Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... (1211 Views)

Watch Video Of Woman Beating Her Daughter For Sleeping With Their Neighbour / Now That's Awkward And Hilarious! When You Send A Text To The Wrong Person / Why Do Nigerians Like Saying Things Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... by UndespicableMe(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
"Seun, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess: I have been helping myself to your wife when you're not around, probably more than you. I know it's no excuse but I don't get it at home. I can't live with the guilt any longer. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology. It won't happen again."
Feeling outrage and betrayed, Seun grabbed his cutlass and chased his wife out of his house...
Moments later the guy gets a second text: "Really should use spell check! That should be "wifi"." cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... by BreezyCB(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Haahhaa Wayray Re Ooh
Re: A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... by OKUCHI11(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
hooray I am second to comment
Re: A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... by utenwuson: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
lolest
Re: A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... by Vikkie14: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Following
Re: A Guy Sends A Text To His Neighbour, Saying... by UndespicableMe(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Vikkie14:
Following

Same heree, glad you liked it!

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Company Rules! (must See Photo) / A Broke Nairalander's Message To MTN After Borrowing (hilarious) / HILARIOUS... Guess The Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.