Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,822 members, 7,898,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (61554 Views)

Ndi Igbos Ke Way / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by prophetfire: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Jobless, backward clowns fighting over antiquities in an atomic age. Pathetic fools of a modern era.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Swiftboy(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2015
And how's this cock and bull story relate with the topic?
FKO81:
Your guys should use North as case study, when northern Street urchin where killing harassing non indignes their élite were encouraging them, the beasts they trained and supported are the ones destroying their région, guess who is smiling now?
From Hakeem articule read and digest

I first noticed this ugly trend at a ceremony I attended a few months ago at Ayetoro Ekiti. Elderly and middle aged able bodied women from Kwara, Osun and Oyo states invaded the burial ceremony uninvited and were embarrassing guests who refused to give them money. Also noticeable were children with their begging bowls who thronged the venue of the ceremony soliciting for left over food and alms. The children were a pitiable sight. Poverty was clearly written on their faces. I have attended many social functions after that and the same trend was noticeable. But I became worried a few days ago, when I attended the burial ceremony of a friend's father in Ilesha , Osun State . They came in various groups and employ different methods in soliciting for alms. There were the elderly women who were busy harassing guests in the name of praise singing and would not leave until you part with money, there were the men with their public address system which they use in praise singing but which is disturbance and yet, there were Yoruba children in the mould of almajiris with their begging bowls scrambling for left-over and at the same time soliciting for alms

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Owliver:
lol. i schooled in lag and malpractice is very high there too. so? we talking about international recognition don't hate on the Igbos bro. leave that aspect for them.
Igbos do not have 1/40 international recognition as the YORUBAS.
YORUBAS HAVE WON 5 GRAMMY AWARDS.
IGBOS HAVE NOTHING...ZERO.
YORUBA HAS BEEN HEAD OF THE UNO.
IGBOS HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN GATEMEN OF UNO.
YORUBA HAS BEEN PRESIDENT OF INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE...WORLD COURT..ETC...

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

May my children die by food poison, may my mother be raped to death. May i use my hand to kill my father and other siblings before committing suicide. So shall it be for me this month. amen..

bastard, see your life
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by hamzeiy: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191631-afenifere-asks-south-west-governors-obas-to-de-recognise-eze-ndigbos-in-yorubaland.html
yoruba pple...ds my problem with you guys..you talk too much..just kill half of them and they would be back to their senses...all this rubbish can never happen in nothern nigeria..they actually know where they belong..we dont have the time for too much talk.our actions speak better..
untill you guys act,the godforsaken biafroids will continue to disrespect your institutions and beliefs...they are ingrates

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Kagawa10: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2015
DelticStephEn:

hahaha
I HV always made it clear that you Yoruba are illiterates and ignoramus.
read below you nitwit

Following a jihad (known as the Fulani War) led
by Uthman Dan Fodio (1754–1817) and a rapid
consolidation of the Hausa city states of
contemporary northern Nigeria, the Fulani Sokoto
Caliphate annexed the buffer Nupe Kingdom and
began to press southwards towards the Oyo
Empire . Shortly after, they overran the Yoruba city
of Ilorin and then sacked Ọyọ-Ile , the capital city
of the Oyo Empire .

# https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorubaland.

here is more.
#
I stopped reading the poo at that junction!
Jihad, a muslim holy war is a fulani war? Lol!
need I remind you the muslim war rnsacked the region of the North and was pushing towards south until they were stopped at the border of Oyo!
The jihad war is totally different from the overthrown of afonja of Ilorin by Alimi!
Why I'm not surprised at you ibos is that people with no history has poor knowledge of someone else's!
Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

See stup!dity at its peak!
How does emir of Ilorin became emir of Kwara?
Bunch of eediot!

U can twist things for as long as u like, it won't shake or change my stance. A fulani man lords over millions of Yoruba people in kwara state...

Deal wit it n leave igbos alone.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2015
prophetfire:
Jobless, backward clowns fighting over antiquities in an atomic age. Pathetic fools of a modern era.

Obnoxious stark illiterate and a curse/plague on the black race.

What's ancient about culture, heritage, and tradition? grin

White folks who created "modern" (contemporary) cherish their culture, tradition, history, and heritage so much and they will always do whatever it takes to preserve it. Hence all European cities look the way they look - with the old well preserved for the next generation. African monkeys like you will never understand why that's done.

That's also the reason why every European is taught about the greatness of the Greeks and Romans.

Have you ever been to Buckingham Palace? Go out there and see how thousands of tourists troop there daily just to see the greatness of the British empire, represented by British royalty. And the flag of all the Queen's conquered territories are all over the place - including Nigeria's, that's why you think like a slave. Effing conquered bonobo - a mental slave. grin

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Kagawa10: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Mee234:

Oro Festival in sagamu. Edi Araba was another place where the hauasa decided that the yorubas can not dictate to them even in Yoruba land
A reputable source to back it up?
Yeye!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by GentleToks(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2015
johnserek:

TO CONSOLIDATE ON YOUR THOUGHTS
The Nigerians arrested in Malaysia are ibos
The Nigerians chased away from Ghana are Ibos
The Nigerian pastors deported from Mozambique are ibos
The Nigerian pastors deported from Zimbwabe are ibos
The Nigerians killed in South Africa were ibos
The Nigerians that first tried to dominate others were ibos
The Nigerians that only employ themselves are ibos
The dirtiest Nigerians are the igbos
The fakest Christians are the ibos

Yoruba living with Niger Delta = No Problem
Niger Delta living with Yoruba = No Problem
Hausa living with Niger Delta = No Problem
Niger Delta living with Hausa = No Problem
Niger Delta living with Niger delta = No Problem
Yoruba living with Hausa = No Problem
Hausa living with Yoruba= No Problem
Yoruba living with Yoruba = No Problem
Kanuri living with Hausa = No Problem
Hausa living with Kanuri = No Problem
Kanuri living with Kanuri=No problem

Igbos living with Hausa = Problem (Killing them like chickens)
Igbos living with Yorubas = Problem(Threatened into Lagoon and stoned publicly)
Igbos living in Ghana = Problem
Igbos travelling to Malaysia = Problem
Igbos living with Niger delta= Problem

IGBOS LIVING WITH IGBOS = BIG PROBLEM(SACKING EACH OTHER FROM CIVIL SERIVICE0
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Anambra
They're not happy in Imo
They're not happy in Enugu
They're not happy in Ebonyi
They're not happy in Abia

******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Lagos
They're happy in Oyo
They're happy in Kano
They're happy in Rivers
They're happy in Ogun
They're happy in Delta

They're happy in almost every state that is not Igbotic And who do they
blame? Not their culture... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME
THE STATE THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the states
they're happy in, to be like the state they came from where they
were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!

Here is the Equation that Igbos need to look into

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2015
DrDauda:

I DrDauda, May my children die by food poison, may my mother be raped to death. May i use my hand to kill my father and other siblings before committing suicide. So shall it be for me this month. amen..

Accursed yeebhoe animal, so shall it be.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2015
calaway:

lost man... better go and struggle for your ilorin and stop chasing none issues. the herds men destroy your crops and rape your women as they wish while kidnapping your elders and you chose to attack the hardworking igbo who only minds his business? you are a fool... sorry!!
This is where the real colonisation is being done and the cowards can do nothing in this 21st century... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/activities-of-fulani-herdsmen-worry-south-east-people/
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by hamzeiy: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
...come to think of it...i taught they wont biafra...why do they keep pesting other regions...the biafroid parasites should go back to their zone if they are sincere with the biafra dream...useless ingrates
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by GentleToks(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2015
johnserek:

OMOLUABI PLS KEEP THIS OPINION TO YOURSELF THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND VIOLENCE ABEG ENOUGH OF THE DO GOOD ATTITUDE OF YORUBAS
LEFT TO ME ALL YORUBA BUSINESS MEN SHOULD SACK ALL THERE IBO STAFFS ITS HIGH TIME WE TEACH THIS WEAK TRIBE A LESSON

Bro, we are on the same platform. I now understand the plight of Northerners in 50s/60s.

It's quite sad that Igbos would be restrained to the East only.

I support measure against Igbos in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Macelliot(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Good move. Please start sending these parasites back to their cursed region. They're unwanted guests. They're hausas, edos and other tribes living in yorubaland but they've never constituted a nuisance or disrespect their host communities like useless erosion ravaged fellows. Let them go back to their cursed and erosion ravaged region.
When are u going back to italy?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Kagawa10: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
chuna1985:

U can twist things for as long as u like, it won't shake or change my stance. A fulani man lords over millions of Yoruba people in kwara state...

Deal wit it n leave igbos alone.
Only Ilorin has an emir, other towns in Kwara has Obas!
The emir in Ilorin is part of Ilorin history and quite significant as a reminder of how Ilorin got its independence from the old Oyo empire, leading to the overthrown of Afonja!
I know that people without history like you would fail to understand this mystery!
Yeye people!

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by DollyParton1(f): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Why wait for the government. Lets do the shyts ourselves men. Those Igbos have no respect for the host communities.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

May my children die by food poison, may my mother be raped to death. May i use my hand to kill my father and other siblings before committing suicide. So shall it be for me this month. amen..

cursed offe*mmanu piece of shiit; so must it be
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by macof(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
the Fulanis have been murdering and maiming your people for years but no oooo..igbos are problem, the only tribe that pays tax in nigeria. If you mofo's showed this hostilities towards the rapists, ritualists and kidnapers currently ravaging your lands, you folks would had a beautiful place like thre east

Beautiful place? Why do you run away from the east in such large numbers?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
DrDauda:

May my children die by food poison, may my mother be raped to death. May i use my hand to kill my father and other siblings before committing suicide. So shall it be for me this month. amen.

Akpu eating cannibal, You will surely die before December.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

A reputable source to back it up?
Yeye!
Google is ur friend.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by flokii: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
I think we need spaceships to send those Igbo parasites to Mars...
their wahala don too much.. Yorubas don disown them grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by IGBOPRINCE: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:
Thank God... am happy with the development, yorubas shud also start treating igbos with hostility.
They are set of people who learn by hard experience, back then when we were in school, we and d ppl in our clique asked each other where we would base of all of them I was the only one that choose igbo land, they thought they were wise, I pray dz continues so much that for any igbo man to buy even half plot of land outside igbo land would be war.
why to the yorubas that sent for a man who respected and honoured there Obas call and went to see him, if in yoruba land another king cant come into there palace with a crown, all they wud do before they usher him into the palace is tell him to remove it, they allowed him in planned youths to lurk around with canes because they knew what they wanted to do and looked for the flimsiest excuse or mis yarn to insult him and belittle him. I am happy this is happening because I keep count in it ti score my points. But yorubas we igbos wud be merciful when ur time comes I promise u, that mantle u hold thats making u insult others would be taken away from u one day.
this is baselless and full of blunders. Pls always read before updating it.

Nice day.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

i will surely die before December.

very good, bastrad
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
For the northerns that are happy over this development, NOTE: one day they will be no igbo in yoruba land, and definitely it will be your turn.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
I drive through Buckingham Palace most times when I go to Kensington. And every time I drive through - you need to see the tens of thousands of tourists out there standing - not matter how messed up the weather is - just to get a glimpse of the palace and for pictures.

I've got a few pictures of the palace and palace guards on my phone. And I'll probably post them in a bit.

You just have to preserve that. But Africans are just too mentally backwards and the only thing they know is utter destruction. And like I told a next clown the other day: when Roman empire collapsed - all the European tribes that moved in never destroyed the structures the Romans built, they left everything intact and consolidated on it. Hence it was easy for new empires to emerge from the ghost of Rome. And the British empire which became the biggest had to use the same blueprint the Romans used.

Africans will never understand that cos the average African only think about destroying things and creating a useless change where it isn't needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by ODUBEZE: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
I never heard that any Eze ndi Igbo challenged an Oba or other yoruba kings in yorubaland so why the hate? undecided
I pray for them this day that they receive visitors like the Fulanis than the peaceful Ndigbo
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by niyi123: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

The Sarkin hausawa(s) and Sarkin fulani(s) never and will never disrespect their hosts.

It is the y1bos that disrespect their hosts.

correct
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by DollyParton1(f): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
For the northerns that are happy over this development, NOTE: one day they will be no igbo in yoruba land, and definitely it will be your turn.

The day there will be no igbo in Yorubaland?
May that day come quickly in Jesus name!!! (Amen)
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by blackprowler: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nigerians are a backward people, full stop. Tell me the topics being discussed in any society and I'll tell you their stage of development. In 1922, Lugard wrote that we're still at the "tribal stage" of societal development. I wonder if he could predict we would still be there 100 years later. Everyday I thank God that Obama was not a child of a Nigerian in America. Savages!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by chinyerea2: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
.iboland is d most developed tribe in naija. I guess u haven't been there that's why.. u will reject ur area after visiting.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ximonak: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Firefire:
I don't support this call outrightly but...

“It is globally accepted that there cannot be two kings in the same domain as there cannot be two captains in the same boat.”

I am proudly Nigerian and not advocating for any tribe / race.

I am in support of just union heads of various tribes not kings(Ezi) but calling any tribe migrants in this country called Nigeria is outrightly wrong.

What is causing all this also is this state of origin, except we don't want one nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.