Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! (926 Views)

How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Writting Board For Customized Your Own Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by Onyiiee(f): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello Guys!

Am sure you are wondering what this is all about!

Well...I am right here to guide you.

I have always wanted to own my own shop where people find all the stuffs they need....yes...I mean every item! I didn't have any startup capital so i nursed the dream in my head.

Then,i met a JForcite! He introduced me to the JForce empowerment program where you can sell items, order in bulk and earn commissions for those items plus the extra profit while selling them....and its basically online so i place orders anywhere as long as i have internet subscription.

Since I joined the program,i am rest assured of money in my bank account at the end of the month. Since i have been part of this success story, i came here to share my story.

Now, I have a wide range of customers who call me up every time they need an item.

Am sure you will doubt me...but there are lots of people who shop everyday...either buying a new item for their kitchen or office or changing their wardrobes entirely!

People actually buy products everyday! Am sure Shoprite can explain better!!

Every single day,people come up with innovations and produce items to make life easier so there are lots of new items out there!

Find it and sell! Someone needs it!

Joblessness is not an excuse for poverty!!!

To become part of the Jforce Team,,
Chat me up 09037736412

I was registered....and registration is free!!

Its not networking!!! Dont be scared!!! grin grin
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by sorextee(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Okay..
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by Serial: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
CLICK TO READ

Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by Serial: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by Lovelynature(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nice
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by vivaobi: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
how does it happen
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by lizzb: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Add me up 09099188690
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by bolanto24(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
I'm interested.
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by Onyiiee(f): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
vivaobi:
how does it happen

Simply get registered! Advertise the products you want to sell through social media. I get my clients that way. And clients refer me to people that need products.
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by Onyiiee(f): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
lizzb:
Add me up 09099188690

I will! But if i dont...08065252029
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by Onyiiee(f): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
bolanto24:
I'm interested.

Am glad you are! You would need to send your details to be registered.

chat me up...08065252029
Re: Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! by Onyiiee(f): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Someone called me to ask why he should be registered....

Once you get registered...you have the benefits others dont have. You are entitled to free shipping vouchers(sometimes). You earn money per item. For example...i can buy a shoe for 5k and earn 1200....I resell that shoe for 7k grin...(this is actually a secret)

If you want to hear other success stories...visit

And i don't get paid for sharing my story!

Wanted to start a thread to enlighten people! Impacting lives positively!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

21 Things Not To Buy New / What Is The Best Way To Invest 300K? / He Needs A Business/investment To Start With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.