Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever (3846 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by Aotoidee123(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2015
I feel the greatest need of wives is to be genuinely loved by their husbands. God recognises this need in wives and that's why He commanded husbands to love their wives. A wife that is loved by her husband is truly blessed, fulfilled and satisfied. She is emotionally stable and sound. It is okay to desire and confess that you are loved by your husband. Don't give up and conclude it's too much of a luxury to waste your energy and emotions on.

Don't condition your heart to the fact that you will learn to cope with whatever measure he doles to you. Some wives even feel, it's wrong to expect their husband to love them. I want to encourage you this morning not to settle for less. At the same time, I am not suggesting you become obsessed with seeking your husband’s love by all means through ungodly ways. Some wives have become manipulative following the sensual, ungodly wisdom of this world.

There are godly principles and wisdom we can apply in our homes and marriages that will  make us as wives enjoy the undying love of our husbands. If you will believe The Lord, trust in Him and follow these simple principles, there will be restoration of genuine love in our marriages. You will no longer long for and wish for your husband's love, you will experience the reality of it.

For singles these principles are useful as your store up this wisdom to be applied later when you are married. The foundation of your marriage will be wisdom, you won't have to experience struggles in your relationship and marriage. It is not solely dependent on your husband to love you even though God commanded him to. There are also things you can do as a wife that will endear your husband to you.

1. Respect your husband
Respect is actually a virtue of the heart. It is a value system you place on your husband based on the understanding and acceptance of his headship position. Respect could be verbal, physical, and definitely attitudinal. You need to respect your own husband. That's an assignment, you must never fail at. In respecting him. You need to know what respect is for your own husband. You don't define what respect is to your husband, your husband  defines to you what respect is to him according to God’s word.

You are to specifically ask your husband what you can do that will make him feel respected. It could be the way to talk, how you serve his food, how you take care are of the home, how the kids are cared for, how you sacrifice for him, how you treat his stuffs, how you get interested in his business etc. don't assume or guess, ask him, you might be surprised at how simple things could be a big deal for your husband.
As a single lady, begin to train yourself to show respect to your fiancé. Don't think when you get married, you will change.

2. Pray for your husband
One of the greatest ways you can fulfil your assignment as a helpmeet is to pray for your husband. Be his intercessor. Pray for and about every single part of your husband's life. Nothing is too big or too small to escape your talking to God about. Pray for him when he is at his best as a father, husband and when he is doing well. Don't wait for things to get not too good before you start praying. Keep your prayer bank full and God will honour you. Your husband will also love you more.

There are some issues that God just steps in and defend you without you having to struggle for in your marriage. It's a spiritual thing and your husband just loves you more without knowing why. I enjoy this a lot because I keep praying for my husband always. I want to recommend power of a praying wife by Stormie Omartian to all wives. Helping your husband is essentially praying for him. He is the head, you are the heart, the engine and power room. Never stop praying for him, no matter what.

3. Give your husband the honour of having the final say.
The intelligent, opinionated and strong willed wives have issues with this.
They are cholerics, goal getters and achievers. They are used to making their own decisions and sticking to it. Opposites attracted so usually, a fast and active wife will probably have a quiet, slow and steady husband. Now the challenge would be, being submissive to your husband when you consider him too slow, passive and weak. You know what, that is your opinion, but if you want to win your husband's love, you need to tuck in this opinion and obey God's instruction to submit to your own husbands disposition.

After airing your opinion, genuinely let your husband have the last say. Remember he is the king of your family kingdom. The king’s words are never to be argued. So what if I am sure he is in the wrong, should I just look on? Not necessarily, you can pray about it but not argue. Give your husband the honour of reigning in your marriage, let him have the last say. Never drag power or usurp authority with your husband. Keep your tongue. Don't nag about issue or over flogged things.

4. Satisfy him sexually
If you are not ready to satisfy your own husband sexually, please don't marry him. A sexually starved man is an angry, frustrated, distracted man. You will be punishing him and not doing him good. The bible says, the virtuous wife does her husband good all the days of her life. Part of that good is satisfying him sexually. Some husband just get angry at their wives without seemingly no reason, buy when you dig deeper you see that they are not sexually satisfied. If you need to pray about this, do.

Prepare your mind and body if you need to. Plan your schedule, get someone to help with some house chores, just do whatever needs to be done to fulfil this all important assignment. I am sure you don't want anyone assisting you in this area, God forbid.

For singles, there is nothing to satisfy now sexually. Wait for your time, and don’t lick hot stew before you are served thereby destroying your taste bud and jeopardising your relationship with God.

May The Lord keep your courtship or your marriages. May the wine of your marriage never get sour in Jesus Name.

Culled From: Kisses & Huggs
Re: Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by trapQ: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2015
There's nothing you can actually do to make someone love you forever

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by Vinshu(f): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2015
undecided

3 - Trash

4 - If he does not satisfy the woman sexually? Trash.

Husband is no king! He is a life partner/supporter/friend in which a woman shares her entire life with. He is no king and there is no Kingdom.

If my opinion is much better than his? What happens? We should stick to his because of what? Nonsense.

And as for sex, it's not food! If the man cannot hold his penis or is getting married for sex he should not marry at all. It's not by force. After all its the man who propose to the woman not the reverse so it's not like the woman begged for it or something.

Sex is true when both are in the mood for it. Not when the man is hungry for it. Then he should hire a prostitute not getting married.

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by Dojupyo(f): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice one.. But wait ooo, must all this be done to make my hubby love me forever I disagree with no 4, final say grin.. What if he's final say is sophistical and not precised. We should just leave the matter cos he's the king.. What about me? Am I not his Queen?.. Kinda like where you said we should pray about it

I so much love this song #Who has the final say, Jehovah has the final say cool
Re: Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by PunterTim(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dojupyo:
Nice one.. But wait ooo, must all this be done to make my hubby love me forever I disagree with no 4, final say grin.. What if he's final say is sophistical and not precised. We should just leave the matter cos he's the king.. What about me? Am I not his Queen?.. Kinda like where you said we should pray about it

I so much love this song #Who has the final say, Jehovah has the final say cool
Queens Are Subjects To Kings
Re: Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by Gluthatione: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Vinshu:
undecided

3 - Trash

4 - If he does not satisfy the woman sexually? Trash.

Husband is no king! He is a life partner/supporter/friend in which a woman shares her entire life with. He is no king and there is no Kingdom.

If my opinion is much better than his? What happens? We should stick to his because of what? Nonsense.

And as for sex, it's not food! If the man cannot hold his penis or is getting married for sex he should not marry at all. It's not by force. After all its the man who propose to the woman not the reverse so it's not like the woman begged for it or something.

Sex is true when both are in the mood for it. Not when the man is hungry for it. Then he should hire a prostitute not getting married.

I'm sure u gonna have problem if u carry this your mentality to marriage. All the points highlighted are very important if u are to have a peaceful home
Re: Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by Vinshu(f): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Gluthatione:

I'm sure u gonna have problem if u carry this your mentality to marriage. All the points highlighted are very important if u are to have a peaceful home

I'm married sir.

And my home is peaceful.
Re: Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by Gluthatione: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Vinshu:

I'm married sir.

And my home is peaceful.
Then I'm sure u don't display what you said Earlier
Re: Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Husband Love You Forever by Vinshu(f): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Gluthatione:

Then I'm sure u don't display what you said Earlier

Oh I do. And my hubby is a nairalander so I'm sure he saw my post.

(1) (Reply)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Going Shopping For My Wife2b 2moro, I Go Use Enjoyment Kill Her (picture Added) / Help! I Am 50, She Is 19 And She Want Me To Fvck Her Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.