Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria (34372 Views)

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. / Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Madu2013(m): 3:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Can I verify my account with votes card?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2016
Madu2013:
Can I verify my account with votes card?

Yes
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by teenagetalks(f): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
do you buy litecoin and dogecoin
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by kevoh(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Morning NairaExsupport, How long does it take for money to appear in my bank account when I sell bitcoin on your site?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by kevoh(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
NairaExsupport, just got my alert. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by akinloluazeez: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2016
hi
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2016
akinloluazeez:
Must my account verify before i can make purchase of perfect money $

Yes.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 5:11am On Oct 06, 2016
fredkaff:
I have been trying to upload my id but naira ex does not verify it.. I uploaded my school I'd card bcoz I don't have any of those mentions.. pls kindly verify it

Email your ID to hello @ nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by ib87(f): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
dear nairaex, i have been trying to purchase bitcoin on your site but i cant. after filling the amount the bitcoin amount, i find it difficult to fill in the naira value. please help
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Snwokenk: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please how long does it take to get naira deposited into account after bitcoin has been confirmed?

Just sold 0.241 bitcoin to Nairaex

Also when it says Nuban account is that the account number:

In the bank account add it has:

Bank name
Account name
nuban account (I am assuming this is the account number?)
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Snwokenk: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Just read through and saw its between 1-4 hours.
My apologies for the redundant question. Btw saw you all through Google search.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Snwokenk: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
So the account i sent to just confirmed that they received the EXACT AMOUNT! WOW! I'm impressed. Honestly impressed. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by tyosho: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hello Nairaex.I just sold 0.020 btc on your site.my btc was debited but my Naira account is yet to be credited.
What next pleas
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by tyosho: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have been credited.it took about 6hours
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
NairaExsupport:

Yes
do you accept Taxpayers ID Card. I need bitcoins asap
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:16am On Oct 10, 2016
goldtito:

do you accept Taxpayers ID Card. I need bitcoins asap

Do you have any ID that has your photograph ?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:18am On Oct 10, 2016
ib87:
dear nairaex, i have been trying to purchase bitcoin on your site but i cant. after filling the amount the bitcoin amount, i find it difficult to fill in the naira value. please help

Sorry for the inconvenience, whenever the amount is not showing it simply means the buying has been disabled on the website. Buy you can always contact us on BBM,whatsapp or email for trade requests.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2016
how can i buy bitcoin from your site? and for the identification i have uploaded my voters card on your site via the identification link on your site and email.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by neoG(f): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Hello. I have registered and uploaded my id. Have every thing required. Please i need to know if my bitcoin will be funded today. Cos the contacts provided by you guys in your site all are not going nor responding. That is too bad for an organization like this that deals with money. This can lead to client having trust issues. Both whatsapp and phone number are not going.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by neoG(f): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2016
I also used my international passport as id and got a mail that the admin removed my id. Should i use my national id card?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by umarjude: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
How do I determine the value of dollars to each bitcoins in respect to the naira., assuming I want to purchase 20000 naira worth of bitcoins, how do I calculate it?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by neoG(f): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
umarjude:
How do I determine the value of dollars to each bitcoins in respect to the naira., assuming I want to purchase 20000 naira worth of bitcoins, how do I calculate it?
Convert to dollars first. Then from dollars to bitcoin.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by realpoacher(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nairaex where art thou?.... Your website is down

I need 20$ worth of bitcoin.....

How much is that?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by neoG(f): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hello NairaEx. Please i have deposited money for the funding of my bitcoin Wallet today . What's next now?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Youngetskilz23(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
NairaExsupport:

Sorry for the inconvenience, whenever the amount is not showing it simply means the buying has been disabled on the website. Buy you can always contact us on BBM,whatsapp or email for trade requests.
pls I need your help. I wanna fund 10$ dollar worth of bit coin to my wallet. Pls reply
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by neoG(f): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
neoG:
Hello NairaEx. Please i have deposited money for the funding of my bitcoin Wallet today . What's next now?
My bitcoin Wallet was funded 2hrs ago. Thank you NairaEx. Good job
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by neoG(f): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2016
neoG:
My Wallet funded last night. Thank you NairaEx. Good job
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by realpoacher(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2016
neoG:

How were you funded?.... I am trying the website but it is not going through....
So how did they fund you and how much per dollar?
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by realpoacher(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2016
neoG:

How were you funded?.... I am trying the website but it is not going through....
So how did they fund you and how much per dollar?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Guide to Create a Fully Functional PayPal Personal Account / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.