Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation (50629 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Amaechi, Sirika Appear Before Senate Over Abuja Airport Closure / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by QuotaSystem: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin

It's better than appointing another Ibo Stealer Odour that will turn them to how Enugu Airport has been turned into an arena where the lives of young people are destroyed through drug trafficking, and where young virile ibo men are despatched to be hung like bush meat in Indonesia, Malaysia et al.

Ibo and hanging noose is like goat and ugwu leaves grin

PRINCENWAEZE:
[s]First in history for me to hear such a titile like that grin katsina billionaire cheesy

Change is really here to stay grin

But he should not turn our airport to cattle field oo grin because hausa's and cattle are like ashawo and condom, And hope the fulani herds men won't take their cattle to runway cheesy omo na joke oo before some mumu go beging quote me grin[/s]

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by DukeNija(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
NOBODYY:
What is d meaning of oofe mammu wey igbos dey always take abuse seff??
Abi aye wan fe baje ni??

Lmao. Even as an igbo boy I swear this your comment is hilarious. Especially d Last statement

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by signz: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Unlike Stella Oduah weh dey sell pepper soup before she turn minister of aviation over night, na God go punish that G*J
And to all of you that have been quoting me, sorry no time to reply wailers.
. Unzip my boxers, piss on all of 'em.
Ok, now their body don wet, oya, a.b.o.k.i pass me the koboko!

Guy u for Google Stella Oduah nah.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by hugobuzz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
ezeagu:
How are there so many northern billionaires yet the north is so poor?

They steal from monthly allocation and sponsor religious ignorance and violence to stop development and developmental projects, thereby ensuring them more allocation to steal.

have you ever wondered where all Borno State's monthly allocation has been going for the past 5 years? consider also that somehow, Borno falls among the top 10 states with highest monthly allocation. #deception runs deep. the North has killed Nigeria. but the yelobas worship their wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by kuzee(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
first na warri billionaire.
nd now kastina billionaire..

abeg una know wetin a billion naire mean?

Get your casio edifice and armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by piagetskinner(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

stella was a billionaire before being minister. She sponsored jonathans reelection

U mean the re-election that met a brick wall??

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by IYANGBALI: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Unlike Stella Oduah weh dey sell pepper soup before she turn minister of aviation over night, na God go punish that G*J
hahahahahaahahahaahah I no fit laff o,you have finished STEALer and the wailers
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by IYANGBALI: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

stella was a billionaire before being minister. She sponsored jonathans reelection
hmmmmm na wa o,so mama peace no fit give jonathan erec-tion,na STEALer oduah dey giv am,no wonder he was reluctant to kick her out
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Lawalkay(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
My only prayer for PMB is that, may Almighty God help him for his chosen team to reposition this PDP battered, destroyed and murdered nation to rise again. Let all your likes be a resounding Amen. The bone shall rise again. Where are your likes folk?
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by IYANGBALI: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
NOBODYY:
Abi aye wan fe baje ni??
aye won ti e ti baje patapata
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Chanchit: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahaahahahaahah I no fit laff o,you have finished STEALer and the wailers

Iya o! Tripple twaile, as you no gree show, that's why I say make I play with them small, but na as dem dey swear for me I dey modify my comment.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by IYANGBALI: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:

Iya o! Tripple twaile, as you no gree show, that's why I say make I play with them small, but na as dem dey swear for me I dey modify my comment.
abeg finish dem all,I dey gbadun you like alomo drink
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by babestella: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
grin

It's better than appointing another Ibo Stealer Odour that will turn them to how Enugu Airport has been turned into an arena where the lives of young people are destroyed through drug trafficking, and where young virile ibo men are despatched to be hung like bush meat in Indonesia, Malaysia et al.

Ibo and hanging noose is like goat and ugwu leaves grin

What is wrong with this fura drinking donkey?
Abeg shut that cesspit you call mouth and stop ranting about igbos.
No matter how bad you try to paint andbhate igbos, you can never be their match in any realm of life. Without people in your region stealing government money you all can not and will never survive.
They call Sirika a Cat-sinner billionaire and you can't even tell us how he made his useless money that can't even change the lives of hungry almajiris like you s.illy cretin.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by QuotaSystem: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
I feel your pain, even I would be pained if I was forced to vote a common kolanut worshipping Ibo in 2019 by my party which I gave my all. PDP has really dealt with Ndigbo grin

Be careful the way you insult northerners because you MUST campaign for the same fura drinkers so that you can get the VP position in 2019.

I understand your anger.

babestella:

[s]What is wrong with this fura drinking donkey?
Abeg shut that cesspit you call mouth and stop ranting about igbos.
No matter how bad you try to paint andbhate igbos, you can never be their match in any realm of life. Without people in your region stealing government money you all can not and will never survive.
They call Sirika a Cat-sinner billionaire and you can't even tell us how he made his useless money that can't even change the lives of hungry almajiris like you s.illy cretin[/s].
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by eyeview: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I feel your pain, even I would be pained if I was forced to vote a common kolanut worshipping Ibo in 2019 by my party which I gave my all. PDP has really dealt with Ndigbo grin

Be careful the way you insult northerners because you MUST campaign for the same fura drinkers so that you can get the VP position in 2019.

I understand your anger.

Youngman,it has been proven that people who are deeply enthrenched in tribalism and ethnic bigotry are mostly from poor backgrounds(cos at the top,they don't really care,as long as you can deliver on any agreed deal).
Hence,going by this theory and the level of bigotry exhibited by you,I can only wish and pray that God improves the fortunes of your parents. Amen

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
NOBODYY:
Abi aye wan fe baje ni??

It means eaters of oily soup.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Impecca(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=Chanchit post=39049391]Unlike Stella Oduah weh dey sell pepper soup before she turn minister of aviation over night, na God go punish that G*J
Stella Oduah was a billionaire b4 she became d aviation minister. Get ur facts right
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Impecca(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
tella Oduah was a billionaire b4 she became d aviation minister. Get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by marcondo13: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:

please,stop throwing decorum in the wind because you want to score cheap political points. Simply post the net worth of Stella Oduah as at 2011 and compare it to the present worth of Sirika! Oduah selling pepper soup! Do you know how much she has donated to PDP since 1999?
Arm chair criticism will not deepen our democratic experience. A cursory view of APC propaganda about Boko Haram before the election and the present,will tell you that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown! Even Buhari is now complaining that the elites are after him! The same cabal that shoved him down the throats of Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by kunzaar83(m): 12:26am On Oct 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

in Ūя̲̅ dreams, where did. She get d money from? Which company is hers? What is the source of the billions? Only working in NNPC? Even owners of oil blocs can not boast of sponsoring Jonathans campaign talkless. Of her that only work for wages, You don't know what is money

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by FreeGlobe(f): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2015
kunzaar83:
in Ūя̲̅ dreams, where did. She get d money from? Which company is hers? What is the source of the billions? Only working in NNPC? Even owners of oil blocs can not boast of sponsoring Jonathans campaign talkless. Of her that only work for wages, You don't know what is money
you are just ignorant... go do your research and stop yapping rubbish. Stella was a billionnaire before being a minister. She ran Jonathan's neighbor to neighbor campaign in 2011.. She is a stakeholder in the oil industry

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Brimmie(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2015
NOBODYY:
Abi aye wan fe baje ni??

Lol!! grin grin Omo Yoruba to gbayi!
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by kunzaar83(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are just ignorant... go do your research and stop yapping rubbish. Stella was a billionnaire before being a minister. She ran Jonathan's neighbor to neighbor campaign in 2011.. She is a stakeholder in the oil industry
I didn't dispute the fact that she's a billionare, but I disagree that she sponsor jonathans campain as you said, and u should know that only in the north there are more than 1000 Naira billionares more than her, so there's nothing special in being a Naira billionare, its only dollar billionares that are classified as billionares not ppl like her

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Ioannes:
hopefully he will be able to give us a national carrier that we can be proud of and worthy of international respect and repute.

I hope so.

As clearly established, both United and Delta fly DAILY nonstop flights out of Lagos. If he can set up a national airline and purchase/lease modern and I mean not more than 5 year old airplanes then select few popular routes like Lagos - Atlanta or Lagos - Las Vegas (partner with other airlines to link passengers to those hubs), Lagos - Heathrow, etc then I see no reason why we won't be profitable.

We are an oil producing country for gods sakes so we can subsidies our fuel cost.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by secretsofpeace(m): 2:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:
.chaii your boxers get zip.... Diaris goduooo
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:
u re a big time fool. ur papa rich pass stella oduah?...see dis mumu...God go punish everybody wey like dis ur foolish comment .
stella oduah even before becomin d minister go sponsor. u reach ur 10th generation.
ignorant na disease sha.
Mind d way u talk publicly idiooot.

#YOLO
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You are wasting ur time explainin to dat useless animal cos he wl neva understand. how do u expect a TC2 HOlder . .to be current? wetin he sabi?.NOTHING. and he's here runnin his stinky mawt. .. he shud goan check about stella oduah.
She's a billionaire. . she got her money from her business .S.P.G. SEA PETROLEUM AND GAS.
Stella is busy making cool cash awt der.. dat useless imbecilee..dey carry her matter for head like agbo sellers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by cardoctor(m): 4:59am On Oct 17, 2015
TitiJJ:
When President Muhammadu Buhari will sit to choose the Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika - who hails from his home state of Katsina - is favoured for the juicy portfolio.

What makes the portfolio juicy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 17, 2015
kopite:

Yu are learner. Endemic ignorance in dis era of information n technology. You truly wasted yur parents money at school.
I can bet my bottom dollar he did more of chasing than schooling. It's time for Nairaland to begin the filtration of its members, especially those who don't know that there's something called Google.com
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Chanchit: 5:43am On Oct 17, 2015
richommie:
u re a big time fool. ur papa rich pass stella oduah?...see dis mumu...God go punish everybody wey like dis ur foolish comment .
stella oduah even before becomin d minister go sponsor. u reach ur 10th generation.
ignorant na disease sha.
Mind d way u talk publicly idiooot.

#YOLO

LMao! Go and die.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by oseo1(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:

Actually Stella Odua was filthy rich before she entered politics, she owns SPG, she was and is one of Nigerians richest women. At a point SPG was the largest indigenous oil company in Nigeria. Before this man entered politics who the hell was he, where did he make his billions? How many billionaire pilots have you ever heard of??
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by oseo1(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2015
kunzaar83:
I didn't dispute the fact that she's a billionare, but I disagree that she sponsor jonathans campain as you said, and u should know that only in the north there are more than 1000 Naira billionares more than her, so there's nothing special in being a Naira billionare, its only dollar billionares that are classified as billionares not ppl like her

Her house was even used as his campaign headquarters in 2011, the whole bulletproof car saga was a plot to tackle the backbone of GEJs campaign team.
SPG has been one of the largest stakeholders in the Nigerian oil and gas sector for the past 20+ years.

Now you tell me how a pilot became a billionaire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.