Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Thought Or Blasphemy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thought Or Blasphemy? (604 Views)

Things You Never Thought God Can Do / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? / Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought Or Blasphemy? by fistonme(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Did God ever place limitation n restriction on our thinking cum mental excursion? He gave us a brain. Knowing how precious it is to our well being n development-social, economic n otherwise, He gave it protection-the skull. The skull happens to be the strongest structure in the human body. Should we see this as a coincidence or a deliberate act? Then, why label my precious thoughts Blasphemy?
Fellow nairalanders, Iet's learn frm each other. Ur opinion regarding this issue will be greatly appreciated. *
Re: Thought Or Blasphemy? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
I used to beg God for forgiveness whenever I had thoughts of a possibility that there might not be a God. Hmmmm...

But then I thought to myself, why on earth would I conceive of such thoughts in the first place... Someone didn't do a great job in our thought directions. Where else could this thoughts come from if not from God, if not... there must be another God(devil) powerful enough to corrupt this God-given thought.
But how?
Where would these other strong, inevitable conceptions emanate from?
Am I the devil?

There must be a problem with God or there are too many gods impacting on a perfect creature as myself. However, this God if he or she be isn't God.
Re: Thought Or Blasphemy? by Les: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Where did the pride of Satan emanate from? There's an inner man inside you. The gospel of Jesus Christ is not of self determination but of self cancellation. Cancel that self through prayer and meditation and it will vanish, from experience!
Re: Thought Or Blasphemy? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Les:
Where did the pride of Satan emanate from? There's an inner man inside you. The gospel of Jesus Christ is not of self determination but of self cancellation. Cancel that self through prayer and meditation and it will vanish, from experience!

We are talking about thoughts.
You always presume things because your thoughts are patterned that way.
Re: Thought Or Blasphemy? by Les: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Pyrrho:

We are talking about thoughts.
You always presume things because your thoughts are patterned that way.
I know you wouldn't understand that is why I. Came back. As I talk to you, I also talk to myself. I don't want to go digging scriptures but I wil try make you understand. Every human has an inner man like wise angels. These inner man breeds evil desires that bring forth sins. This is the best explanation according to the bible that made Satan sin even in God's Holiest abode.

Now to overcome this inner man that brings this evil desires, you have to pray that it may decrease and the spirit of God in you might increase, that's if you are born again. This is seen in the life of John the Baptist in the introduction of Jesus Christ as the messiah.
I'm open to discussion tho.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Genesis Statement Of Adam Ruling Over Eve God's Perfect Will? / The Karma Of Accepting Abrahamic Religions / Dress Revolution: When Fashion Has Taken over our dress-sense(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.