Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nairaland End Of The Year Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland End Of The Year Party (568 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party / Ambode At 2015 Children’s End Of The Year Party At Lagos House - Photos / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland End Of The Year Party by janefarms2015: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is a wonderful forum, moderator of ds section lalastical abi wetin den dey call u, pls organise end of d year party for us loyal members irrespective of tribal n political differences, ds forum has saved many lives, if its organized, I wl contribute financially, the tinanic story on d front page tonite makes me remember dat we love to make ourselves happy in ds country, long live nairaland!
Re: Nairaland End Of The Year Party by Ahmed0336(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
nice idea, shebi na the whole 36states + fct d party go hold abi? Reason is members of this forum are located @ almost 774 local govt areas in the country.
Re: Nairaland End Of The Year Party by baralatie(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
the guy above me dey vexx lolz
Re: Nairaland End Of The Year Party by janefarms2015: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ahmed0336:
nice idea, shebi na the whole 36states + fct d party go hold abi? Reason is members of this forum are located @ almost 774 local govt areas in the country.

Thanks for ur observation which of cause wih due respect I kÑow, it can be held in each state, or online ohhhhh! After all professional associations organise end of year parties, more sÙggestions Àre welcomed. Thanks my brother
Re: Nairaland End Of The Year Party by teepsee(f): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Above. It's a nice idea but I don't see it happening, below bring good suggestions or just keep quiet. Thank you
Re: Nairaland End Of The Year Party by realdee44(f): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ahmed0336:
we may not be able to do it in the 36 states being the first one but I think it can be done in Abuja, Lagos & PH for a start then as time goes by more ideas & strategy will come up.

Bear in mind that when doing something, you may not be perfect at the start but as time goes by u get better & better.

(1) (Reply)

Jokes!!! After You Kept Too Much On Your Head / PMB (the 5 Star General) Suppose To Head Defence Not Petroleum! / INEC’S Impartiality: Going, Going, Going….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.