Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,129 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Business Opportunity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Opportunity (1795 Views)

Life Business Opportunity, Joined The Moving Train Now / Introducing Vending Business Opportunity In Nigeria Electricity Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity by tforever(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Starting your very own home-based business IS EASY. Forever Living Products ensures your success every step of the way. There are no fees or expensive investment. You’ll get instant access to our absolutely amazing products at their discounted prices. When it comes to training materials, a success plan, and your commissions, we provide all of that. All you need to provide is a commitment to your future and your enthusiasm. You can’t lose!

Love our Aloe products, refer them to others … and … get paid for referrals
Forever Living Products’ structure is designed to let you be our marketing and sales force. Instead of spending thousands of dollars in standard advertising methods, Forever pays you to share Forever Living Products with others. This MLM structure offers you many benefits that traditional businesses can’t match.
Own your own business
Instead of making your boss rich, all the work you do actually benefits you. You’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility of owning your business—not to mention excellent tax benefits.
Why Join Forever Living Products?
FLP is a different kind of company that provides everyone with a better quality of life through innovative wellness products and an unmatched financial opportunity.
Not All Businesses Are Created Equal
Forever Living Products is a company with a proven track record that shows integrity with every business decision. While there are other companies that claim to offer similar opportunities, it’s important to understand what makes a successful multi-level marketing company.
Forever Living ensures these important business practices:
Quality Product – Innovative, quality products speak of the credibility of the company—and you as a Distributor.
No Pass-Ups – Nobody in your distributors groups should ever be promoted above you. A promotion for them should be a promotion for you too.
No Demotions – A good marketing plan allows you to relax if you need to without worrying about being demoted for inactivity.
Bonuses Paid on RETAIL Prices - Bonuses on retail pricing means more money for you.
Financial Stability - Steady growth is a strong indicator of a successful future. Review growth charts and sales figures for the entire life of the company.
Longevity – The longer a company has been around, the more experience and stability it has. Forever Living has over a 36 year track record of growth and strong management.
Multiple Income Opportunities – A key advantage is that you can enjoy multiple opportunities to earn money. Our company will offer profit sharing, leadership, and royalty bonuses.
Consumable Products – An active customer base is critical to a successful home-based business. This can only be built with quality consumable products.
Extensive Support Network – Your success represents the success of the company. Forever offers excellent training, seminars, incentives, and a support center.
International Presence - Forever Living with an international presence demonstrates stability, growth, and ample industry experience.
Inheritable business – It is your opportunity to ensure the future of YOUR FAMILY

What is your dream? A house, more free time, education, travel, cash, or just time and money to help others?
What is your plan? Win the lottery, job, franchise, start a business, invest, inherit a fortune, or just become a celebrity? Good luck with this!

No boss
No investment
No risk
Health and beauty industry, more and more in demand
International income – you can establish your groups in all 150 countries Forever is present
10 income sources
Freedom lifestyle
Why FLP?
FLP has proven strategy, it offers is lasting income, and everything you build is INHERITABLE. With Forever you can ensure the future for your children!
FLP gives you international business opportunity. Do it with your cousins abroad smiley
FLP is vertical integrated and diversified, which means is not dependent on American or even global market.
And what is most important:
FLP offers proven products (consumable – which gives us repeat business)
FLP offers universal products (health, beauty and wellness industry)
FLP offers exclusive products (patented stabilization of Aloe, proprietary formulations, unparalleled products )
FLP offers quality products (100% satisfaction guaranteed)
FLP offers approved products (in 155 countries, and counting)
What exactly Forever Living Products offers?
aloe vera drinks – healthy digestive system
weight management products – low carb, no stimulants
nutrition – exlusive formulas
personal care – head to toe aloe formulas
color cosmetics – aloe based, aloe infused, marine extracts

Answer all these questions:
At your present rate, how long it will take you to achieve your dream?
Would you like to achieve it sooner?
Are you married to your current job; or you are open-minded?
Would it be OK if you earned an extra paycheck each month to help you reach your dream?
If you are open-minded and would rather achieve your dream sooner than later … start your dream with us, NOW! email tunde.badejo22@gmail.com or call 08131195769
With your dream and our plan you CAN.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – M.Twain

Re: Business Opportunity by tforever(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
IS FOREVER LIVING A PYRAMID SCHEME?
When I first tell people I am involved with a network marketing or multi level marketing company, one of the most common questions I get asked is ‘is it a pyramid scheme?’ I then ask what do you think a pyramid scheme is, and the questioner is usually left stumped as they don’t actually know. It is just a phrase commonly associated with this sort of business, and they vaguely think of it as something that is illegal and not very positive.

What is a Pyramid Scheme?

Well, in order to understand and answer the question, first you need to understand what a pyramid scheme is.

According to The Free Dictionary the definition of a Pyramid Scheme is “A fraudulent moneymaking scheme in which people are recruited to make payments to others above them in a hierarchy while expecting to receive payments from people recruited below them. Eventually the number of new recruits fails to sustain the payment structure, and the scheme collapses with most people losing the money they paid in.”

Schemes like this are illegal, and the only person that can ever make any money from them are the people at the top. They are unsustainable and doomed to failure.

How does Forever Living differ from a Pyramid Scheme?

There are many reasons why Forever Living is not a pyramid scheme , the more obvious ones being

When you sign up as a forever business owner you do not pay any money to the person who recruited you. You enter your own contract with Forever Living directly either by purchasing some products or buying a business owner box.
The business owner box or evaluation pack you can buy when you first join is a box of products and literature which you can use to get your business started. The value of the items in the box is actually far higher than the price you pay for them. There are no ‘fees’ to pay in order to join.
Everyone buys products from Forever Living to re sell at exactly the same price. If you have bought the evaluation pack then this is at a 30% discount.
Forever Living has been trading since 1978. The company is cash rich and debt free and operates legally in over 155 countries worldwide.
You are paid a commission by the company based on the activity of the forever business owners you introduce. The more people you introduce, the more you get paid. However you can make money purely by selling products if that is what you wish to do. There is no obligation to recruit your own team.
It is possible to earn more money that the person who recruited you. If you work hard and build up your own team then you will be the one to reap the benefits of your own hard work.
If you decide that Forever Living is not for you, there are terms and conditions which permit you to return and be refunded for products which you have not sold, within reasonable time constraints. There is also a 14 day cancellation guarantee which allows you to get your money back if you change your mind.
If you treat Forever Living like a serious business then you will be paid in kind. If you treat it like a hobby then you won’t and may even spend more than you earn.
The reason Forever Living is confused with a pyramid scheme is there are similarities in the shape of the structure of the teams. However if you have a traditional job think of the hierarchy there with a company director, managers, supervisors and staff. Isn’t that a pyramid too? Don’t confuse the structure of the company with the illegal pyramid schemes. it is just an unfortunate shapely coincidence.

Do you work for a Pyramid Scheme?
Do you work for a Pyramid Scheme?
Just for fun…..

I also love this cartoon on YouTube about network marketing – it has a creepy Steven Hawking type voice over, but I love the sentiment behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZiw15VgWoI...... LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS.
Re: Business Opportunity by user202(f): 2:02am On Oct 26, 2015
I like to commend your in depth explanation of multi level marketing. When people hear of MLM a lot of thought come to their minds with different interpretations like pyramid schemes, scam etc. unknowing to many people that the word is just a concept to explain a chain of distribution by way of reducing the middle men; and not a scam program. Sometime ago, I read something also about Multi Level Marketing on Nairaland but I cannot remember precisely on which trend, but the writer made an effort to give important guideline on things to look out for in MLM and I found it educative, I wish I can still find the topic.
And to the forum moderations, I want to suggest they should try to investigate MLM business before regarding it as scam. They should read the company history to have better understanding of what they do and verify their claims.

There are many MLM business around today but I do not regard a company that gives tangible products in exchange of your money as scam what you are simply doing is business. You place an order and you get products worth your money; you refer people and get paid for it. It can only be regarded as scam if the approach involves people making payment to others above them in a hierarchy while expecting to receive payments from people recruited below them.

I know Forever Living company has been around for a while now, I know where their company is situated and I know countless people who today have benefited from them. I never joined it then, because of these misconception and misinterpretation. Although, one needs to be very care because we have so many of them around. But as a business reviewer, I try to analyse any business and look out for proof.

Few month ago, I came across Oriflame Sweden and I joined. Do you want to know why? We took time to review it; we read their history and verified their claims.

WHAT MAKES ORIFLAME UNIQUE?

It all began with a dream to provide people with the an opportunity to change their lives for better. Today, that dream empowers millions of people all around the world to pursue the lifestyle they desire. Today, with close to 50 years of experience and continued success, Oriflame remains committed to its mission to fulfill dreams. With operation in over 60 countries, this company is opening its door of opportunity to Nigerians.
Oriflame is the largest European beauty company selling direct, with over 3 million Consultants and operations in more than 60 countries. Through our unique business concept – Make Money Today and Fulfil Your Dreams Tomorrow, Oriflame offers a leading business opportunity for people who want to start making money the same day they join, and work towards fulfilling their personal dreams and ambitions.

In just one year in Nigeria, the result is unbelievable. I can show you proof if are still in doubt. (rightbizreview@gmail.com or 07043146214.) This is not a scam or illegal. They are paying taxes and custom duties to operate Nigeria.
100% RISK FREE FREXIBLE AND AFFORDABLE

Have an idea what Oriflame Sweden is all about... we create, we combine the best of nature, science and trends. Do you have a question? rightbizreview@gmail.com
Re: Business Opportunity by user202(f): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
I like to follow and contribute to this Topic. When next I come, I wish to come with more informative materials on MLM. I do hope the forum moderator will give me the opportunity to do that. The purpose is just to educate people on genuine MLM and make them to understand the business opportunities in them.

Sorry, I have to remove the pictures I posted earlier, so that I ll not violate the law and policy of the forum. But for interested people, you can keep following this topic.
Re: Business Opportunity by donpy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Re: Business Opportunity by user202(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Welcome! in my last post I mentioned that I came across a post on this forum on - Things you should research about in Network Marketing before Joining one:
If you are a network marketer or you are considering to become one? use the following points to do your personal indepth research of the company you want to join before committing your money.

1. The company should have been in business for at least 10 years.
2. The company should have unique products.
3. The products must be consumable.
4. No registration fees.
5. The company must have wide international presence / representation and huge training support.
6. The company must be cash rich, dept free and have a robust compensation plan.
7. The company must be vertically integrated e.g they handle all processes from plants to manufacturing to delivery logistics to consumer.
8. No pass up and No demotion in Level of attainment.
9. Have a proven, long lasting management team.
10. The model should not be a pyramid scheme. Such that products aren't involved and such good company chosen, should be rated among the current top 10 Network Marketing Companies.

For our own review on network marketing visit: www.rightbizreview..com

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Ngage For Sale / Learn How To Print Recharge Card To Make A Living And Get A Free Fixed Odds Trai / 500gb External Hard Drive 5,500 With Warranty W.d And Sumsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.