Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? (62899 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Entertainer (without Makeup) / (photos) Top 10 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses- No 2 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
People say women's beauty depreciates day by day,its a big lie joor,it depends on physique and how you use yourself,this Genevive doesn't seem to change o,she has been like this ever since I knew her,not cuter,not uglier,but another thing is that people with the shape of her face(slim face with no much flesh) don't change much,they don't age example is our President,he doesn't seem to change from when he was young,another example is mama rainbow that acts yoruba film,that woman is over 70 and one would think she's in her 30's,mama rainbow is way older than Rachel Oniga,but Rachel looks older cos her face is fleshy,wide and round
who is feeding you with lies undecided

Bros think well abeg

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by just2endowed: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
francizy:

Homo is for male as lesbian is for female.. grin

Edit your post.. tongue

dude homo is to refers to both male and female. gay is male while lez is female. go check ur dictionary oga teacher

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by kullozone(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
flokii:

Homo is actually right...

you can then break it down to either 'gay or lesbian'...

some are Homosexuals, Bisexuals (both for male & female)

I was thinking' gay' could also be used when referring to a lesbian. I think there was an argument on the issue once on NL and I looked up the meaning of the word too. It's mostly used to when referring to a male homo though.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Pinkybush: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chai! What am I waiting for? lemme sharply apply. luck might come my way undecided
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by stellytwinkle(f): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
IykeChukz:
At your age, no man by your side... Only customers...

and with all the beauty, elegance and what have you
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by iclass1: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
She is not...but she is classy

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by RexTramadol1: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
People say women's beauty depreciates day by day,its a big lie joor,it depends on physique and how you use yourself,this Genevive doesn't seem to change o,she has been like this ever since I knew her,not cuter,not uglier,but another thing is that people with the shape of her face(slim face with no much flesh) don't change much,they don't age example is our President,he doesn't seem to change from when he was young,another example is mama rainbow that acts yoruba film,that woman is over 70 and one would think she's in her 30's,mama rainbow is way older than Rachel Oniga,but Rachel looks older cos her face is fleshy,wide and round

Too much of Yoruba films z d devil's workshop o

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
She just too over-rated undecided

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nellybank(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Meeehhnnn.... Dis man just remind me of my late grandpa. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
I think the buzz bout her is now too much!! I prefer Linda Ejiofor...
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nellybank:
Meeehhnnn.... Dis man just remind me of my late grandpa. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Amen!
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Solozzo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Her bride price go reach 20billion naira o!!
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by babafirst(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is she as beautiful as Omo-Sexzyyy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by 400billionman: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2015
farano:
Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji is an epitome of natural beauty. Her cuteness is sure to give men sleepless nights..cool. Don't be surprised if looking at her takes your breath away or leaves you speechless. ..lol.

Is she an actress. ?
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Dunsin89(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2015
Walahi, the OP is blind to have suggested her to be beautiful. Or maybe the definition of "beautiful" has changed. *scatters shelf, in search of a dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by rudebouy: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2015
She no get boobs. She no get yansh. Na fine face I go chop?

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by teepsee(f): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Me I don't just see anything that so special about this babe that she commands a lot of attraction. The young man above agree I believe below also does

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by janefrancisca(f): 12:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Babes from country 5 no dey dull na...bad belles hug transformer. grin tongue
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by BRIGHTTAZ: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Yes With makeup ..... No without...

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by janefrancisca(f): 12:17am On Oct 17, 2015
babafirst:
Is she as beautiful as Omo-Sexzyyy?
post a picture of her without makeup. besides where all d pimples wey dey her face run go.Oh i forgot, power of six layers of foundation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by oluwaahmed: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2015
When u are 1 of d 2 finalist in an audition 2 be d "bond Girl" in James Bond movie? & sme1 is askin if she's d prettiest 9ja actor Pls it's like askin if d "pope is catholic"
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2015
SosaMontana:
FTC

igbo girls looking good since the time of abraham

no objection

Sosa on the beat
guy why do you want to cos tribal riot na. yolobas wont like dis
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Tonicbaby(f): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2015
low life pple dat see marriage as d greatest achievement . get life pls. I luv u Genny.

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by valnosky(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2015
CharlyNick:
I don't think so
is your mum more beautiful than her?
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2015
farano:
Star actress, Genevieve Nnaji is an epitome of natural beauty. Her cuteness is sure to give men sleepless nights..cool. Don't be surprised if looking at her takes your breath away or leaves you speechless. ..lol.

She's okay, I've worked at Paramount Pictures so I'm jaded but it's Fathia that I want to impregnate grin

This one will be too high maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by batulakarada: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Hell No ,she is pretty but so is omotola ,INI Edo ,Stephanie ,dakore chacha eke and a host of them ...she is not the most beautiful biko.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by amdoyin82(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2015
onomeglo:
I just like her naturally,very classic and responsible
did u say responsible? No doubt she is beautiful but does DAT stops her from getting married. Nonsense
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by Spybradd: 12:51am On Oct 17, 2015
iamrealdeji:

mental

grin
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by cristweeezy(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2015
farano:
And she's not just beautiful, she's also the epitome of confidence and elegance.

Genny rocks smiley
she's beautiful buh not d most beautiful nigerian actress, I just like her stature. Make-up and good camera megapixels help too. Plus not all igbo girls are pretty.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by babafirst(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2015
janefrancisca:
post a picture of her without makeup. besides where all d pimples wey dey her face run go.Oh i forgot, power of six layers of foundation. grin
Na because Genevieve own wey dem post get make-up make me post Omotola own with make up nau.If these actresses no make up tru tru none of dem fine reach the babe wey dey with me now.
Re: Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? by cristweeezy(m): 12:59am On Oct 17, 2015
valnosky:
is your mum more beautiful than her?
what has his mum got to do wif dis? He shared his opinion. Nawa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.