Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry (4085 Views)

10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
It never occurred to me that the line from that Harrysong hit song "even your boo get boo" would ever be applied to me.

It happened that I met this pretty girl at an Uncle wedding last two weeks. She look so beautiful, calm,gentle and collected. She was one of the bride Aso ebi girls while I was one of the men in suits.

My eyes were all over her throughout the occasion and I had the opportunity to hold her hands and dance with her which I really relished.

I got her number and we got talking. I invited her over to my house after two days we met, asked her out and she accepted my proposal after some shakara.

I started developing strong feelings for this girl as we got along. I treated her well and showered her with my love in the way I could. As a result of my feelings for her, I started looking forward to a lasting relationship with her.

This made me wanna know her more and it prompted me to ask for information about her from my Uncle. Unfortunately for me, my Uncle knew not much about her which prompted me to ask his wife which happens to be her neighbor.

I got the shock of my life when the wife told me the girl had been in a serious relationship for long and that she might likely do her wedding before the year ends.

I was seriously devastated when I heard it and felt cheated. I have not asked the girl about it.

I want Nairalanders to please advise me on what to do about this girl. I really love her.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Theyveedo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Then...

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by mistersle3m(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Looolz u chop abi u no chop? If u chop it's your victory

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by KlaireKlement(f): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Seems incomplete cos i can't relate what I'm seeing to the topic yet...
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
And you're here lamenting over a two-week-old "relationship" undecided Are you for real? I don't have rotten tomatoes to throw at you as I'm booing you, so BOOOOO!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
The topic did not fit the writeup at all.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Homguy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
vikyno:
It never occurred to me that the line from that hit song "even your boo get boo" would ever be applied to me.

It happened that I met this pretty girl at an Uncle wedding last two weeks. She look so beautiful, calm,gentle and collected. She was one of the bride Aso ebi girls while I was one of the men in suits.

My eyes were all over her throughout the occasion and I had the opportunity to hold her hands and dance with her which I really relished.

just two weeks and you are planning to wed her, and even calling her boo. Bro, sorry I have to jerk you back to reality, but you have no case here. You are at best just trolling. But if this is true by any shot,then you've got a lot of maturity to do.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Ezedon(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
a problem discovered is half solved, its just battle u cannot fight, just let the sleeping dog lie
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
mistersle3m:
just imagine:sad,so sleep with a lady is now some kinda achievement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Adasun(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Okay agreed,another weed symptomsundecided
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by mistersle3m(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
just imagine:sad,so sleep with a lady is now some kinda achievement.
No ma'am...... she had a real boo and she allowed the Gee to waste his time. That can only be his consolation prize

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by BreezyCB(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Iranu
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Homguy:
just two weeks and you are planning to wed her, and even calling her boo. Bro, sorry I have to jerk you back to reality, but you have no case here. You are at best just trolling. But if this is true by any shot,then you've got a lot of maturity to do.

I never said I had plans to marry her. She is just the type I felt I could settle down with even I wish to make that choice.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
mistersle3m:

Seriously I never chop anything.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
KlaireKlement:

The post has been updated.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by nasha1(f): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
you seem like a very emotional man.how could you be this devastated over a girl u met only two weeks ago? undecided
that's the mistake most of us make these days,we invest emotionally before developping a friendship. i had 2 learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
you met someone two weeks ago and fell flat already?
thought guys are wiser now grin

PS:remove that 'boo' up there'that chick aint yours
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Guys will never learn cheesy
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by MizTyna(f): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
KlaireKlement:

As in! 2 weeks relationship and she don turn boo. This 'boo' word has suffered

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Michellla(f): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
tsk.are guys still this gullible?
she's obviously using you with all the benefits that comes with it.
its 2015 bruh.wise up.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Mzdivacious(f): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
enjoy ur boo baby boo le boo le boo.even ur boo get a boo.....
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Bhella5(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Snap out of it loverboy! d girl ain't yours.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Bhella5(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Michellla:
its 2015 bruh.wise up.
You'll be shocked @ the number of greenhorns out there.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
quiinnBee:

Pls spare me that correction cos I know better. I never fell flat for her. I was just disappointed cos I saw her as a decent girl and never expected such from her.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
quiinnBee
:

Pls spare me that correction cos I know better. I never fell flat for her. I was just disappointed cos I saw her as a decent girl and never expected such from her.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
So d gal deserves to treat me like that because the relationship is two week old?
What gave you the impression that the gal does not have another real boo aside the one my uncle wife knew?

PunkyVeer:
And you're here lamenting over a two-week-old "relationship" undecided Are you for real? I don't have rotten tomatoes to throw at you as I'm booing you, so BOOOOO!!!!!
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
vikyno:
So d gal deserves to treat me like that because the relationship is two week old?
What gave you the impression that the gal does not have another real boo aside the one my uncle wife knew?

What the heck are you talking about in your
2nd question? So you knew she had a boo by your own admission, so what are you whining about? I didn't say she had a right but it's only been two weeks, build a bridge & get over it. I doubt you even know her mobile number by head & yet you're here acting all woe is me over a fortnight passing fling. Seriously? Ermergherd!
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kk thanks. But how could a girl I got into my room more than 4 times in two weeks be using me? What gave you the impression that the gal had not dumped the other guy for me?

Michellla:
its 2015 bruh.wise up.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What the heck are you talking about in your
2nd question? So you knew she had a boo by your own admission, so what are you whining about? I didn't say she had a right but it's only been two weeks, build a bridge & get over it. I doubt you even know her mobile number by head & yet you're here acting all woe is me over a fortnight passing fling. Seriously? Ermergherd!

It was never a fling to me if that's the way you see it. I don't roll with any girl I see except she is worth my time. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by chomytex(f): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
She was never your boo bro,so try another boo before u'll get booed

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
My favourite verse of Harrysong et al "Reggae blues"

Even your boo get boo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single / Is Marriage An Achievement? / “any Woman Telling You Harder, Rebuke Her Sharp Sharp” – Nigerian Man Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.