Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (61468 Views)

Ndi Igbos Ke Way / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by FreeGlobe(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. grin

That's just the routine score...Igbo never win against Yorubas on here, apart from the thread with the funny storey building mud house picture. And I gave them unanimous victory cos the picture cracked me up so bad - I almost shed a tear.

Wait till the real Yoruba e-warriors start posting again...dem mans annihilate Igbos like Spartans did the Persians. grin grin
The fight is not yet over but Yorubas are taking to their heels and screaming victory at the same time. Bunch of cowards.. But you know what? Like every yoruba/igbo face off here, the thug called Deji is feeling the heat.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The fight is not yet over but Yorubas are taking to their heels and screaming victory at the same time. Bunch of cowards.. But you know what? Like every yoruba/igbo face off here, the thug called Deji is feeling the heat.

Bwahahahahaha

Not when ya Eze gburu gburu the real life OnlyTruth is still running and gasping for air, my nyggah. grin grin grin

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

One Igbo female cannibal spotted...lol.
Goldfish has no hiding place...
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by islandmoon: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
This is a wake up call for we Igbos to think home and support the actualisation of Biafra. Imagine this man calling Igbos "immigrants" in the so called One Nigeria?

what does that have to do with curtailing your exclusiveness? are you saying Biafra when achieved will be lawless? or culture-less?

this is ignorance at its peak! i wonder why some people like this!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by FreeGlobe(f): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

Not when ya Eze gburu gburu the real life OnlyTruth is still running and gasping for air, my nyggah. grin grin grin

cheesy

There was no contest here as long as the Fulani's are still having their way in Akure, kidnapping and humiliating yoruba elders. By the way, let me go back to bumping classic man.... I'm still looking for a hot wale record to add to my play list grin
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by islandmoon: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaking1:

How about Fulani kidnapping all of them one by one while they focus on De - recognizing Igbo ezes

like they are about to kidnap you? cheesy
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by dejsmiles(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rayhut:
Freedom of association is allowed in Nigerian constitution, Igbos are free to have Eze Ndi Igbo in their state of abode, if they have a community of Igbos that come together and decide that a particular person will be their leader, there is nothing wrong in it, but the said Ezeh should not interfere in the affairs of the king of the native of that town or parade himself as King because it is just an appointed post by his people and not a real king. About recognition, the governor and Obas should not recognize them as king, they should recognize them as a representer of his own people. Group of people speaking the same language and living outside their domain suppose to have a leader to protect their interest, that is why they have Sarakin Fulani, Hausa in Lagos.

In your dreams
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nature129(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Yorubas should bring it on. Bring the war lets end this madness called Nigeria.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by islandmoon: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
yes, cursed indeed...

Below is the "cursed" city of enugu..
built with drug money? Huh
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

cheesy

There was no contest here as long as the Fulani's are still having their way in Akure, kidnapping and humiliating yoruba elders. By the way, let me go back to bumping classic man.... I'm still looking for a hot wale record to add to my play list grin

Lol. Don't worry about the Fulani savages - Ibadan had them running for their lives at Oshobo. But this time they won't run when the wrath of all Yorubas hit them - we'll do them like the Spartans did Persians and eat their cows. grin

Stay bumping Jidenna, the homoerotic Igbotic guy with straight blond hair since you're a cross-dresser. And I'll stick to listening to Wale's "Matrimony" (my kryptonite for Igbo chics to get them moist), a real black man with dreads. Even Jidenna doesn't like Igboland, hence he had to use military police as guards to bury his pops in Igboland. grin

Anyway, this is what ya Eze gburu gburu is doing right about now - running and gasping for air. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Swiftboy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
I understand area boys dealt with you and they deal with fellow Yorubas too. See beyond your prejudice and paranoia,your terrible experience cant justify the disrespect melted against Oba Adedeji. Even Queen of England is shown her due respect. If you're in Rome,behave like the Romans. Yoruba people cant have Eze Ndigbo telling Akure King what to do. And this have nothing to do with tolerance but drawing the line. Your Eze Ndigbo cant choose a Chief for the town he's a visitor in. Its not done,even by another Yoruba King in Akure. I dont know why the truth is difficult for you to comprehend.
FKO81:

If you are not dumb you will understand my write-up, let me analysis it for you to understand:
1. You have street urchin now in southwest just like north
2. They are embarrassing your elites if they refuse to give them money
3. Your politician are using them to harass non indigenes and their political opponents e.g Agbero, Omonile, western alimageri, Osun state boys etc, imagine when Igbos are not their to give royalties? What will be your faith, and remember half of yorubas are Muslims, they can easily be radicalize. Your joy today for what they are doing to hard working people mighty be your sorrow tomorrow.
if you think deep you will know where I'm going, nobody want to go to north and invest even the so called northerns are running away from their region, that was how it started, last time your people went to Emzor pharmaceutical complex to protest, what massage are you sending to investors? I was once in Lagos doing my business before I relocated down east last year, I knew what I went through from your kins, your brothers burgled my office went away wif my valuables they sold the items, I conducted personal investigation I saw who they sold the items to before then I reported the case to police, we went and arrested them to cut long story short, I took the case to Ajah then DPO was a Yoruba man he free them without my consent, I had to move the case to SAS Ikeja, that was how they paid to the last kobo, I knew my experience in Yoruba land, I so happy I left your enclave in peace.
My massage as you are rejoicing to street urchin might turn against you tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by islandmoon: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:

I thought u told us u were from Delta state and was showing us how Agbor and Ndokwa was different, how delta igbo is not igbo but Benin? undecided
Kagawa10, they nabbed you red handed!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by islandmoon: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kagawa10:

Where did these happen? At Aguleri, right?

kogi people dealt with yah guys along that border.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by islandmoon: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

Chime Chukwuma, Your smelly ugly mother is more stupid and foolish. Ask her, she will tell you about the Fulani man who happens to be your real father when she was ra.ped in her farm at Enugu.

hahahahahahahahaha!! Shoooooooooooot! 2-0

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by islandmoon: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
there is something I'm not getting here, Yoruba's are cowards right? so, how come the coward flogged the Eze of the brave people?
abi who is the coward in the real sense?

wait, are you saying the Brave Legend, Fela Anikulapo is an Igbo man? I dont think a coward would have done what that Fela did!

Name one Igbo Governor who is brave like Fayose..lol

LWKMD.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

or the Black Scorpion!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by GerogeI(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Traditional Rulers have no iota of recognition under the constitution of the Federal Repulblic of Nigeria.
They have no power to make any law whatsoever.
With this advent of Yoruba Obas loving to take on Igbos
Let Igbos take careful note.
1. Dignifying them with a response is actually acknowledging that they have an authority over you
2. The Constitution of Nigeria assures all of us of freedom of association( a fundamental human right), whether in the form of following a cultural affiliated association led by a chosen leader, whatever he chooses to call himself Igwe, or President of USA,
Or an association in a workplace, market place. Anybody who is not a member of the association or an elected official of the Government of Nigeria at any of the three levels, has no authority whatsoever over your association.
3. Even the Governor of a state does not have the authority to ban or impose leaders on associations. Only the Judiciary can make such rulings over a complaint.
4. As of today, all traditional rulers in Nigeria are merely leaders of associations of people who converge by reason of where they reside. A voluntary thing. The leadership is over people who follow them. They own no lands or territories cause all land in Nigeria belong to the Federal Government, and are administered by the state Governor. So even the state Governor and Gervernment is a custodian of land and not the owner.

Stop dignifying irrelevant rules or laws imposed by mere traditional association leaders with protest or even mentions.
If someone you have not chosen is imposed over an association you belong to. The simple thing is to withdraw from the association in mass, pay no dues to it, you are no longer bound by its rules. Form a new Association, register it with the Government and attach Igbo to it to protect your organisation. Such as "Association of Igbo Goat Seller of Akure" There is no law requiring you to belong to any specific Association before you can sell in a market. Even if such a law exists, as long as you are paying your shop rent to the actual shop owner and you pay your tax to the government, you can withdraw in mass from such association, rendering it useless and powerless against you.

As for being threatened with violence, Ojukwu already taught you what to do about that from the head bridge in Onitsha.
Ever since Oba of Lagos tried out his politics of threat of Violence successfully without being reprimanded, other Oba's will try it as well until they get a proper response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by barcaboi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
How about the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani?
that's more like a Baale...not a king...Eze is king...cultural clashes is gonna cause lots of tension
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by barcaboi(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rayhut:
Freedom of association is allowed in Nigerian constitution, Igbos are free to have Eze Ndi Igbo in their state of abode, if they have a community of Igbos that come together and decide that a particular person will be their leader, there is nothing wrong in it, but the said Ezeh should not interfere in the affairs of the king of the native of that town or parade himself as King because it is just an appointed post by his people and not a real king. About recognition, the governor and Obas should not recognize them as king, they should recognize them as a representer of his own people. Group of people speaking the same language and living outside their domain suppose to have a leader to protect their interest, that is why they have Sarakin Fulani, Hausa in Lagos.
thank God u mentioned leader....having a leader is fine...having an Eze, a king, is the problem. ....hausas have something like a Baale not a king
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by inme: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
The Hausas / Fulanis will come to Yoruba land, kidnap their elders, rape their woman, kill their men, yet they the Yorubas will keep mute.

But an Ibo man decides to be the leader of Ibo dominated market, their lazy and useless youths will come out and start breaking bottles.

Ibos will continue to rise, I am not Ibo, I chose to take side with them on this particular issue.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ritchiee:
MONKEY!!!
Yoruba has very robust history.Full of great feats,order and conquests.Unlike that of Igbos which is nothing to write home about...just cannibalism...cannibalism and cannibalism ...the animals...yuk

E pain d cannibal. Aboubaku
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by DollyParton1(f): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ maybe its time to ask ur brothers in the east to stop wearing their traditional cloths. Yorubastards are naturally useless.. They dont think properly.

Lol.... so fake-ass crown is part of the regular igbo attire? And he was trashed for wearing a regular igbo attire?
Actually its flat-heads like you that can't think at all, because your little slimy brain is totally squashed beyond use.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by prophetfire: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Obnoxious stark illiterate and a curse/plague on the black race.

What's ancient about culture, heritage, and tradition? grin

White folks who created "modern" (contemporary) cherish their culture, tradition, history, and heritage so much and they will always do whatever it takes to preserve it. Hence all European cities look the way they look - with the old well preserved for the next generation. African monkeys like you will never understand why that's done.

That's also the reason why every European is taught about the greatness of the Greeks and Romans.

Have you ever been to Buckingham Palace? Go out there and see how thousands of tourists troop there daily just to see the greatness of the British empire, represented by British royalty. And the flag of all the Queen's conquered territories are all over the place - including Nigeria's, that's why you think like a slave. Effing conquered bonobo - a mental slave. grin
the culture and tradition that have kept you people backward and retarded of all the races of this earth like the real cursed people that you are with cursed culture and tradition being practised by a cursed nd retarded people. Why has ur cursed culture and tradition moved you from the zone of the accursed to that of world beaters? It has made you slaves to those who have refined and reformed their culture to embrace modern realities instead of your accursed that breeds clannish, retrogressive ,divisive and irrelevant squables that draw you backward.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Iykopee(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol.... so fake-ass crown is part of the regular igbo attire? And he was trashed for wearing a regular igbo attire?
Actually its flat-heads like you that can't think at all, because your little slimy brain is totally squashed beyond use.

^^^ how is it ur business if the crown is their regular attire? A Yorubastard like u shud put on his thinking cap.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
prophetfire:
the culture and tradition that have kept you people backward and retarded of all the races of this earth like the real cursed people that you are with cursed culture and tradition being practised by a cursed nd retarded people. Why has ur cursed culture and tradition moved you from the zone of the accursed to that of world beaters? It has made you slaves to those who have refined and reformed their culture to embrace modern realities instead of your accursed that breeds clannish, retrogressive ,divisive and irrelevant squables that draw you backward.

Accursed bastard, if not for ya wretched and brain-dead ancestors (the same trait they passed to you) who saw the white man's mirror, got carried away, and sold their future away - we won't be here today.

Your cursed ancestors were the type who joined the white man's army like the west African legion to betray their brothers. And the only reason you're also cursed is cos those they betrayed cursed them and that curse shall never depart you. You and ya offspring shall forever be slaves to the white man.

You better get ya accursed and primitive monkey arse away from my culture/tradition - that's my heritage and it's non-negotiable. Fvck you and the monkey that sired you. The curse of ham is forever on you, you obnoxious turd.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by salamido: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
kaycid77:

Idiotic, you should have ask me to dress and smell like you...afterall thats what your Rome is all about

You bald-headed offspring of sh.it-eating scoundrel are already smelling worse than rotten corpse, festering maggot!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by ruffcoin99(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Go hold na ked wire nau, mtcheeew who cares.
inme:
I AM NOT IBO

But I would rather associate with hardworking and intelligent people (Ibos) thank have anything to do with Lazy and stupid people (Yorubas)

The Yorubas have tried all they to disorganize and bastardize the Ibos, but being the strong and intelligent people that they are, the Ibos keep going strong and rising bigger

I hate Yorubas with passion Their women prostitute their men agberos

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by DollyParton1(f): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ how is it ur business if the crown is their regular attire? A Yorubastard like u shud put on his thinking cap.
Your comprehending and reasoning ability is way below that of a Mőron.
Am out before you give me headache with your stvpid replies.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by DollyParton1(f): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
prophetfire:
yet you keep killing yourselves to live in the accursed land.
Heck! An igbo family of ten stays in a one room, all because they wanna live in Lagos the accursed land.
Sit down airhead!!!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by shurlermoz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
liberty300:
the Fulanis have been murdering and maiming your people for years but no oooo..igbos are problem, the only tribe that pays tax in nigeria. If you mofo's showed this hostilities towards the rapists, ritualists and kidnapers currently ravaging your lands, you folks would had a beautiful place like thre east

Since when has the East become. Beautiful place?! And why una no stay put if it's that beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by cbrass(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
kITATITA:

The monarchy rejected it. Eze Igbo is a creation of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu after his installation as Eze Igbo Gburugburu; a title that many argue doesn't exist. Gburugburu means worldwide or universal. Because no monarch in Igboland deferred to him as their 'king of kings' he welcomed the creation of franchise Eze Igbo in different parts of the country which the politicians in such places exploited for their own purpose. I think there's no Eze Igbo in Cross River because the government of the time rejected such abnormality. I have not said anything against Ojukwu's effort at getting Igbos together outside Igboland to ensure their oneness and protection. The question is who should be Igbo leader in diaspora and must you necessarily call yourself Eze?

Hmmm, you are very right. But please what the meaning of the word Eze., I know Igwe means king
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Iykopee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Your comprehending and reasoning ability is way below that of a Mőron.
Am out before you give me headache with your stvpid replies.

^ oh reasoning ability when an idiott like urself just dont know when to stay away from anoda man's issues. smello u best get outta here. yorubastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home / Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.