Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) (4379 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Guess What??? Open N See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Rajjah(f): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2015
You had a misunderstanding with your partner and got it resolved. Some days later, he/she uploads this as d.p, whats the first thing that will come into your mind.
Nb: Things were not too rosy as at the time it was uploaded cos you guys just resolved some issue n no quarrel too.
Matured minds. .....

1 Share

Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by LordOfTheWeed: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Can't you read the inscription on the photo? What are you still looking for? undecided
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by misspicy(f): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2015
It means you have settled the quarel na
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2015
I rest my comment coz I'm single... wink
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by vizkiz: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2015
common among the ladies. They probably have every picture to upload whenever something happens in a relationship! undecided

Well, if she does this, I'll just ignore her and not even act like I care. She will still upload another one even if you ask "what does that picture mean?" grin

2 Likes

Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by FruityLass: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Ahahahahah

People calls me a pessimist with the way I think.
There is always evil in good.

That pix ehn...lemme just lipsrsealed
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Feranchek(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Knock knock!!!! Can I come in please
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Feranchek:

Knock knock!!!! Can I come in please

The door is locked until midnyt...u may come back later grin
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Richiy(f): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:
common among the ladies. They probably have every picture to upload whenever something happens in a relationship! undecided

Well, if she does this, I'll just ignore her and not even act like I care. She will still upload another one even if you ask "what does that picture mean?" grin

Lol...you are not smiling ooo
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by vizkiz: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richiy:

Lol...you are not smiling ooo

but its true na cheesy
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Richiy(f): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

but its true na cheesy

I wee report you to her oooo
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richiy:

I wee report you to her oooo

lol, there is no "her" at least for now. So that wouldn't work tongue
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by IsiAbuncha(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Keep denying me indirectly, one day all diz will be history
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
as the head boy of mature-minded NLders I want to formally register our presence in ur thread....
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Richiy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, there is no "her" at least for now. So that wouldn't work tongue

You wee not agree na. But am sure there is one somewhere... Pretty sure.
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Keep denying me indirectly, one day all diz will be history

Until u put a ring on it, I will be juz a certified single wink lol
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by vizkiz: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richiy:

You wee not agree na. But am sure there is one somewhere... Pretty sure.

lipsrsealed
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Rajjah(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
as the head boy of mature-minded NLders I want to formally register our presence in ur thread....
ok o
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Feranchek(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

The door is locked until midnyt...u may come back later grin

Midnight I think I prefer that time.... hehehehehehe
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Feranchek:

Midnight I think I prefer that time.... hehehehehehe

Watta coincidence... u registered on nairaland exactly on my bday grin
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Feranchek(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Watta coincidence... u registered on nairaland exactly on my bday grin

You don't say!!!! And guess what!!!! Seun opened nairaland exactly on my own birthday!!!
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
It means the opposite if u guys are quarreling..when it was posted.

Love is bitter
When you are
With the
Wrong person.
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Feranchek:

You don't say!!!! And guess what!!!! Seun opened nairaland exactly on my own birthday!!!

Lol... grin
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by finnestdope(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
I guess u are blind to see the inscription on d foto
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Rajjah(f): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
finnestdope:
I guess u are blind to see the inscription on d foto
hey bro, no insults. Was jst asking.
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by cosby02(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
Single currently does not mean you cannot share your experience with your previous boo.
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by cosby02(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Harbosede02:
It means the opposite if u guys are quarreling..when it was posted.

Love is bitter
When you are
With the
Wrong person.
Love does not hava a taste just like water, circumstances and happenings determines the taste of love.
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by mistersle3m(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
You called ma'am ? wink
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2015
mistersle3m:
You called ma'am ? wink

Lol.... tongue
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2015
cosby02:

Single currently does not mean you cannot share your experience with your previous boo.

Lol..my previous u say? It was ages ago I mean literally.
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by xtervaganza(m): 1:42am On Oct 17, 2015
Rajjah:
You had a misunderstanding with your partner and got it resolved. Some days later, he/she uploads this as d.p, whats the first thing that will come into your mind.
Nb: Things were not too rosy as at the time it was uploaded cos you guys just resolved some issue n no quarrel too.
Matured minds. .....
Jesu kiti shocked do you people have any sense?

What meaning does that picture carry than telling you you're the right person for him?

Oh my god your brain is not even developed enough for a relationship

Bye
Re: Matured Minds, Open N Leave Comments.(picture) by JumpingChicken(m): 5:27am On Oct 17, 2015
Love is sweet when they (Naija babes) are with the rich person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Without Condom Yet You Are Not Ready For Baby? Read This! / Help! My Sex Life Has Become A Disaster / Is It Right For My Girlfriend To Have A Crush On Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.