Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free (1445 Views)

You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC / Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Gh0stFreak: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2015
are you tired of stealing and getting caught?
follow the steps below and i assure you that you wont get caught anymore .

1. Get an apc membership card
2. deceive the gullible masses through propaganda during your campaign
3. buy party form and run for any post
4. win the election
5. Steal as much as you can
6. make sure you pay your monthly dues to tinubu and other cabals
Then leave the rest to buhari,for he'll protect you and keep you from harm while using Efcc to harass those who complain.

if you are in pdp or any other party,steal as much as you can then you join apc.i assure you that you'll be well protected from prosecution.
if you're lucky enough,you may even be rewarded with a ministerial position or any other juicy position in the country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Gh0stFreak: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2015
cc
tonyebarcanista,truckpusher,dunkem21,ochejoseph,israeliairforce,rozayx5
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by benedictnsi(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Lol...... So in other words @Op all Air Pee See people are Thieves

1 Like

Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Gh0stFreak: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol...... So in other words @Op all Air Pee See people are Thieves
so you no know before?
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Dklef(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2015
ok, nice.
.btw,
..iam rapper drizzklef. I'll blow very soon, plz help my carrier!
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2015
@op,i have always told you not to remove yur brains when you want to create a topic on NL, Now see d lobbish you wrote
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Weed is bad.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by don4real: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dklef:
ok, nice.

.btw,

..iam rapper drizzklef. I'll blow very soon, plz help my carrier!

It's Career not Carrier.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by luche90(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
General3620:
@Now see d lobbish you wrote
I believe you are the one without a brain.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
This piece is an epistle of Gh0stFreak to Nigerians who aren't blinded by party affliction.

I have a valid APC membership card and don't know what to do with it but I like Buhari's swag and determination to clampdown on corrupt practices and related offenses.

I presume that "the fear of Buhari" is at least 20% effective.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Dklef(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
don4real:

It's Career not Carrier.
Talk true?
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by luche90(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
"I didn't sign any cheques". Fashola is the dumbest yorubitch I have ever seen in my life.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:
I believe you are the one without a brain.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Gh0stFreak: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
General3620:
@op,i have always told you not to remove yur brains when you want to create a topic on NL, Now see d lobbish you wrote
taar,sharrap. we both know that what i wrote is nothing but the truth.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by otukpo(f): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Very good observation.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by mcjoe007: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
once insane always insane.The loss of pdp has blinded ur mind life. when pdp dey pwr y u no give us dis advice
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by mcjoe007: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:
"I didn't sign any cheques". Fashola is the dumbest yorubitch I have ever seen in my life.
bro tribalism kills d soul on earth and hell.take it gently, dose yorubas are by far much beta dan dose pple frm ur side.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by ki02020(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
are you tired of stealing and getting caught?
follow the steps below and i assure you that you wont get caught anymore .

1. Get an apc membership card
2. deceive the gullible masses through propaganda during your campaign
3. buy party form and run for any post
4. win the election
5. Steal as much as you can

6. make sure you pay your monthly dues to tinubu and other cabals
Then leave the rest to buhari,for he'll protect you and keep you from harm while using Efcc to harass those who complain.

if you are in pdp or any other party,steal as much as you can then you join apc.i assure you that you'll be well protected from prosecution.
if you're lucky enough,you may even be rewarded with a ministerial position or any other juicy position in the country.

AMEACHI is your headache...right? undecided
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Gh0stFreak: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
mcjoe007:
once insane always insane.The loss of pdp has blinded ur mind life.
when pdp dey pwr y u no give us dis advice
shut up you slave,what i wrote is nothing but the truth and i'm sure you know that
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

taar,sharrap. we both know that what i wrote is nothing but the truth.
proof or a........t
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by luche90(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
mcjoe007:

bro tribalism kills d soul on earth and hell.take it gently, dose yorubas are by far much beta dan dose pple frm ur side.
Yorubitch how about you go and suck a Fulani uncircumcised D. Make sure you swallow his cum, like your Father did, and his father before him, Coward.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by DaBullIT(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
God please give some people sense

Just one day
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by ochejoseph(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Funny but true.
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Boys aren't smiling at all grin grin
Re: How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free by mcjoe007: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
luche90:

Yorubitch how about you go and suck a Fulani uncircumcised D. Make sure you swallow his cum, like your Father did, and his father before him, Coward.
jerk.all u can do is to rant on a so called yoruba bitch platform.u can lead d way by first sucking d dic* of ur dead leader Real fool, I wonder how u knew ur fathers suck uncircumcised dicks if u not wuth him wen he is doi g d usual.criminals and world known fraudsters

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Haliru Dantoro Kitoro IV Emerges New Emir Of Borgu / Error That Will Make You Kill Yourself / Ex President, Ibrahim Babangida’s Son Breaks Silence About His Father’s Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.