Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian University Websites - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian University Websites (30366 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Top 10 Nigerian University Websites / Criticizing Nigerian University Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian University Websites by oloabbey(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
Pls can anyone update me on d 2009 post ume of oou and their result checking site. 10xxxxx
Re: Nigerian University Websites by Adeznuru(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2009
Pls the website for the federal university of petroleum efrun is not include pls help wit it nd i want 2 assit me wit a student dat skul
Re: Nigerian University Websites by adebayo201: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2009
cool sad
Re: Nigerian University Websites by hazh(m): 5:50am On Dec 01, 2009
@phemour,

I can't help but commend you for a job well done.

Thumps up for this invaluable info.But I want to quickly

correct a mistake here.Prof.E.A.C Nwanze for some

months now[as far back as March,2009] is no longer

the vice-chancellor of UNIBEN.The new VC was appoinetd

yesterday[30-11-2009],he is Prof.Godwin Osayuki Oshodin,he

was the immediate past Dean of the Faculty Of Education

I hope the correction will solved this error.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian University Websites by atunje(f): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
[Deleted..]
Re: Nigerian University Websites by adebayo201: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian University Websites by anneduke: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
thanks for the information.
Re: Nigerian University Websites by adebayo201: 12:46am On Dec 11, 2009
What is dat @poster
Re: Nigerian University Websites by lanreoj(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
keep trying and praying there is light at end of the tunnel.www.solarpp
Re: Nigerian University Websites by adebayo201: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
th site u drop is all about what @lanrejo
Re: Nigerian University Websites by slimes(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2009
www.unibuja.com for University of Abuja
Re: Nigerian University Websites by candylips(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2009
atunje:

Because i don't have passion for computer engr,I had to take 2009/2010JAMB and chose UNILAG(electrical/electronics engineering).
Now i have been offered admission in UNILAG for Electrical/electronics engineering
Electrical/electronics engineering was the initial course i
wanted to study but due to how OAU go about their admission using
JAMB score didn't favour me.

My advice to you is to continue doing computer engineerin do not waste your time by goin to unilag and starting all over again it is not worth it not in the nigerian uni system.

Just do the comp eng and get out of that system. you can learn about electronics in your spare time if you are that passionate or even do it at masters level but please do not waste your time starting all over again.
Re: Nigerian University Websites by adebayo201: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2009
Mmmh. What'z wrng with uniabuja
Re: Nigerian University Websites by drea10(f): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2009
My name is Adesanya Oludare, i am a 300level student of michael otedola college of education. Studying political science/social study. Pls in preparation for my degree programme, i will like to know may be there are eny university of education is admitting student for 2010/2011 section. Thanks! My email for reply is ade4me@yuurok.com.
Re: Nigerian University Websites by adebayo201: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2009
HmmmM, to me i cant say undecided bt u kno dat uni do offer educational courses so definitely admission is sure bt it depends on individual uni tongue
Re: Nigerian University Websites by barbie17: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
how can i know the list of graduates in imo state university by batch?
Re: Nigerian University Websites by Marven: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
please! please!! please!!! I need your help if you can. Could you please list some final year project topics from marketing department for me preferably to my mail add, Is it also possible to get already written projects from the net, if so please do not hesitate to link me up. Thans in expectation.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian University Websites by adebayo201: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2010
Let'z hlp diz guyz naw cool
Re: Nigerian University Websites by Warridelta(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
does any body sabi fupre website pleasse i go provoke o! cry embarassed
Re: Nigerian University Websites by dabzdany: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
Great Job! Thumbs up! would really appreciate if u can provide us with the list of Nigerian federal, state and private Polytechnics. Tx
Re: Nigerian University Websites by Alagbado(m): 5:44am On Feb 18, 2010
Thanks for the info, but UNIBEN now has a substansive VC of PROF GODWIN O OSHODIN from the faculty of EDUCATION and an indigene of BENIN.
Re: Nigerian University Websites by Bulwarkgold(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2010
good job, the man from painted house and i hopped not the one painted with red sand? now, i would like you to help me with the list of federal and state university that accept ond holders for direct entry.
Re: Nigerian University Websites by Chikospinner: 6:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Who is the Current Provost,College of Health Sciences,Niger Delta University,Bayelsa State?
Re: Nigerian University Websites by GLOBALINF: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cyprus admission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“My Name Is” Or “My Names Are” Which Is Correct? / Abia State University Demands N15,000 "Pandemic Prevention Fee" From Students / Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.