Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! (60768 Views)

Largest Crowd Seen In A Bank For BVN Registration (photo) / Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by Intendy: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cameleon72:
At what cost Is it up to a Hundred Naira Co sin Nigeria nothing is freee
its #10 per sms

1 Like

Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by Drdreluv: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
u need to log complaint to CBN
firfinch:
Ecobank does not encourage savings. I'm thinking of closing my account. Imaging losing over 150 from your savings account every month. . . How long will it take to deplete 10,000 you kept? The most painful thing is that, they set a minimum balance and despite you having the minimum balance you can not touch they keep deduction your money, untill your minimum balance is depleted and you start incuring debt for keeping account with Ecobank. The authorities should look into this extortion and checkmate this unscrupulous act.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by KOLZY(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Intendy:

its #10 per sms

i just noticed oh.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by zone12(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
iykebest1:
Chelsea will lose their game again today.

Yes, it has gotten so bad like this.

Nonsense!!
SAY IT AGAIN
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by Blow074: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by anytexy: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Richie0974:
That's useful info. At least something other than Linda Ikeji's mansion. *not hating *
You get mouth die. Hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by bennyzer(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
@Op please stop misleading people into registering with Mtn without their consent.
Just dialed the code and they are telling me I can't register due to insufficient credit.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by TBD(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
How do I know that three of are all successful?
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by firfinch(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Drdreluv:
RUN TO GTB...............
thanks. Gt too has its own though there is no minimum balance but they usually have few branches and are overcrowded. You can't imagine somebody that wants to quickly send money to you going through the stress of looking for a branch and queuing before sending the money. Gt is more organised though.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by Samsteph3k(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
confirmed, thats true, but mtn charged #10 thanks op
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by TBD(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
How do I that know three of my account are all successful?
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by Rafob(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good information it work thank you
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by softandsweet(f): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good One Bro
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by Khez: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
You forgot to tell us it comes with a price! undecided
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by firfinch(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Drdreluv:
u need to log complaint to CBN
Imagine oo. money was deducted for my ATM renewal in june an month ahead of my expiry time. Yet I have not been able to get the card now. I went to a branch closer to me and they said they would request for the card to be transferred to the branch, I have been on it since August, yet I have not gotten the card. The other day I was told I would have to pay another 1000 for the card to be transferred. The annoying thing is, why would they have to deduct the money in the first place, moreso that the account was opened while I was serving in Enugu state, they are aware I'm not based in Enugu state. The other bank I have does not operate that way, rather the money will be deducted from the branch where you requested for your card. Ecobank is too primitive.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by AKYNN007: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Useful Information. It worked. Thanks
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by ikorodureporta: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope dat code is nt being used to track all our BVNs undecided

1 Like

Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by ThundrCork(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good job
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by tobex23(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
iykebest1:

Nonsense!!

Badbelle, how do you feel seeing we ended up winning by 2 goals to none..
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by BALLOSKI: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
iykebest1:

Nonsense!!
they won and I hate it. undecided
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by Hamzatfresh: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
thanks op but u would have let us no d cost; dey juz deduct #20 frm my acct when i dont even need d pin for now i even have it on my phone.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by TI1919(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
iykebest1:

Nonsense!!

tongue
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by iykebest1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
BALLOSKI:
they won and I hate it. undecided
me too
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by oluchiokechi(f): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thank you very much OP. I just seen mine.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by badmuspeace(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
thanks
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by lekzyn(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
It works and #10 was deducted. Thankz op.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by Eboski(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
mrlaw93:
This kinda news is what is needed on frontpage, nt the poo beneath it.
it's not free.. they are charging #10 per text.I they vex I go checked twice my #20 don go
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by VISTIN(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks for this post. One of the best Thread on NL.

Not everytime Fashola, Akpabio, Jonathan, Buhari and Saraki.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by peter3009(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by bengoodcreature: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks a lot, though its not free
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by just2endowed: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
When I dial it, I got a reply I had multiple bvn that I should text or call one land line number. I don't know if it's normal to call that land line number coz I smell scam.
Re: Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! by dammyluv911(f): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
wat of us dat use. one number for two acct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do It Yourself - Contract Version / When Naira Was Naira / Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.