Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123486 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Movic1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingzizzy:

Exactly why Nigerians, particularly Yorubas, are all hypocrites!!!

I knew the day would come when they would arrest and detain Nnamdi Kanu. It was inevitable. But all they are doing is making the man more popular and the Biafran cause more attainable. Biafra was never about Nnamdi Kanu same as it was never about Ojukwu. Biafra is all about the right of a people to be free. So the Nigerian authorities can arrest Kanu, detain and torture him, deny him his civil rights as they usually do, but the legitimacy of to be free can not be taking away by anybody except God.

Detain 1000 Nnamdi Kanu's but Biafra shall be free!!!
Must you drag yoruba to all your unfortunate issues? You re a B#stard if you didnt carry placards to dss office 2mao morning.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
I just find the whole situation funny

Though this biafra agitation is just a charade but we should not lose our care for the youths who are following the treachery called biafra on social media. It means something, that these youths are rather unemployed and angry at something. We should change that and try our best to give them jobs, if they are gainfully employed then they can not be used by the scammer who is trying another one on them

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Mr Heeeboson1

i'll be the happiest lady on earth if an independent biafra republic can be realized this very hour. I swear by the heavens i'l donate free shuttle buses that would be used to transport the Heeebos back to Heeeboland.

However, i am not a dunce like you, i know that namdi kanu is just a swindler and a rabble rouser. I'll rather love seeing Heeebos like Prof Joy Ogwu, the current president of the united nations security council agitate for biafra instead of internet miscreants like namdi kanu and his goons
. Thvnder fire you with smelly mouth you used in refering to urself as a lady. Bastard son of a who've mother. You are a fckin bloody she.MALE. Ozu nwuru anwu

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by trancy: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
i wish him save journey

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Abagworo:

You can easily judge from Nairaland. Only PDP Igbos are agitating for the fake Biafra because Jonathan lost.
. You this poor azz licker. Why didn't you show ur ugly self at generation entertainment center on thursday when chinonso invited you. Ezi di ka gi

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by fr3do(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Uniben4sure:
And I am sure those that gave information for his arrest are igbos.

Cheap divisive antics

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolitempa:

I am doing good......looking after the man.... cheesy....and you
. Are you gay? So you Rilwaynu Farouk's boyfriend. Not surprise anyway

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
simplex2:

Yes I am a proud Igbo, devoid of stupid sentiments. Tell me again, why didn't all these agitations start during the 5 yrs tenure of GEJ?

. Bastardt! You are not igbo. You are a confam yorubastard. Ezi

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
LieDetector:
looking after which man? C in C of the people's Republic of biafra? Heheheheheh grin grin.

*pours ice cold water on her*

Babe wake up. grin

I'm doing great. Hope you had a great weekend
. Your name is LIEdetector and you cannot detect lie when you see one. That bastardt is a deek carrying he_goat. His former moniker is ILUGUNBOY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
If not for the Atlantic ocean that separates you and I, I would have just "kunked" your forehead now.

The young man is only airing his views on the deception called Nigeria and what views have you aired apart from APC propaganda? angry
. She is only doing that because her sister is married to Joe Yorubakwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
mekaboy:
If this is true Nnamdi kanu OYO is your case. Every biafra state now has a minister, Governors are set. They are now waiting for 2016 budget, Nigeria is ready to take off with biafran ministers.

You will soon explain to them at DSS what you are fighting for. Onyeara.
Chestbeating is too late

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by superstar1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Smilelo:

For your information, 1966 - 1970, is not 2015. Because this time we have come prepared. Obi has grown up to be a full man now.

Your Oxford tutored sissy bandit lord, boasted more than this. Despite that, 3mm of you were suyanised.

For being in the year 2015, 15mm of you will be suyanised this time around.

Gba be.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Abagworo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You this poor azz licker. Why didn't you show ur ugly self at generation entertainment center on thursday when chinonso invited you. Ezi di ka gi

Oya tie a bomb to yourself and detonate at closest church or market in Anambra to show you are serious. What did you come to another man's land to do?

Show me any Igbo supporter of Buhari clamouring for Nnamdi Kanu's biafra and I will take it serious. As for now I see only those who lost 2015 election trying to cause trouble that will lead to death of innocent and law abiding Igbos.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by angelberton(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Mr Heeeboson1

i'll be the happiest lady on earth if an independent biafra republic can be realized this very hour. I swear by the heavens i'l donate free shuttle buses that would be used to transport the Heeebos back to Heeeboland.

However, i am not a dunce like you, i know that namdi kanu is just a swindler and a rabble rouser. I'll rather love seeing Heeebos like Prof Joy Ogwu, the current president of the united nations security council agitate for biafra instead of internet miscreants like namdi kanu and his goons

Good talk!

The ibo internet e-warriors have been promising thunder and fire world war if Nigeria dared touch that big fraudster, Kanu.
Now that their leader to the promised land is incarcerated in a dungeon, biafra what next?
If ibos don't begin the war immediately, then shame on those biafraudians on Nairaland for yellow liver and sour-mouth!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by superstar1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
U
angelberton:

Good talk!

The ibo internet e-warriors have been promising thunder and fire world war if Nigeria dared touch that big fraudster, Kanu.
Now that their leader to the promised land is incarcerated in a dungeon, biafra what next?
If ibos don't begin the war immediately, then shame on those biafraudians on Nairaland for yellow liver and sour-mouth!
You are minding those jesters.

Fashola deported them despite all their cheat beating and noise making.

Akiolu threatened them with Lagoon treatment despite all their noise making.

Deji of Akure flogged them and nothing happened.

Nnamidi Kanu will be paraded as a common criminal and nothing will still happen.

Bunch of noise making chest beaters.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by 151487made(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
ellabooz:
Arrest? For what .

I guess the game is up for testing.
Before moses and his people were allow to go,he was arrested and detained.
Everything worthwhile carries along with it and obligations and sacrifice and I believe your arrest is in line with the process of gaining freedom. Remember Mandela.
We are with you
na wen dem arrest and detain him in d bible.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by winniz: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
[s][/s]simplex2:

Yes I am a proud Igbo, devoid of stupid sentiments. Tell me again, why didn't all these agitations start during the 5 yrs tenure of GEJ?[s][/s]

You ain't even Igbo, so which Igbos are you talking about?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by CharlyNick: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lets see how this Plays out
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Movic1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
superstar1:
U
You are minding those jesters.

Fashola deported them despite all their cheat beating and noise making.

Akiolu threatened them with Lagoon treatment despite all their noise making.

Deji of Akure flogged them and nothing happened.

Nnamidi Kanu will be paraded as a common criminal and nothing will still happen.

Bunch of noise making chest beaters.
Chest beating is their motto.. Clowns

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by salamido: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Mr Heeeboson1

You talked reasonably but I disagree on Nigeria creating a foreign country inside Nigeria. It is a recipe for a time-bomb inside your own house! Ibos cannot be trusted!

I prefer we let them go from Nigeria to Fernando Po or Cameroon to settle there and form their 'okonkwo republic' where their ancestor, amadioha was buried!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bigbonecrush: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Beesluv:

Mumu better face front before you enter gutter

Mugu, better look back to know what's behind!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Johnayro(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Okechukwu buhari release him

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
superstar1:

Your Oxford tutored sissy bandit lord, boasted more than this. Despite that, 3mm of you were suyanised.

For being in the year 2015, 15mm of you will be suyanised this time around.

Gba be.
. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide"_AWOLOWO OBAFEMI 1896

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by donem: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
gigabyte13:
Biafrats the only online country with online citizens. All this biafrats on social media always crack me up. Mr Kanu is cooling off at the DSS office, the remaining rats are here threatening brimstone and fire. In OBJ voice "l dey laff ooooo"
What much do you think DSS can do to him? for your info that man holds a British passport, so no underground treatment, but due process would be followed absoluteluly.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Kasiem2: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Naija leaders and stupidity sef. Buhari is yet to control the insurgency ravaging the country and he's trying to add another uprising by arresting the leader of group of frustrated souls who are looking for any possible means to start wrecking their own havoc. Why couldn't buhari ignore nnamdi kanu and his group to die out of lack of attention? The best means to arrest nnamdi kanu is by working in a way to give the igbos sense of belonging in the nigerian project. I fear that the followers of this man might start attacking people from other natives which might result to reprisal attacks in other parts of the country; at the end is commotion. Boko haram will have more capacity to operate cos attention won't be focused on them anymore. I know what I experienced the last time I was in aba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Abagworo:

Oya tie a bomb to yourself and detonate at closest church or market in Anambra to show you are serious. What did you come to another man's land to do?

Show me any Igbo supporter of Buhari clamouring for Nnamdi Kanu's biafra and I will take it serious. As for now I see only those who lost 2015 election trying to cause trouble that will lead to death of innocent and law abiding Igbos.
. Poor church rat. Why did you run away fron Nonso invitation. Are you that poor?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by donem: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

And that's the most civil way to air one's view?
By the way what is he coming to do in the zoo?
He should have known he would be mulled by the animals in the zoo. A big Shït just hit the fan.
He was arrested in Nigeria enroute Biafraland, he wasn't visiting Nigeria but only passed through Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na aha Chineke na-eme ebere,

Onyenwe anyị nke Ụwa.

Otuto niile bụ nke Chineke

Mmehie agaghị agbanahụ ntaramahụhụ.

Igbo ndị bụ ndị mmehie
Igbo ndị bụ ohi
ndi Igbo ndi bu akwuna
Igbo ndị bu na-atọrọ mmadụ
Ndi Igbo bu ndị na-ere ọgwụ ọjọọ ọjọọ
ndi Igbo ndi bu na-apụnara mmadụ

N'ezie, dị ka e dere ya. Ha ga-nkume tụgbuo ha n'ihi na ha na-bụrụ ọnụ. Onye anābu ọnu site na Chineke

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
i dont know how true this story is but i pray it is really true....................... IGBO starting violence hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it will be worse than bokoharam o............. and this is just enough excuse......... am ready to die......... ready to serve biafra....... arrest him and treat him badly let us see how it goes......... the zoo is falling already

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Olayinka8793(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
If true then a hearty welcome to the ZOO from me to Kanu,hope he gets a zoo treatment while in detention.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Movic1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
iamkeyz:
i dont know how true this story is but i pray it is really true....................... IGBO starting violence hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it will be worse than bokoharam o............. and this is just enough excuse......... am ready to die......... ready to serve biafra....... arrest him and treat him badly let us see how it goes......... the zoo is falling already
Worst than boko haram? Can you wear bomb vest and explode yourself in a crowded area? Mumu

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Saaog(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
sigiyaya:
If it is truth then the ZOO is getting to an end cool cool
fool nincompoop dats wat u are is good u said d zoo is coming to an end not nigeria odious biafra agitation is defunct so go and carve a niche for urself

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.