Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81737 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by vivianblog3(f): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Caption

officiallindaikeji Walking through my massive bedroom...thinking of my life just 5 years ago! #Impossibleisnothing! #Believeinyou. #Mynewhome.

"officiallindaikejiNo dream is too big! No dream is too small! And you're entitled to it! #Believeinyou! My new home! #Grateful"

''You don't have to marry a billionaire to live in a mansion..if you work hard you can buy one yourself. #Believeinyou! #Mynewhome!''

source https://instagram.com/p/88zOv2BAcN/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Beesluv: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
let me know when she releases her pix pooing in her banana toilet

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmmmm,,, my chick #our house

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Money is good

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lilmax(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by taiyesoul(f): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
You sure say na only blogging money she take buy this kin house?

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.

Go and marry undecided

850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ODUBEZE: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thank God! The black gate will finally be replaced with another background.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by agarawu23(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
If I hear say na blog she from raise the mansion money

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by tpiander: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
what do nairaland bloggers consider a mansion?

Is it a big problem if you say house?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by mebad(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
so Linda use my entire street do bedroom ... Ok ooooo

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dunno why she is publicizing so much the fact that she bought a "mansion" in Banana Island. The Dangotes and Adenugas whom she has been so proud to claim as neighbors did not create so much fuss when they moved to Banana Island. undecided

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Tashaamania(f): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
lilmax:
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided
Okay, just calm your hating asś bruh

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Tonnierichy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
But wah does she want to do with all dis?!

Its way too big!!

17 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by CR77(f): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Beesluv:
let me know when she releases her pix pooing in her banana toilet
mebad:
so Linda use my entire street do bedroom ... Ok ooooo
grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by damton(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
ok. o. Na marriage wey wan hear now. we don tire for this BANANA PEEL. more blessings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by tobtap: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ignis: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
When should we be expecting Seun's N850 Million Mansion @ Banana Island?

If Linda can do it, Seun can do it too.

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by bikerboy1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
A single lady living in a big empty house alone,

that could be worrisome if you ask me.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ril19(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
If she can make it Anybody can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
OK next
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
So, no more posing by that her gate? embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Empress2014(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
undecided Eni ti o ba mo ibi ti egbe e ti la, o ma sare ku ni, a lot of bloggers out there following Linda's step and na only food money dem dey see, Linda's source of income isn't blogging alone at all...kudos babe

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by thefakestan: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
But it's a beautiful house. grin

ThefakeStan

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by cloud9usher: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Here is a wisdom line for all as - "Don't judge someone's story by the chapter you walked in on"

Life! Life!! Life!!! I know I shall smile too!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lordheir: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
She got the mansion by my megabytes

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Holyfield1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hardwork pays big time,Alot if una wey dey insult this blonde should stop o!
Quote me only if your momma can spell Economics

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by gbolaskblog(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
tooer
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
lilmax:
Not just any mansion,a house in the most exclusive neighbourhood in Lagos and the country. It's the most prime spot to acquire property for investment purposes. The property price will only increase and will worth over a billion in a decade or so.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is really bec⭕️〽️Ing b⭕️R❗️Ng and stale. Na she first buy h⭕️Use for there? Mtcheeeeeeeew
♻️

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
If I hear say na blog she from raise the mansion money
na wa u oooo! Man shall not live by bread alone. Maga must surely pay. Abi u no dey dere?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.