Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Do You Think Jurgen Klopp Will Influence Liverpools Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do You Think Jurgen Klopp Will Influence Liverpools Season (320 Views)

Rohr Praises Influence Of Ekong and Balogun In Super Eagles WC Qualification / Liverpools Coutinho Mocks Arsenal Fans On Twitter Lol / Epic! Liverpools List Of Currently Injured Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Think Jurgen Klopp Will Influence Liverpools Season by ashatoda: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
This is no hype, but the truth is that Liverpools signing of Klopp seem to have shaken the table and fixtures of the EPL. I am not a Kop fan but find myself so excited about having him in d league. I seem to believe that through his input Liverpool could be a serious title contender soon and expects that the League this season is bound to experience serious movement. What do you think about LFC hiring him, his first game in charge, and your prediction about their final spot on the table i.e. At the end of the season. Let us into your thoughts. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Watch NFL Football 2015 Live Stream / There Have Always Been Little Annoyances / 1960bet + Soccer Partner Sign Up Visit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.