Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (96948 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by teyus: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-h8uZYQNUm4Q/ViIHchsEaHI/AAAAAAAAymo/G-CrqMVS7y0/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2BMansion%2Bkokovibes.jpg[/img]

Shortly after celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji's younger sister Laura Ikeji broke the news about her sister getting a new mansion, there has been rumour about the price... Some people argued that the mansion is worth N450million. Later yesterday, Blogger Linda Ikeji confirmed that her mansion is not N450million that it worths over N500million. Despite Linda saying the price is worth over N500million, some people still don't believe. But as a matter of fact. The mansion worth over N500million.

In order to be sure about the price, we at kokovibes.com.ng went extra mile to confirm the price and the mansion description. We contacted some reliable sources. According to our findings, Linda bought the mansion for N850million.

Here is the mansion description:

Newly Built and Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion with 2 Rooms B/Q, Located at Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos

Fittings and Fixtures:

2 Rooms BQ, Swimming Pool, Water Fountain, Fully Fitted Kitchen, Stuco Walls Everywhere, Garden Area, Masters in Pent House with Large Terrace 3 Sitting Rooms, Laundry Rooms, Cinema Room, Central Sound System, Master's Room With Fine Wooden Floors, Water Treatment Plant, State Of the Art Fittings.

Ample Parking Space, Gate House, Electric Fence Wire, CCTV Camera, Panic Alarm System, Video Phones.

No doubt, Linda is a big girl ooo!

Source http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/10/see-actual-price-linda-ikeji-bought-her.html
See Exclusive Photos below...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hLPR9tQltf8/ViIHcmnyiEI/AAAAAAAAymw/b73bRgE8BxU/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LtOfu12PGXU/ViIHdkg6cDI/AAAAAAAAynE/fWDGxDcIfBw/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OKF4GThK7Zw/ViIHd8NYwpI/AAAAAAAAym8/qi0p2JpM_RA/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dTMfaPO_lfc/ViIHf-fGVbI/AAAAAAAAyno/uZCnE7-8QEM/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-I_Wg_2DqlLI/ViIHfNOBnzI/AAAAAAAAyng/Dgyrr1UE1UI/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FvHz4oVzeVI/ViIHcnaGGWI/AAAAAAAAyms/oWcJGk8fgGY/s640/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-w-_uOOywskY/ViIHexTgfhI/AAAAAAAAynY/57FnCdfCtxA/s640/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-quidgJ0u_Yo/ViIHeses9YI/AAAAAAAAync/Q31bLNzz1F4/s640/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B6.jpg[/img]

http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/10/see-actual-price-linda-ikeji-bought-her.html

14 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by benedictnsi(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Truth be told..... It's a nice apartment....

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

It's good to keep a standard though°°°°°°°

72 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Judeoxide(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice...but having an empire without some one to share it is at time useless...at this point any guy way come your life that is if you even care about guys, na just for the cash oh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by axortedbabe(f): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2015
Some babes r ballers

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Dgunnerz(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2015
Judeoxide:
Nice...but having an empire without some one to share it is at time useless...at this point any guy way come your life that is if you even care about guys, na just for the cash oh
What happened to her parents,sisters and brothers?

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by GMan650(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2015
She's a billionaire ooo for her to buy a house for 850 million definitely she has more than a billion in her account

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by pretydiva(f): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Interesting...tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by PEREP: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

Frugality in the face of a property @ Banana Island. If she decide to let that same property go in one year, she will rake close to 1B. Property in Lagos of today like oil well and if there is no Natural or govt issues, it is the best thing to have.

42 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by magicminister: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice! The apartment is cool.
Personally, its not my kinda apartment but its really cool.
To the ladies out there, you can do it without lying on your back!!

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SylarsMcQuins: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
In Mobb Deep's voice *fckin bloody money*
I'm gonna kip d hustle as real as possible.

Download the song of the moment

Olowo fe Dabira by Larry Kuti
www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html

Eleyi badt gan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
excuse me, what does this lady do for a living? Blogging? As in gossiping? How can gossiping be this lucrative? Some questions need to be answered....

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lagos Sugar Mummy

Nr wori Lagos boys dey come 4 yu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by laurel03(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Will ds house increase her life span?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thank God for the blessings upon her life

20 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iluvweed(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hard work pays!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by taiocol: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope She Know say Menopause nor Far again and am always here For Her grin
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by bettercreature(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:

I dont think she bought it from her hard earn cash,she is probably dating a polithiefian or one rich guy somewhere in the wilderness,if she could buy such house from that tiny website,am sure seun should be able to buy an island because nairaland is far bigger than that tiny blog,congrat anyway

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by nicedas(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
CNT afford it, BT d exterior looks lk one one local unplanned building

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by samuelizko(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
OK..next
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by ozo13(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
axortedbabe:
Some babes r ballers
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
BUT HOW E TAKE CONCERN US? ......THIS GIRL THINK SHE IS DOING HERSELF FAVOR BY EXPOSING HERSELF.
typical Igbo. U don't joke with DNA always present.

8 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
so she bought that piece of crap for 3 million pounds ? in england she will buy an estate with 3 million pounds

35 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by buchi16(f): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
dats good for her

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Flashh: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
This house is too big for a single woman, it's better she turns it to hotel.

6 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by d33types: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
When I see a picture of a claimed image, what I do is simply Google search the image... grin

That pix has been on the internet since 2014 ..cool home tho..congrats to her

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Ijaya123: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
It is her money. She can spend it as she likes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Sweetyie(f): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Aunt Lynda extend hand reach me

4 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Pascal181: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
This lady is in money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by nicedas(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
blv me, this woman made cash during that electoral period, ffk cash

9 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
whr is the money coming from?? embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.