Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) (756 Views)

Why Do Doctors Have Bad Handwriting? / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / (PHOTO) Doctors Handwriting Can Truly Get One Into Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) by NaijaPoint: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Doctors Handwriting – Lol, so the story I heard about doctors having horrible handwriting is that they do not actually have bad handwriting, but they make it seem so… So that patients won’t abuse drugs and all.

It’s said though, that, it’s only a pharmacist who can read a doctor’s handwriting. Lol.

So an international doctor’s handwriting has left his patient amused after an image of his writings was shared on networking site, Imgur.

In a post titled: ” Why your prescription isn’t ready in 15 minutes “.

While some find it hard to read a single thing, others say it isn’t written in English.

Words like “Fluticasone 0.05% crm #15” were able to be culled. Can you read it? Me I can see “lunch” at the end.
http://www.naijapoint.com/2015/can-you-read-it-doctors-handwriting-amuses-patients-photo/5842
Re: Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
They write like my 4yrs old cousin angry

Dats y I say, its only a doctor that can kill u without u knowing! e go like say them dey write in tongues!

1 Like

Re: Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) by Sanmel(f): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin
Re: Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) by ValerianSteel(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
I can't read shii from there.

Why are doctors like this,only God knows how does pharmacist read such prescriptions and hand out accurate drugs.
Re: Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) by thorpido(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
If the pharmacist can read and the nurses can read,I guess that's good enough.

1 Like

Re: Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
and my Reggie my classmate will call it scientific writing. . .

2 Likes

Re: Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) by Larablink(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Atleast the pharmacist can read it,the patient should worry less.
Re: Can You Read It? Doctors Handwriting Amuses Patients. (photo) by RiloKiley: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
The second label:

Fluoicinonide 0.05% crm
to apply to upper arm and leg tds...
the rest is pure unadulterated gibberish angry smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me? / NATURACEL Skin Tone Serum Anti-wrinkle / Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.