Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria (34337 Views)

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. / Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by peterincredible: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
when someone sell bitcoin to nairaex how will nairaex know the actual person that sent the money because it seems they dont give reference id when some one whant to sell bitcoin and they dont ask for transaction id so the question is how do you (nairaex) know the actuall person that sell the bitcoin to you so dat u will credit his local bank acct
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 3:38am On Dec 15, 2016
peterincredible:
when someone sell bitcoin to nairaex how will nairaex know the actual person that sent the money because it seems they dont give reference id when some one whant to sell bitcoin and they dont ask for transaction id so the question is how do you (nairaex) know the actuall person that sell the bitcoin to you so dat u will credit his local bank acct

When you created a sell order, you are given a bitcoin address that is linked only to your NairaEx account. Since bitcoin transactions are visible publicly, any bitcoin sent will be under your NairaEx account.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by wahles(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Please I just made a transfer of bitcoin, I tried clicking on confirm order payment, keeps bringing error#i have sent a mail though to nairaex contact please crosscheck#
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by GnyOverlord: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
please i made a transfer of 0.049 bitcoin to be sold into the wallet address given by nairaex. i tried clicking comfirm payment buh it keeps bringing error bla bla . my referene id is yuYKzrptaz and my client id is 47111. im yet to receive alert in my bank account.pls look into it i need the money asap. ive also sent a mail thruoug nairaex contact pls check. the numbers on ur contacts are not also going
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by theophy2nize: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
pls i made payment for 0.03btc my reference ID is 2onAR4SObE. IVE NOT BEEN CONFIRMED
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Notice:

Our attention has been drawn to online ads, requesting for investment deposit into NairaEx in return of high interest.

NairaEx does not provide, offer or exchange securities, investment contracts or any other form of financial instrument that may be considered by law to be a "security". Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed high investment returns" bitcoin investment and mining services. NairaEx offers a marketplace for the buying and selling of Bitcoin.

You are hereby advised to ignore these ads.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Glum: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
NairaEx should let people in on all they need before buying bitcoin from them, i just paid for bitcoin and its now i am being asked to provide
a valid ID Card before i wud be credited, it should have been part of the registration process, ...... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by xenastar(f): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Amount: 10015.15949
Bitcoin Amount: 0.0226 BTC
Reference Id: tvuU9zNg4b
Destination:
1H7HQwpkswvBfsP7cnau23rLLJ1iZSJ5Fk
Nairaex email: ubahchetachukwu@rocketmail.com
Confirm my order
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by francmoda: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Very incompetent service...I made a transaction since morning and I have not been credited..
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Xtiani: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Glum:
NairaEx should let people in on all they need before buying bitcoin from them, i just paid for bitcoin and its now i am being asked to provide
a valid ID Card before i wud be credited, it should have been part of the registration process, ...... sad sad sad
Bro have you seen a better means to purchase bitcoins at a fair a price? Help a bro out. I want to buy some too. Need a trusted means
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Awosy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
NairaExsupport:
Notice:

Our attention has been drawn to online ads, requesting for investment deposit into NairaEx in return of high interest.

NairaEx does not provide, offer or exchange securities, investment contracts or any other form of financial instrument that may be considered by law to be a "security". Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed high investment returns" bitcoin investment and mining services. NairaEx offers a marketplace for the buying and selling of Bitcoin.

i haven't gotten the cash for btc i provided today email is awosdaniel@gmail.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Awosy:

i haven't gotten the cash for btc i provided today email is awosdaniel@gmail.com

Happy birthday!. Hope you got your naira in a timely manner.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by dahreh90: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
NairaExsupport:
Notice:

Amount: 10681.14
Bitcoin Amount: 0.026 BTC
Reference Id: EcEBRlfqkd
Destination: 335VejcvvxkPgvdCBbZrzuJ2Pw3nPR6o5J
Nairaex email: ogunlowo24@gmail.com
Created by: 2016-12-31 10:53:04
please Confirm my order
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by dahreh90: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
dahreh90:

Amount: 10681.14
Bitcoin Amount: 0.026 BTC
Reference Id: EcEBRlfqkd
Destination: 335VejcvvxkPgvdCBbZrzuJ2Pw3nPR6o5J
Nairaex email: ogunlowo24@gmail.com
Created by: 2016-12-31 10:53:04
please Confirm my order

thanks nairaex. payment order confirmed
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by zeik: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
NairaExsupport:

Please I'm still waiting for my naira account to be credited also. Email is zymicszeik@gmail.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by zeik: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
NairaExsupport:

Please I'm still waiting for my naira account to be credited also.
I provided btc today.
Email is zymicszeik@gmail.com
Reference ID: uk4jRom6ID
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wishing you all the best for 2017! Have a safe and prosperous new year.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by oluewes: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2017
I am unable to confirm payment on the site.

Contact numbers are not reachable. No response on Whatsapp

I'm still waiting for my naira account to be credited also.

I provided btc today.
Email is oluewes50@gmail.com
Reference ID: sIdqlzlmfL

Hope this is not a scam??!!??
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 1:13am On Jan 02, 2017
oluewes:
I am unable to confirm payment on the site.

I'm still waiting for my naira account to be credited also.

I provided btc today.
Email is oluewes50@gmail.com
Reference ID: sIdqlzlmfL

Hope this is not a scam??!!??

Unconfirmed order will be in your pending sell order history where the admin will verify it and process it. Seems like you cancelled the order, the order is now completed you should have your naira momentarily.

Also nairaland is not for customer support, if you have any question regarding your order. email us.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Giyerte(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
how much is 0.033 bitcoin? naira
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by legundarybeans(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2017

I am waiting for my naira account to be credited also

I provided btc today as early as 5:00am but have not been credited

Email is Adedayoopeyemi@ymail.com

BTC amount; 0.0537

Transaction ID is; A8jzB52LzI
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by legundarybeans(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please do something about my issue
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 3:00am On Jan 04, 2017
legundarybeans:
Please do something about my issue

Is the money in now? Nigerian banks are unreliable, maybe we can use NIPOST next time to send you the cash grin
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by achemomi: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
NairaExsupport:

Is the money in now? Nigerian banks are unreliable, maybe we can use NIPOST next time to send you the cash grin
Please do nairaex bitcoin/naira exchange platform works 24/7?
Also, I want to use gt bank mobile app to transfer my naira for your bit coin. What will I send to you as the evidence of payment since there is no teller?
Thanks
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Lordemperoris100(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
how fast is nairaex
i want to selk bitcoin, how many hour's will i receivve money
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:26am On Jan 10, 2017
achemomi:

Please do nairaex bitcoin/naira exchange platform works 24/7?
Also, I want to use gt bank mobile app to transfer my naira for your bit coin. What will I send to you as the evidence of payment since there is no teller?
Thanks

Screenshot of the transfer page.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:27am On Jan 10, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
how fast is nairaex

i want to selk bitcoin, how many hour's will i receivve money

2-8 hours or 4-12 hours
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by achemomi: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
NairaExsupport:

2-8 hours or 4-12 hours
I paid money at your bank today for bit coin around 1:00pm today , but my payment is yet to be confirmed till now. Please do something fast.

Amount: NGN 10004.2696 in exchange for BTC 0.0211
Reference id: r4eDZi5yEW
Destination is xapo wallet: 3MSUC8FTTVvsWi4Du4K4oUTJ6btPzaRwbF
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
achemomi:

I paid money at your bank today for bit coin around 1:00pm today , but my payment is yet to be confirmed till now. Please do something fast.

Amount: NGN 10004.2696 in exchange for BTC 0.0211
Reference id: r4eDZi5yEW
Destination is xapo wallet: 3MSUC8FTTVvsWi4Du4K4oUTJ6btPzaRwbF

Your order has been completed
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by achemomi: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2017
NairaExsupport:

Your order has been completed
Thanks nairaex. Order complete
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 2:54am On Jan 16, 2017
NairaEx card payment support to arrive in coming days for Nigerian customers. Bitcoins purchased via verve, visa and mastercard branded debit cards on the automated buy system will be credited to your bitcoin address instantly. We are working hard to extend this to the sell order and launch NairaEx markets in other countries as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Guide to Create a Fully Functional PayPal Personal Account / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.