Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State (7954 Views)

Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo / My NYSC Story / Is It True NYSC Have Been Scrapped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
The Journey and My Experienced In Delta State...... ------------------------------------------------------------ When I was posted to Delta state, I never knew how beautiful and caring dey are....I spent three weeks inside the orientation camp, with so many corpers from different part of the country(Nigeria ). Immediately after the orientation camp, i received a letter stated 'you have been posted to a village called Abalagada, in Aboh Local Government Area under Ndokwa East of Delta State. Hmmmmm.....I was very happy when I received it, thinking dt the area is more or less civilize like asaba, sapele, agbor or Warri. But, when I got to the place, reverse was the case. So, wen I got to Aboh LGA, the following morning I met my LGI and asked him about the direction to the place. He said I should take a bike to the place dt the road is not motorable bt okadarable....lolz!!!.....Na so I laff dt day oooooooo........I looked for bike man dt will take me to the place, and the bike man told me dat To and Fro will cost me 1,500naira.....i say choooooooo!!!!! Lolz......we both haggled together, bt he insisted to collect dat amount. Then, I have no choice than to comply with him, cus I was afraid mayb I will be sanctioned for late documentation by my LGI. I started the journey, we ran thru so many lengths, poles, and passed thru the front of Agip Oil company wen we were going. And we spent 1hour: 30minutes before we could get der. Smile.........wen the principal saw me, he was very happy and elated dt he saw a corper to teach in d school located inside the bush. On getting to the place, the first tin dat came out of my mouth was 'Sir, pls reject me immediately' the principal looked at me....and he smile and laugh like mad. But his replied was, na me take my hand write letter say I Ned Kopa, and you want me to use my hand again to reject you.....it's not possible, he said. Without much ado, I told the bike man to take me back to NYSC secretariat to lodged the complain to my LGI. I frowned my face wen I saw LGI, and I asked him. Why did you granted d request of the principal in Abalagada wen you knew dt the place is a bush? He furiously looked at my face....and I looked back at him with my eyes red....what right and effrontery do you have to ask me such a question? He said. I laughed at him.........and asked him dat, you know me? If you Sabi me wella, you knw go ask me dt nonsense question.......he said, what! And next tin dt came out of his mouth was..I will not concur on your relocation, you must go der to accept or reject. hmmmmmm.......Meahwile, the principal of the school had connived with LGI to turn down my request on relocation. I went back to meet the principal, crying, shedding tears, telling him dt I am allergic to water. Cus, the bike manhad already told me dt during raining season, the road will nt be okadarable , especially wen dere is incessant rainfall (Delta state na the mother of rain ooooooo) and the only link to come out from the bush is if I can get thru the river niger via boat. I said.....Mogbe oooooooooo! Na only me my mama born oooooooo....d Okada man looked at me and asked me, where r you from? I said, am from Yoruba State.....lolz!!! Indeed yoruba state...he said. He later said, dt means you r part of Obasanjo tribe...I said yes....he now said, don't stay in this bush ooooo...and I asked him. And I asked him why? He said, dey don't like yoruba just cus we supported Buhari.......Chuckled!!! I said...thanks for the hint.....after the whole argument and chachanda dt took place btw me and the principal, he still turned me down on rejection. Bt dat day, I was furious and asked the man dt would you ever allow your son or daughter to serve in dis kind of village where der is flood during the raining season.....He marveled and looked at me with no response. Immediately, I quite and told the Okada man to take me back to secretariat and which he did. On getting der, I saw the LGI coming out of his office and I said...OH BOY! E b like say you no no wher I com from abi? LOLZ.......he laughed! And said, am nt going to relocate you....on dt same point, a corper now debrief me to go back to Asaba to do my relocation from der. And I hearken to him and came down to Asaba for relocation. And wen I got to NYSC secretariat,dey asked my why am relocating and I said....cus, of the area, no water, road, clinic, police station and very dangerous to live in. the man looked at me, sweating like Christmas goat...due to heavy sunshine dt scourged me dt afternoon. I spent two days in asaba, based on relocation. The second day, I took my journey back to sapele where I was relocated to......wen I got to sapele....i said WOW!!! Indeed, am now in a city and nt a village like Aboh or abalagada.......lolz.......Another journey began.....why? Cus, I didn't knw where nysc secretariat was located in sapele......I started asking....pls, where is nysc secretariat? After some time, I got to knw the place very well. I got der something around 2pm in the afternoon, sweating like Christmas goat....said by the woman I met at the entrance (Madam Dickson) hmmmmmm....i'm missing her rit now...she is a very good mother...dis woman, i didn't knw dt we would meet again. Reason cus, der was a time the woman served me food during orientation camp and something happened thru the processed. So, dis woman saw me, imedately I ran out of the office,. ....after some minutes, I entered and changed the position of my face cap and used it to covered my face for her not to recognized me verywell. I greeted her shabily. She documented me and filled all the necessary forms required of me..........I laughed and shouted...........ORIYOMI!!!! Lolz.....and sang....Mobolowon by Dbanji. Hmmmmmmmmmm........i so much appreciate you guys dt stayed and have the time to read my short note based on my experienced and the journey so far in Delta state. The part two is on the way.....Watchout!!!! Good Night......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by Kingnap(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hahahaha.... If Aboh pple catch u eh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by suyamasta(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
lol no be smal tin
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
icehood,come back here with part2...seriously waiting angry
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by goldenone(f): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
wailing:
icehood,come back here with part2...seriously waiting angry
Always on every thread!!! ow you dey do am Op ur story sweet o!
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by Aroboi(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice tale.
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by Jaypower2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
come finish ur tori o
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by Elvis506(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
goldenone:

Always on every thread!!! ow you dey do am Op ur story sweet o!
even you sef
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by goldenone(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Elvis506:
even you sef
Oga wetin i do nahw
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
goldenone:

Oga wetin i do nahw
who are you? cry
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by goldenone(f): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
wailing:
who are you? cry
undecided
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by NaijaUntamed(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2015
OP finish am na......u be jesus wey we go dey follow?
How many days now? if tori don end tell us mk we unfollow
angry
Re: TRUE NYSC Story In DELTA State by babington91(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Yarn us the concluding part

(1) (Reply)

Hast D Nysc Batch C Orientation Camp Opening Date Being Changed?cos Rumour Has It Dat It Was Changed / ANAMBRA State Batch A15!! Let's Meet Here --> / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.