Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Which Would be better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would be better? (1114 Views)

6 Reasons Why The World Would Be Better Without Sex / Sex Can Be Better For Men With This Simple Procedure / Would Life Not Be Better If There Were No Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would be better? by T3Amo(f): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Which would be better and why?

Re: Which Would be better? by Beesluv: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm, end time options
Re: Which Would be better? by Sunexy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
No person shud choose anything...
Bad omen lipsrsealed
Re: Which Would be better? by Vinshu(f): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
None!

I want to have kids.. lots of kids smiley

And I'll never give birth to a bastard lipsrsealed There must be a daddy/husband

1 Like

Re: Which Would be better? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Vinshu:
None!

And I'll never give birth to a bastard lipsrsealed There must be a daddy/husband

if u don't marry him but he accepts all responsibilities of d child is dt oh k
Re: Which Would be better? by Swissheart(f): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Crazy options
Re: Which Would be better? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Vinshu:
None!

Op said we should one out of d two shits she wrote up there not choose for urself.So as me i choose both for her cheesy
Re: Which Would be better? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op since u said we should choose for u,i choose both for u angry
Re: Which Would be better? by Vinshu(f): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kunledseeker:
if u don't marry him but he accepts all responsibilities of d child is dt oh k

Not ok

1 Like

Re: Which Would be better? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Vinshu:

Not ok
lolz. just joking
Re: Which Would be better? by T3Amo(f): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op said we should one out of d two shits she wrote up there not choose for urself.So as me i choose both for her cheesy

Gosh some people are so darn childish and superstitious. I saw a interesting discussion on this and what people were saying but I should have known better that Nigerians are too Superstitious and silly for such.

Btw whatever you wish on me I send it back to sender c 10 wink

Next time just ignore the thread smiley
Re: Which Would be better? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
T3Amo:

Gosh some people are so darn childish and superstitious. I saw a interesting discussion on this and what people were saying but I should have known better that Nigerians are too Superstitious and silly for such.

Btw whatever you wish on me I send it back to sender c 10 wink

Next time just ignore the thread smiley
Why will u tell us to choose out d bad tinz u wrote up there?none will b my own portion!!just gerrahere! cheesy
Re: Which Would be better? by T3Amo(f): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why will u tell us to choose out d bad tinz u wrote up there?none will b my own portion!!just gerrahere! cheesy

Why are you commenting or are here in the first place? Simply ignore the thread that's all. Common sense should tell you that I don't really wish this on anyone in real life but unfortunately not everyone is 'enlightened'.

So if I said choose between eating bread and jollof rice everyday that means if you choose then you will be eating that for the rest of your life? Do you know how stupid it sounds. Superstitions or will I say stupidity will kill some of you.

Do us both a favor and gettaoutahere before you end up with both choices angry
Re: Which Would be better? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
T3Amo:

Why are you commenting or are here in the first place? Simply ignore the thread that's all. Common sense should tell you that I don't really wish this on anyone on real life but unfortunately not everyone is 'enlightened'.

So if I said choose between eating bread and jollof rice everyday that means if you choose then you will be eating that for the rest of your life? Do you know how stupid it sounds. Superstitions or will I say stupidity will kill some of you.

Do us both a favor and gettaoutahere before you end up with both choices angry
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

FEEL IMPORTANT DON’T LET ANYONE LOOK DOWN ON YOU / Zimbabwe's President Has Approved Gay Marriage In His Country... / Can You Do This For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.