Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,102 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself (4922 Views)

We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself by saintade01(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
read it yourself

Re: Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself by ElRazur: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
That is the proof? You know, I can knock one up right now and upload it too. That is not a proof. We need something more credible than that am afraid.
Re: Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself by saintade01(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2009

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself by ElRazur: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2009

The Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) of INEC in Ekiti state, Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo, this morning, stunned the presidency and the national headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission when she tendered her letter of resignation in Abuja.

There is really nothing to "read more" in the link.

I'm sceptical of this so called proof. Where is the media news release, erm, like her giving a statement in person? Where are the other things that can support this proof, apart from a piece of paper that anyone with a scanner, printer and internet access can put together in the comfort of their living room.
Re: Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself by simpleseyi: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
What happened in the last Ekiti election of 2014 was worse than what made Mrs Ayoka Adebayo to resign in 2009, yet the current Ekiti REC still thinks that he is a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
When PDP used to run election

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself by ProudDick: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
ElRazur:

There is really nothing to "read more" in the link.

I'm sceptical of this so called proof. Where is the media news release, erm, like her giving a statement in person? Where are the other things that can support this proof, apart from a piece of paper that anyone with a scanner, printer and internet access can put together in the comfort of their living room.

Why are you so dumb? Were you not in Nigeria when this whole charade happened? If you were not, why trying so hard to be stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself by JerryGent1983: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
ProudDick:

Why are you so dumb? Were you not in Nigeria when this whole charade happened? If you were not, why trying so hard to be stupid?
oboi u wicked oooo I don die grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bars Okada From Highways / Enugu Pays Minimum Wage And Clears Arrears / Nigerians In Ghana Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.