Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Eniola Badmus’s Dad Celebrates 84 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus’s Dad Celebrates 84 Years (946 Views)

Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / Okey Bakassi's Daughter's 14th Birthday Is Today As His Dad Celebrates Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus’s Dad Celebrates 84 Years by vivianblog1(f): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Am Still wondering if the man is 84 years or 48 years , at old age still looking fresh , as The Biological Father of the popular Ghollywood and Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus's Dad celebrates 84 Years , indeed he is still young to be called out for such an age , happy birthday to Eniola Badmus's Dad , and see what she wrote to her dad below on Her Instagram page.

source http://viviangist.com/eniola-badmuss-dad-celebrates-84-years-as-she-sends-lovely-message-to-dad

Instagram caption
eniola_badmus You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you,May God pour all the love and warmth on you,the only best friend I ever had. You mean more than just father to me, you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest dad. I wish you a very happy Birthday.#happy84th #84yearsold #Daddyat84

source -- https://instagram.com/p/852y2at3YC/?taken-by=eniola_badmus

Re: Eniola Badmus’s Dad Celebrates 84 Years by Pineapp: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Congratsssssssss....

See brea.s...t lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus’s Dad Celebrates 84 Years by killercute16(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2015
84,he tried sha.......
Re: Eniola Badmus’s Dad Celebrates 84 Years by Sleekbaby(f): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2015
See handsome man, happy birthday sir. Who gbogbo big girls come resemble nah, ok d mum.

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Nursing His New Child (lovely Photo) / .. / Serena Williams Get Raunchy, Shows Off Her Hot Bootylicious Without Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.