Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 AM

Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ (2081 Views)

King Of Poets Quarter Final: Llaykorn Versus Muhdg / NL King Of Poets 2 [group Stage Fixtures]: Liricyst Vs Muhdg / ++Sunday Special++ - Dklef Vs Captaincids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
MuhdG versus CaptainCids

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points

Personals - 1 point

Closer - 1 point

Rules

*8 BARS

•Deadline is 9pm friday 16th October 2015.

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not
later than deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

•No unnecessary comments

•No smearing comments about any bar OR biting
accusations without proof.

•Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse -
please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you
found wrong.

• If there's anything you need to say in defence of
your verse please save them for after the voting is
over.

•No argument with established vets OR voters.

•Battlers should not interject between votes and
voters should just vote and leave it like that.

• only tagged persons are allowed to vote, or the
vote is null & void

Last to check in drops first

2 Likes

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Check

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sup? Tag ain't. Correct
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
stop biting my style. this symbol [■] is my signature & can only be used by TheRebel wink

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
CaptainCids:
Sup? Tag ain't. Correct
Oops. I forgot.

Drop, i'll follow suit. Its almost time cool
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
CaptainCids Wtf undecided
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Judging by the niggas silly vote/he is the biggest fricking rogue/plus its awful folks/and a very costly joke,this computer engineer...has only one technical skill peers,he is a professional who knows how to break existing moral codes/

his services no,not on my list of selection/
you'll think he finds the radius,how the boy cuts across section/an area[/b]tout with the [b]degree in his collection/so I take great pleasure...when I shoot ''ball bearings''into his head to give him a sense of direction/

he believes there is no God,but accepts there is an Allah, great/then says mohammed is prophet and he their humble servant,wait /now how can an Allah be dummy,you said there is no God,mate/ then I saw the fact clearly,the nigga has lost his mind truly,his quote shows matters of the brain.... damn!!!!misplaced/

then straight I click/to check his profile pic/,like pupils without focus,he took eight position smiling/,here he was fighting/so let me ask him/If you fight within your self a war that you know you can't win/then on the outside why do you bother trying/

his last brawl niggas,he was whirl wind that day/he was no easy pass for mik,we will remember him say/but then mikus the beast,blew the muhdg away/via dung bomb at the end mikus shit was finally cray/

even foes here in fact /know I flow with the fact/crush the opponent's tact/but if he launches attacks,I'll burn him on stake...this execution style...fitted for a computer wizard/

If he brings that titan story/how his rivals
become the victim/how he rides the edge of glory,one knockout blow from me will make him slip off, I think I messed with his cicardian rhythm/

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Muhdg what?

Be fast now
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Captaincids

Catch diss

You can't handle what this messiah brings/putting an end to all your evil deeds/slap, blow, stab to make you bleed/and how ama bury you in the soil its evident am planting cids!!

This a$$ whooping, the gods had decreed/like the plant, this nigga is bur reed/am a bad hommie, i double cross different citizens/crossed americans, russians even 'crossed asians' and i can make 'seed shrimp'

I just set him off like car alarms/now he reaching out to pick up arms/but am quick to slice his arms/put em in a coat, and even without horses, i got the Coat of arms

For me, your girl has strong affinity/she told me to eradicate you, so i went on a killing spree/butchered you into three/Then i arrange your head, body, legs to signify my love for her ends in infinity. (. . .)

I handle swords and guns/to maim fools who claim they thugs/a swing from ma sword got him loosing his pulse(purse)/like a bitc.h just got robbed!!

Ama torture him, like it's insurgency/torture him again, call it resurgency/wanna kill u quick, so your death am treating it with urgency/and if he claim he tough, saying he run town, its coz i put him in a situation of emergency.

Something nairalanders don't really know/captain's self esteem is so low/Ladies throw all sort of sh.it on him, like they tryna make seed grow

You aint a real rapper, you're fake/your rap cd's be like pregnant teens, they bring shame/all u got are ruptured disks like u got back ache/Infact, you're dead, C (dead sea)... like a salty lake

#piss

Tips: Shrimp can also mean an insignificant person

Crustaceans are also seed shrimp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
MuhdG:
Captaincids

Catch diss

You can't handle what this messiah brings/putting an end to all your evil deeds/slap, blow, stab to make you bleed/and how ama bury you in the soil its evident am planting cids!!

This a$$ whooping, the gods had decreed/like the plant, this nigga is bur reed/am a bad hommie, i double cross different citizens/crossed americans, russians even 'crossed asians' and i can make 'seed shrimp'

I just set him off like car alarms/now he reaching out to pick up arms/but am quick to slice his arms/put em in a coat, and even without horses, i got the Coat of arms

For me, your girl has strong affinity/she told me to eradicate you, so i went on a killing spree/butchered you into three/Then i arrange your head, body, legs to signify my love for her ends in infinity. (. . .)

I handle swords and guns/to main fools who claim they thugs/a swing from ma sword got him loosing his pulse(purse)/like a bitch just got robbed!!

Ama torture him, like it's insurgency/torture him again, call it resurgency/wanna kill u quick, so your death am treating it with urgency/and if he claim he tough, saying he run town, its coz i put him in a situation of emergency.

Something nairalanders don't really know/captain's self esteem is so low/Ladies throw all sort of shit on him, like they tryna make seed grow

You aint a real rapper, you're fake/your rap cd's be like pregnant teens, they bring shame/all u got are ruptured disks like u got back ache/Infact, you're dead, C (dead sea)... like a salty lake

#piss

Tips: Shrimp can also mean an insignificant person

Crustaceans are also seed shrimp!
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
CaptainCids:
Judging by the niggas silly vote/he is the biggest fricking rogue/plus its awful folks/and a very costly joke,this computer engineer...has only one technical skill peers,he is a professional who knows how to break existing moral codes/

his services no,not on my list of selection/
you'll think he finds the radius,how the boy cuts across section/an area[/b]tout with the [b]degree in his collection/so I take great pleasure...when I shoot ''ball bearings''into his head to give him a sense of direction/

he believes there is no God,but accepts there is an Allah, great/then says mohammed is prophet and he their humble servant,wait /now how can an Allah be dummy,you said there is no God,mate/ then I saw the fact clearly,the nigga has lost his mind truly,his quote shows matters of the brain.... damn!!!!misplaced/

then straight I click/to check his profile pic/,like pupils without focus,he took eight position smiling/,here he was fighting/so let me ask him/If you fight within your self a war that you know you can't win/then on the outside why do you bother trying/

his last brawl niggas,he was whirl wind that day/he was no easy pass for mik,we will remember him say/but then mikus the beast,blew the muhdg away/via dung bomb at the end mikus shit was finally cray/

even foes here in fact /know I flow with the fact/crush the opponent's tact/but if he launches attacks,I'll burn him on stake...this execution style...fitted for a computer wizard/

If he brings that titan story/how his rivals
become the victim/how he rides the edge of glory,one knockout blow from me will make him slip off, I think I messed with his cicardian rhythm/

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Obainojazz please tag voters
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Damn!!

I meant b.itch not dam
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
VOTERS MUST BREAK down VOTES WITH THE CRITEria

I BEG OF YOu

I don't stop anybody from voting

I WON'T aCCEPt ANYOne without criteria

Sir KROne thanks I'll also NEED YOUr votes sir,SIR IbimE and other Powerful FIgUres

Thank you anyone that voted(your vote's appreciated)....

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Make una tag everybody to come vote. I go vote later

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ibime
Emaprince
Ksslib
Mikuz
Coogar
Iceskidd
Guykhena
Jigsawkillah
Danbrowndmf
Sinizia
Raplinx999
Obesemf
007Bruce
Obainojazz
Jreyez
Liricyst
Kr0ne
Reyginus
Alexpissu
Darkenedrebel
Supermiy
Llaykorn

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Open for votes
Ibime
Emaprince
Ksslib
Mikuz
Coogar
Iceskidd
Guykhena
Jigsawkillah
Danbrowndmf
Sinizia
Raplinx999
Obesemf
007Bruce
Obainojazz
Jreyez
Liricyst
Kr0ne
Reyginus
Alexpissu
Darkenedrebel
Supermiy
Llaykorn
Elymaxiimus
Giyazz
Sosiqdude
Warriblood and other regular posters in this section

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Supermiy: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
una dy vex ohh!....Infact I'm speechless!...Mvgt-tie

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by IsiAbuncha(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ya'll are gisting, that ain't why we're here; now read my words and afterwards don't even try to dare'

I'm here to battle ya'll martial arts style call me master, but I only got a BSC still gunning for my masters;
Wack rappers feel me but they can't touch me, you got beef with me better tin it like corned beef
Better still Ill buy a few cows from kaduna and steady feed u with fresh kilishi from abuja;

My rap tactics drastic techniques so fantastic I'm choking all my haters like I'm teargas and sonic;
Where were ya'll in 93, 94 and 95 when I was killing tracks giving em funeral vibes;
The things ya'll say are impetuous, me and my crew laughing out loud cos ur best words tickle us;
If rap was a game then I would be the console, nairalanders tryna go against me una go lose oh!
I'm blowing ya'll out you would think I'm b*o*k*o h*a*r*am, but I ain't killing no one I'm causing lyrical harm;

I'm outta here cos my clock is on the ceiling, read between the lines my time is up so I'm leaving cheesy
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Supermiy:
una dy vex ohh!....Infact I'm speechless!...Mvgt-tie

Pls break down

Mod ban the above idiot
Remove his comment

1 Like

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Fulaboy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
MuhdG killed it cheesy
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Cut and paste this in flow for rank. Not here. Please
IsiAbuncha:
Ya'll are gisting, that ain't why we're here; now read my words and afterwards don't even try to dare'
I'm here to battle ya'll martial arts style call me master, but I only got a BSC still gunning for my masters;
Wack rappers feel me but they can't touch me, you got beef with me better tin it like corned beef
Better still Ill buy a few cows from kaduna and steady feed u with fresh kilishi from abuja;
My rap tactics drastic techniques so fantastic I'm choking all my haters like I'm teargas and sonic;
Where were ya'll in 93, 94 and 95 when I was killing tracks giving em funeral vibes;
The things ya'll say are impetuous, me and my crew laughing out loud cos ur best words tickle us;
If rap was a game then I would be the console, nairalanders tryna go against me una go lose oh!
I'm blowing ya'll out you would think I'm b*o*k*o h*a*r*am, but I ain't killing no one I'm causing lyrical harm;
I'm outta here cos my clock is on the ceiling, read between the lines my time is up so I'm leaving cheesy
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fulaboy:
Muh dG killed it cheesy
hehe. Mazaa cool
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please stop derailing the thread....only voters should post here.
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by CaptAwesome(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rhymes- Muhdg
Flow-Muhdg[cids buildups are just so long it kills the tempo]
Opener-Muhdg
Closer-Muhdg
Personals- captaincids
But if there was a criteria for dissin it'll go to cids

MVGT-Muhdg
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by CaptAwesome(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by CaptAwesome(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

This is some lame ass shit!
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Not impressed with the battle..
Opener-1point muhgD
Rhymes - 2 points muhgD edged this...both y'all are lazy rhymes menn...
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points-muhgD
Punchlines - 3 points-muhgD opener packed the best heat...so I'm giving him this
Flow - 1 point-muhgD...captain stretched like ffuck
Wordplay/Puns - 2 points...muhgD planting seed and dead sea did it for me
Personals - 1 point- captaincids
Closer - 1 point-muhgD..

.This is not a bodybag to me...muhgD just slightly edged all crits cheesy .... More votes please
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by IsiAbuncha(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
CaptAwesome:

This is some lame ass shit!

Thanks for the comment, now go back to your farm cos your opinion is irrelevant smiley
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by kr0ne(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Opener - 1 point - Tie (I would have given it to Cid for a brilliant build-up but he didn't use a single punch in the bar. Muhgd, however, started well but ended with a generic punch "planting seed" that has been overused on this section)

Rhymes - 2 points - Tie (none was better here. You both need to work on your rhymes seriously)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - CaptainCids (his whole verse is laced with brilliant metaphors. I like the way he executed Muhgd's profile pics line)

Punchlines - 3 points - Tie (If you read CaptainCid's verse literally, you won't see his punches - maybe because he doesn't italicize the right words. Muhgd, however, appeared fiercer but most of his punches were predictable.
My favorites -
even foes here in fact /know I flow with the fact/crush the opponent's tact/but if he launches attacks,I'll burn him on stake ...this execution style...fitted for a computer wizard/ - Captain. You should have italicized it like I did, otherwise it would fly over some people's heads. Witches/wizards are burnt on stakes according to stories. This is a brilliant Emaprince-like punch.

Something nairalanders don't really know/captain's self esteem is so low/Ladies throw all sort of poo on him, like they tryna make seed grow -Muhgd. Direct, name-flip punchline!

Flow - 1 point - Muhgd (Captain, learn to compress your lines)

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points - Muhgd (dead sea. Cid/seed outplayed)

Personals - 1 point - Captain

Closer - 1 point - Tie

This battle looks like a tie but for a better verse, I'll give this to Captain.

MVGT - CaptainCids!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Dklef(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2015
kr0ne:
Opener - 1 point - Tie (I would have given it to Cid for a brilliant build-up but he didn't use a single punch in the bar. Muhgd, however, started well but ended with a generic punch "planting seed" that has been overused on this section)

Rhymes - 2 points - Tie (none was better here. You both need to work on your rhymes seriously)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - CaptainCids (his whole verse is laced with brilliant metaphors. I like the way he executed Muhgd's profile pics line)

Punchlines - 3 points - Tie (If you read CaptainCid's verse literally, you won't see his punches - maybe because he doesn't italicize the right words. Muhgd, however, appeared fiercer but most of his punches were predictable.
My favorites -
even foes here in fact /know I flow with the fact/crush the opponent's tact/but if he launches attacks,I'll burn him on stake ...this execution style...fitted for a computer wizard/ - Captain. You should have italicized it like I did, otherwise it would fly over some people's heads. Witches/wizards are burnt on stakes according to stories. This is a brilliant Emaprince-like punch.

Something nairalanders don't really know/captain's self esteem is so low/Ladies throw all sort of poo on him, like they tryna make seed grow -Muhgd. Direct, name-flip punchline!

Flow - 1 point - Muhgd (Captain, learn to compress your lines)

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points - Muhgd (dead sea. Cid/seed outplayed)

Personals - 1 point - Captain

Closer - 1 point - Tie

This battle looks like a tie but for a better verse, I'll give this to Captain.

MVGT - CaptainCids!

Krone fruit lover?... Why you sucking seeds thou?
Re: Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2015

Ibime
Emaprince
Ksslib
Mikuz
Coogar
Iceskidd
Guykhena
Jigsawkillah
Danbrowndmf
Sinizia
Raplinx999
Obesemf
007Bruce
Obainojazz
Jreyez
Liricyst
Reyginus
Alexpissu
Darkenedrebel
Llaykorn
Elymaxiimus
Giyazz
Sosiqdude
Warriblood and other regular posters in this section

Guys please come n vote na

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jor Ohhh Battle: Jassie Vs Lalaboi / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| / *******WARCRAFT: THE FORGOTTEN (Mykali V Aquaman)******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.