Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation (50610 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Amaechi, Sirika Appear Before Senate Over Abuja Airport Closure / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by aye9ice007(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2015
ezeagu:
How are there so many northern billionaires yet the north is so poor?
wc tribe no get poor pple?! If u go to gbagi mkt in IB, there are so many yorubas that are poor, the same thing u wl see when u are in onitsha and enugu (ogbete). What made dia own to be like that is bcs they have plenty wives and children and most of them are almajiris (meaning students in arabic).

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by pasol4real(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2015
missKiffy:

Aye won ti baje ti pe ti pe
Aye tie ati ti gbo gbo ara family e lo ti baje kpa ta kpa ta .were, olobo ton hun.
It is u n Ur family's life that is scattered n useless.
Crazy woman with a smelling puss*
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by pasol4real(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2015
grin
Frankiss44:

Your father will advice your mother to jump at the opportunity to be Stella Uduah's housemaid #okBye
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai, una wan kill dat mumu ni
Abeg make una forgive n forget e no go try am again .
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by happney65: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2015
kopite:

Yu are learner. Endemic ignorance in dis era of information n technology. You truly wasted yur parents money at school.

I doubt say he get Parents sef grin grin
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Adeshizzy: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2015
NOBODYY:
What is d meaning of oofe mammu wey igbos dey always take abuse seff??
Abi aye wan fe baje ni??
I belong to everybody.. I belong to nobody..

what's up

I know this moniker from the education section
unilorin's thread
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by NOBODYY: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Adeshizzy:

I belong to everybody.. I belong to nobody..

what's up

I know this moniker from the education section
unilorin's thread
Boss grin
Na me o...
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Frankiss44(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2015
pasol4real:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai, una wan kill dat mumu ni Abeg make una forgive n forget e no go try am again .
LOL.. The guy need to get some sense
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by homosapien(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2015
NOBODYY:
Abi aye wan fe baje ni??

According to Igbo's wack logic, yoruba eat too much oil.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:
Unlike Stella Oduah weh dey sell pepper soup before she turn minister of aviation over night, na God go punish that G*J
And to all of you that have been quoting me, sorry no time to reply wailers.
. Unzip my boxers, piss on all of 'em.
Ok, now their body don wet, oya, a.b.o.k.i pass me the koboko!
grin
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2015
NOBODYY:
Abi aye wan fe baje ni??
Don't mind those flatěes, yam legged Agbari Ojukwu retąrds

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2015
tinsel:

You are wrong here. Oduah was a multibilonaire before becoming a minister. She owns MRS energy and gas.
Mumu

You get body odor
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by NOBODYY: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2015
homosapien:

According to Igbo's wack logic, yoruba eat too much oil.
So na petrol dem dey take cook thier own soup??
Smh
drogba dey dier head

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by chimax1(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Dude boxers no get zippers na undecided
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by lifeofkelvino(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2015
NOBODYY:
Abi aye wan fe baje ni??

Ofe mmanu means oil soup is used by the ibo's to insult only the yoruba's.... Although I dont know why....
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Mrford(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2015
ezeagu:
How are there so many northern billionaires yet the north is so poor?

its something of a surprise to me. their money is held my few individuals. while the rest suffer of abject poverty.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Henon: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:
Unlike Stella Oduah weh dey sell pepper soup before she turn minister of aviation over night, na God go punish that G*J
Your boxers get zip? Boy ungrade your undies. This is 2015.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by omarky(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2015
lionduke:

Typical Ofe-mmanu

With ur caption, u haven't justify Stella's portfolio as the Minister of Aviation back den. The point is that she read Accounting............... according 2 you. Hw is she suppose 2 head aviation? What a country!! Putting square peg in a round hole!!!
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by kunzaar83(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
oseo1:

Her house was even used as his campaign headquarters in 2011, the whole bulletproof car saga was a plot to tackle the backbone of GEJs campaign team.
SPG has been one of the largest stakeholders in the Nigerian oil and gas sector for the past 20+ years.

Now you tell me how a pilot became a billionaire.
. Quate where I said the pilot is a billonaire! I can't remember saying that, beside that if its the kink of billionare your talking about of the woman of course the man is go and check what it is to have a licence to operate a earonatic engineering licence, you will find out that its even more than an oil bloc in terms of turn over of income, of which Odua doesn't even own an oil bloc she only has a licence for 1 or two oil and gas services, of which more than 1000 nigerians have beside expatrates companies, I m very well aware of Odua I respect her, and I know how she was set up and send packing from jonathans cabinet, but I stilll 1nt u to understand that she doesn't have what it takes to sponsore a presidential campaign in terms of funds, she may be the chairman of the campaign organisation but for the funding I bet you its above 100 of her type, she cannot even sponsore a govenors campaign organisation talkless of GEJ multibillion naira campaing org, the most expensive in the history of africa, go and check its people like Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and their likes that you can categorise as sponsoring GEJs campaign... Any way may be u don't even mean that its just the use of Ūя̲̅ language, and next time pls don't categorise some 1 that count his money in naira as a billionaire, billinares count their money in U$D not naira, u can call her a millionare but gor Billionare she never reach...
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:

Seriously, ah sorry for you
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by goodgate: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chanchit:
I am not one of her asslickers but lets be truthful, she was made before becoming minister, she owns SP&G-Sea Petroleum and Gas LTD.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by okpurukata(f): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
sleemfesh:

What's his source of the billions? The Polo Club? Smh. News in Nigeria is thrash.

I am asking the same question. And if you look deeper, it could be oil. Through Buharis PTDF.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:

Bros, I do not like the idea of a GOVT owned national carrier & I pray the plan Kaput.

Baba should stop fantasising bout the NA he left, that is dead & gone, he should also stop watching ADs about Ethiopian Airways, Kenya Air, SA Air, Egypt Air etc, they will only make him want what he shouldn't have..

We are terrible people & don't have maintainance culture, airline biz is not for the faint hearted, & after his (8yrs max) what happens

Rather I'd prefer a PPP (51% for govt-49% private) if the govt is not contented with making just policies to guide & make it easy for private entepreneurs to come together & form a national carrier.....

Amerivan govt have no single share in American Airlines.

God, please scatter that plan of 100%.. amen...

well bro, I get your point. But you can't say because we have poor maintenance culture so we should remain as we are.

what stops us from improving on our maintenance culture?

I am sure even the government knows that only it can't run the airline. PPP is inevitable. But at least let the government own some little percentage so that Nigerians can benefit from a little subsidized airfare.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by modath(f): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ioannes:

well bro, I get your point. But you can't say because we have poor maintenance culture so we should remain as we are.

what stops us from improving on our maintenance culture?

I am sure even the government knows that only it can't run the airline. PPP is inevitable. But at least let the government own some little percentage so that Nigerians can benefit from a little subsidized airfare.

Then we are on the same page... As long as its PPP with govt not having a soul in the day to day running, then cool...

Two licences should be given to two different national carriers so we don't have another problem of monopoly.... Otherwise that subsidized fare go enter voicemail..

I've been on Arik airline queue @ MM on a saturday evening & watched them increase their lagos-abuja bound flight from 14k to 19,500 while we were standing right there cos it was a late flight & other airlines didn't schedule for that night.....

I was so pissed that day, cussed the sales reps out & only took the flight cos I had a toddler with me... The year was 2010, I haven't taken another flight of theirs locally let alone international...

Their 60kg baggage allowance would not change my mind...
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:

Then we are on the same page... As long as its PPP with govt not having a soul in the day to day running, then cool...

Two licences should be given to two different national carriers so we don't have another problem of monopoly.... Otherwise that subsidized fare go enter voicemail..

I've been on Arik airline queue @ MM on a saturday evening & watched them increase their lagos-abuja bound flight from 14k to 19,500 while we were standing right there cos it was a late flight & other airlines didn't schedule for that night.....

I was so pissed that day, cussed the sales reps out & only took the flight cos I had a toddler with me... The year was 2010, I haven't taken another flight of theirs locally let alone international...

Their 60kg baggage allowance would not change my mind...

I agree.
Re: Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
all the African countries with the top 5 airlines (Egypt, Ethiopia, SA, Kenya ) they all don't have a ministry specific for aviation , they just have a strong govt corporations/parastatal that gets lots of cash (but that cash is given only if they convince the gvt of there financial plan ) that runs their national airline like a private entity/company away from govt bureaucracy and interference.

goodluck trying to run a professional airline from a ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Gani Adams At Prophet TB Joshua's Church (Video) / Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.