Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) (47657 Views)

Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Ben 7 Collapses On Stage At Felabration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by fireforfire: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Praaaaaaaaaiseeeeeeeeeeeeee da Lord!!
Im happy for him .
wow. he luks clean n healtgy.
i pray he doesnt go bk to dat lifestyle
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is dat stips? Remain d pant naw, abi?
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by successinlife: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Obascoetubi:
HOPE HIS DIVORCED WIFE WL RETURN OO

Edo/Benin girls or women are not predictable.She is the chief culprit of Majek's woes,Fact.How can the woman sold her husband's musical instruments that worth much,i don't want to quote figures cause i wasn't there and there were not sold to me,she agreed to this and begged for forgiveness but the damage has been done,thank God Majek is getting himself back.Stay blessed Jahrichie & Jahdaddy alias Majek.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by kenny1313(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
dhantey324:

Hehehe, u dey beg 4 like.
Why you they jealous?
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Codyt(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
englishmart:
majek fashek should be taken back to his room in kuje till further notice...

Truth is, I'm not sure this man still has up to 7k in his account again
What a Misleading comment. You're not making any sense! angry
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by hensben(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
oweman:
Good seeing this hemp smoker getting well
one lesson though Edo citizens must learn to do away with weed smoking and sniffing of cocaine
So all edo citizens smoke weed? Or You mean to tell me only edo citizens smoke weed out of 36 states in Nigeria?

Well,

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by kay7: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Happy for him ....
.....and well done to all those involved in his rehab
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by hensben(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Victor593:
Please they should not kill this man by depriving him of ganja, Igbooo, and cocaine. You know the Edo people are criminals Anineees. Yes , give them marijuana or Ganja or cocaine you see them speaking like the Ugliest Governor of Nigeria
i want to know what part in Nigeria you're from? Aside fela no other artiste in Naija has international recognition than Majek fashek. Is it only edo people that smoke weed out of 36 states?

Well,

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by hensben(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
deramarks:
undecided how diz wan come concern me now sha? Asin I no even knowz person
Probably you were not born or still infant when Majek was making international wave. He is a regae legend incase you don't know.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by IceDude(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wow! God bless Ayiri
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
I,m so happy for him.... God Bless Ayiri. Emami
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by peromosele: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Some time we create more problem to our self and place it to home problem, people should stay clear from hard drugs because its causes destruction to your precious life. Am very happy for majeck fasheck the rain maker
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by sunsewa: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God majek is back,God bless ayiri the warri guy that saw to this,he should be hook up to shows nationwide, no matter the amount, he should keep himself busy,to avoid going back to depression that led to his former sympathetic situation.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Babaken(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Once a star is always a star big thanks to everyone that put hand together for his rehab.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by bellville: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
From street to stage,
from stage to yabaleft,
from yabaleft to rehab,
From rehab to stage
From stage to..........(complete it)
My wish for him- from stage back to the studio
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Rowgee(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
May God bless that man w
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by jossyj: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
America is too bad
they can finish you anytime they want
just because majek sang majek fashek ina new york
they introduced him to drug
chai da ris God o
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by jossyj: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
bellville:
My wish for him- from stage back to the studio

and concerts
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by deetomee: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Old soldier never die. The cat with 9 lives!
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by makdcash(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Handsome man to d core.......kpoli be wan finish dis fine man but see him today....*fresh*handsome# DAIL am.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Sappyman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't think these pix are recent. This man here is more healthier than the Majeck of today.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God o
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Warlord3000:
Wow... This is good....

Thanks to this Niger delta guy who sponsored him to rehab

Hypocrite!

Y mention Niger Delta. He is a Nigerian Period.

M.K.O did more dan dat, Victor Owaifor, Sonny Okosun were testimonies.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
englishmart:
majek fashek should be taken back to his room in kuje till further notice...

Truth is, I'm not sure this man still has up to 7k in his account again

it is not how broke he is now because he can make more if he gets his feet on the ground again
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Warlord3000(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Hypocrite!

Y mention Niger Delta. He is a Nigerian Period.

M.K.O did more dan dat, Victor Owaifor, Sonny Okosun were testimonies.

Are you really okay.... ..

What's your beef with me and who told you am from the Niger delta?

If not for the peeps that commented after me would I have known that his name is Ayiri?

Others who quoted me were being reasonable by telling me the name of the generous guy..

And u are here displaying your dumbness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by janejive(f): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God for dis, and God bless Ayiri.
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by Spybradd: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
WAO!! cool.I hope he doesnt head back to his past ogogoro way of life like a certain riliwanu rilwayne001i once knew....now wheres that boko haram??
grin
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by karashita: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
So so happy for him!!!
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Afrika shrine on mind - Bae who feel like turning up. ‪#‎Holla‬ bck# still felabration 2015

Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by okejibaba: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZYZZA:
Seen
#ihateapc #broomwavingdemons *irefusetobeazombie
stand up...u r sitting on ur brain
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by OKorowanta: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thank God
Re: Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) by redsun(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Let him just keep up with nice home grown herbs,he will get himself back with good munchies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.