Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (42475 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
This just happened minutes ago at Delta Mall, Warri. How romantic! Nigerian men are becoming so creative with proposals lately.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/another-nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by misspicy(f): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by therealdeal10: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Gud buh naaa cnt do dat, i'll rada do it in a reserve place. We r in d world of realities, dis sort of tins hapn in telemundos. Guess d guy don watch am tire

20 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
I personally can't kneel to propose to my girl, call it proudness or whatever!!! No damn given cos that doesn't mean I ain't the best guy for her and vice versa... .

I don't copy ppl's style, I do what's best for me.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sai Warri

Propose for shoprite

Na Shiloh or Mecca I go propose give my boooest boo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by prideofscience: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
hmmm!!!!!!!

Cc:LALASTICLALA............ FP grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
[b]agaraw u23 hope you are not jealous of them tongue
I don't jealous stupidity kiss cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
oh Lord ... may my proposal come my way soonest IJN smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by donholy28(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them
Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Agarawu23 hope you are not jealous of them tongue
So u no know say dix na special technique way go make sure say d girl no fit say no

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Sai Warri
Propose for shoprite
Na Shiloh or Mecca I go propose give my boooest boo

bros na which kind eyesore u post here so cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:

bros na which kind eyesore u post here so cry cry

Aunty nor b only eyesore na NOSEsore

This is someone's Boo of Life cry

Like srsly

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by ENIGMA24(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This just happened minutes ago at Delta Mall, Warri. How romantic! Nigerian men are becoming so creative with proposals lately.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/another-nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his.html

cc lalasticlala
The mumu was supposed to bend one knee...just one.
Dis is how to tell people that served too much purnishment in school

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by mayorkyzo: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats to them...hope they have a blissful marriage life...
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:
oh Lord ... may my proposal come my way soonest IJN smiley

Don't worry dearie

Am gonna propose to you as soon as possible on either Onitsha bridge or Chibok G.R.A wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Don't worry dearie

Am gonna propose to you as soon as possible on either Onitsha bridge or Chibok G.R.A wink

Chai grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by pet4ril(f): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Waoooo congrats and HML in advance
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Sanmel(f): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmm

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
nice sha but one thing about these open proposals is that the women accepts.... if na me I go run leave you as you dey kneel so.

9 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Sanmel(f): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Dis is how to tell people that served too much purnishment in school
lol

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good for them If any guy tries to propose to me in a public place I go fall him hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:

Chai grin grin

Babe grin

You know how we roll na

Just relax, am fully set to lie on the ground and propose smiley
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by ENIGMA24(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Good for them If any guy tries to propose to me in a public place I go fall him hand
Dear future husband of this fine babe......hope you have seen this now? No go chop disgrace oo

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by fejikudz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Dis is how to tell people that served too much punishment in school
As in ehh..
i dey doubt if this guy na warri boy.. See the way him just knell finish

9 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Richie0974: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by MizFrances(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bros, we know say u loyal. Why r u naw kneeling with both knees ehn? U for kuku prostrate do the proposal grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by ShakurM(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
For now

i'm on business proposals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Richie0974: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Agarawu23 hope you are not jealous of them tongue

Hello Bae, am romantic. grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Sweetyie(f): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
U go fear warri boy Na. I been think say Na for that sapele beer parlour una dey propose grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by gbolaskblog(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
toor me sef go try am, someone should borrow me money grin

Grab it!! Enjoy MTN Free 800GB Data Plan Without Paying Shishi (CONFIRMED)
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
And this is news?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.