Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (79416 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
He captioned it..

"@officiallindaikeji I dedicate this banana to you.
Congrats on your new house.....this is just the beginning. I'm sending you a banana Republic t-shirt soon."

I don't know what he meant by that...but I am pretty sure something is not right.

https://instagram.com/p/86B6ztHTkV/?taken-by=basketmouth

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by buygala(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats to her cool

So long as she isnt doing anything illegal or immoral, may her pocket never run dry smiley

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
I love the Linda Ikeji spirit. In as much as they try to make her feel less of herself owing to her marital status, she still keeps a bold face.

she's doing well for herself. Most of dem dissing her still wish to be like her.
That's how Noah finished building & entered d ark with
oda animals & team colony of doubters kept doubting,
until d flood came.

As for me, I know if I trace my roots properly, am related to Linda Ikeji. My aunt always tells me that. And she looks like my sister. In fact she's my long lost sister!

250 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by xender(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
dis bananus mean noffin naxo d guq dey do..

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Kingblingz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Linda is really balling hard! Basketmouth if u like carry full banana plantation dedicate 2 her she deserves it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by ATMC(f): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Editor1:
I love the Linda Ikeji spirit. In as much as they try to make her feel less of herself owing to her marital status, she still keeps a bold face.

she's doing well for herself. Most of dem dissing her still wish to be like her.
Plus she understands that giving a Bleep about the shii!t people think and talk can Bleep u up over and over...and them hat'ers can't DEAL!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
3banana; hmmm let it not be what i'm thinking o

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by ATMC(f): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Do not insert 'meaning' where it is not! cheers to Linda Ikeji.

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Crieff(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Banana Island.
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by farano(f): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dry tongue
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by DEXTROVERT: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Does he mean the KONJI BAANANA, it's a prayer then may she find the missing guy

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by onosprince(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nothing about this dude is funny anymore.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by englishmart(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
bababa is for monkies oooooo

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
This guy no just serious grin
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Basket mouth wanna fvck linda. Three rounds pere.. i like this offline message

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by stinggy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
DRY! undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by jmoore(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
What's not right? Must you read meaning into everything, huh?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by anonimi: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:
Congrats to her cool

So long as she isnt doing anything illegal or immoral, may her pocket never run dry smiley

....and she pays her full TAXES so what happened to Lauryn Hill may not happen to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by sandrajazmin(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kk
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Strongbest(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bravo to her....we all can be great. It all begins by taking a step.
Soon, it'll be our turn to be celebrated.
Take a step today by joining us here and thank me later.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by gabazin080(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
500 million naira house owned by a blogger. Tell me it's a joke.

Call me bad belle but the truth is Linda is a runs girl and that's why she is not interested in marriage at her age.

Even seun doesn't have such money and own an office in one local area in ogun state

16 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by joeace2020(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Diagnosis: Hate

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Shaadey: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
lol funny man btw wahz not right? una wan change wetin basket talk to another thing abi?

contunu
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Renciababy01: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
F
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmmm... I hope linda ikeji doesnt send back basketmouth's banana cos those bananas no fresh reach the one wey dem dey eat for banana island..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by JayRise(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Always funny
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Make she use am dey masturbate as she neva marry, lolz
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) by mandax: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Editor1:

It is called envy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Gift / Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.