Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (53182 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox if you must . Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on her wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be the thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention.. Can't wait for Facebook to upgrade, where you just press the dislike button. Lolxxxxx.

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, hundred of guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

*This are plain psychological tips*

If a girl ignore your messages, refuses to pick your calls, refuses to see you or go on a date with you, rejects your gift or returns them.
Guy, it's high time you hit the road cux she ain't feeling you.

422 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by IamLEGEND1: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2015

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Beesluv: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Never ask for her age

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caveat Emptor...

Reserved!!!

Now we're here...

Never hoard the D.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by TOMTOM15(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
nairaland guyz, should also stop mentioning girls up and down. guyz today is my birthday oo u should all dash me like cheesy

260 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Mickop(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
naso
guys are no longer cheap. Ladies be warned

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Mutuwa(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wisdom.
Only for those that can observe.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by vizkiz: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
I hope these kids can learn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Kenzico(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nwanne I ji okwu ebe a!!! grin

11 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Leoneo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
#10 so on point.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
@op, you make sense die.

Spread mat, take a sit eemm Biliki go tell Mama Khafila to cook two indomie hungry man size for me with two egg.

Waiting for the counter thread

5 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Daninya11:

1-When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She ain't blind, she just choose to ignore it. There is no more need sending more messages. Move on to the next girl sharply..

2-When a girl accept your request, seriously typing "thanks for accepting my request" is very lame.. Do it in her inbox if you must . Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on her wall..

3-You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every girl on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you..

4-Guy, don't be the thirsty dude on a girl's post, simply hit the like button and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you..

5-Bro, if the picture is beautiful like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there is no need lying to get her Attention.. Can't wait for Facebook to upgrade, where you just press the dislike button. Lolxxxxx.

6-Buddy, when chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, hundred of guys have told her how beautiful she is everyday. They find it boring when you join the train..

7-If you find yourself always starting the convo with a Particular person, like you are always the first to message her, please stop it for a while. If she doesn't notice, you are not important to her.. Leave her alone..

8- If you both don't roll, don't tag her to your pix. She might find it offensive..

9-The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

10-When you compliment a girl on her pictures and another person compliments her on the same picture and she thanked the other dude and skip your name, please remove your comment. It wasn't necessary..

*This are plain psychological tips*

If a girl ignore your messages, refuses to pick your calls, refuses to see you or go on a date with you, rejects your gift or returns them.
Guy, it's high time you hit the road cux she ain't feeling you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by snopzy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guy u are on point

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Futureviz: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Yass man! Tell 'em !!
Worshiping women is the fast track to involuntary celibacy.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by CR77(f): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by damton(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
simple like a gentleman.
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Flashh: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
"Thanks for accepting me on Facebook". undecided

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself in public. sad

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Richie0974: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by joywendy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
undecided

How many times would we see this on front page?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by jnrbayano(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Who are you to make rules for me Op?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Obosiland: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Buhari release the leader of indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi KANU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by lordheir: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
No wonder undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by cloud9usher: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
To the guys who go on a girls wall on Facebook to type "Thank you for accepting my request", I pray you receive your brain cells back soon because its so clear your skull is empty!

Its annoying things like such which give some of these ladies an inflated ego and pride for nothing.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Adesiji77: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nairaland guys haff vexed... cheesy grin cool lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Horlawale1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Definition of a guy
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Yea. True

11. Think Like A Lady, Act Like A Man:

Actually, you have to consider this principle too.
Ladies differ on social network. I have very good experiences and not so good ones.
The crux: Think on her platform, not yours. Be nice and caring, as a normal friend of hers will do.

Act like a man, as the op insinuated, Never force yourself on any lady. All these, "THANKS FOR ADDING ME" and "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" on FB...so lame and childish! She knows she is, stop repeating it. At best, ignore it. To be nice enough, click like and go away. She wont marry you for saying that!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by kilokeys(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Best topic this week

4 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by ril19(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op u try. Many folks educating us these days sha

2 Likes

Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by okooloyun1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks by 400billionman: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.