pant and shake their legs. Some even shake their legs while sitting. Is it because they are Hot or their ballz stuck in the wrong place.
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2009
Lool Have not noticed such 'acts' cheesy
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by dae(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
LMAOO, but when you say shake it, do u mean when they pack/pull their peepee up?
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by StrStruck(f): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2009
Never seen it

Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Epi: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
i see guys doing it all the time, as recent as today. It's like they are fixing their B***z, but I am not too sure that's why I am asking. I know what I am talking about but I don't know how to explain it properly undecided.

Much love as I am outta here
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by dae(f): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2009
ughhh, when i was in naija, that shyte was all over the place. Mostly ibo guys that i knew did it. It was so damn disgusting!!! dunno if they still do it now. they will now put their hands under their trouser and pack the balls and crouch as if their life depended on it shocked ----jeeeweeez!!! so damn nasty!!! and i bet dem go chop with that same hand o.
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by kayc33(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by floxyrangy: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2009
it is called "packing". Truly really disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
this is how it is.
all guys like to package their ding dong. we like to have it stay in a particular position. any other position would/could be uncomfortable. its similar to the way you women package your boobage.

i certainly dont touch my balls in public. hence,i hardly shake guys. you just never know where those hands have been. but yes, some pple shake their legs to re-align it

1 Like

Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
/\
i
i
embarassed
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by dominique(f): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
OMO IBO:

this is how it is.
all guys like to package their ding dong. we like to have it stay in a particular position. any other position would/could be uncomfortable. its similar to the way you women package your boobage.

we dont do that. . . do we?

i certainly dont touch my balls in public. hence, i hardly shake guys. you just never know where those hands have been.

yeah me too  smiley!!!  but i kindda outgrew it when i realised it is kindda embarrassing for the guys.
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
dominique, remember push up bras? im sure you know what do.
there's the other bra that sort of pulls the boobies apart, . . , . . don't know what they are called.
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Moyola(f): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2009
Haha! 'll look out 4 dhat!
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2009
OMO IBO:

dominique, remember push up bras? im sure you know what do.
there's the other bra that sort of pulls the boobies apart, . . , . . don't know what they are called.

never seen it before. . .maybe its some kind of dysfunctional bra
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Igwe9(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2009
epi:

Here we go again grin

why men open their legs and shake them, especially their thighs.  Like they'll be standing and all of a sudden they start shaking their legs.  

Hey girl!
It's done when a man is undergoing a difficult time  smiley smiley smiley

epi:

Here we go again grin

Some even lift one of their legs and shake it or put one of their hands inside their pant and shake their legs.  Some even shake their legs while sitting.  Is it because they are Hot or their ballz stuck in the wrong place.

This one, I think it has to do with itching  smiley or his engine is doing overheat. grin
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by dominique(f): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2009
Igwe.:

This one, I think it has to do with itching  smiley or his engine is doing overheat. grin

good one, at least thats what i'll think next time i see a man doing it tongue
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2009
pushup bras, padded bras, shelf bras, wired and underwired bras etc etc are now dysfunctional?
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by bluespice(f): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2009
omo ibo u know a lot for a guy tongue
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Igwe9(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
dominique:

good one, at least thats what i'll think next time i see a man doing it tongue

whatever you may be thinking does not change anything, the behavior is common to both man and woman smiley tongue
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by dominique(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
Igwe.:

whatever you may be thinking does not change anything, the behavior is common to both man and woman smiley tongue

eewww!!! thats so disgusting, no decent woman will ever do that tongue embarassed
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by 190: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2009
well the last time i was in nigeria
i cant remember shaking my legs anywhere
maybe ur bf shakes his cos of his dragon ballz
but me i dont
abi nland males
una dey shake una legss
cos of una ballz?
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by tpiah: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2009
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by larayat(f): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2009
strange.
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Epi: 2:56am On Apr 29, 2009
Thanks one and all. Got it! In other words, *Their ballz are too big for their underpants and are falling out. Hence, the shaking is to "pack" them back in properly*

Much love and continue to be "sweet"

Stay Blessed!
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 29, 2009
@post
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I know, I found out.
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by tpiah: 2:59am On Apr 29, 2009
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by 190: 3:22am On Apr 29, 2009
well the last time i was in nigeria
i cant remember shaking my legs anywhere
maybe ur bf shakes his cos of his dragon ballz
but me i dont
abi nland males
una dey shake una legss
cos of una ballz?
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Jerjens: 3:32am On Apr 29, 2009
epi, u little pervet
plenty other tins to look out 4, birds in the sky for example my word!
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Epi: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2009
Jerjens:

epi, u little pervet
plenty other tins to look out 4, birds in the sky for example my word!
Fools ask questions to be wise, plus there is nothing wrong with public boldness as I am not a pretentious person. Folks like you can't live in New York because there is "pervert" on the street 24/7 and sometimes you can't help seeing the things you don't want to see.

Much love
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Gabry(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
i hardly see a 9ja man shake thelegs but malaysian men do it all the time. I guess its a bad male habbit. . . I shake my legs too cause when i was young, i always wanted to be a boy so i tend to follow whatever my father and brother does. . . one of it is to shake the legs and than soon it became a habbit. Now I love being a female so I dont shake them but at times when Im at home and not noticing it, I tend toshake at times.
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by whitelexi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
Its feels good when u do that, sometimes, it helps air the area too tongue
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by touchmeder: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
ive seen quite a few of them do it. not it at all kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner / My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.