Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens (84557 Views)

Apply For Australian Catholic University Scholarship 2018 / Augustine Ariwodo Ibegbulam Is Dead / Niger Delta University First And Second Batch Admission List For 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Adeyeancah(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
The first Catholic University in the Archdiocese of Lagos has birthed in Ilara-Epe, a community in -Eredo Local Council Development Area in Lagos State.

At a pre-inauguration press briefing on the Augustine University campus in Epe on Saturday, the Archbishop of the Metropolitan Lagos, Most Reverend Alfred Adewale Martins, disclosed that the project, which began in October 2008, had materialised after seven years.

It was initiated by the former Lagos Diocese Archbishop, His Eminence Anthony Cardinal Okogie.

According to the Vice Chancellor, Steve Afolami, the institution would begin academic work on October 30.

He said it would accommodate students with a minimum of 180 JAMB score with five credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English.

Students of the Augustine University will have access to the internet and other relevant facilities, with the highest fee put at 730,000 Naira, according to the Vice Chancellor.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/17/first-catholic-university-in-lagos-opens/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by domopps(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op did you just say N730 or what? I tot these are the people preaching against Oyedepo and the likes that Covenant and Landmark University are built with ppl's tithe and offering respectively even suggested that the schls shld run on FOC!

Now unveiling the almighty Augustine university that the highest fee will be N730k

Hypocrite set of ppl as if they don't pay lecturers and board of mgt in Covenant and Landmark university Salary! And my guess is Augustine University was actually built with IMF LOAN! Jokers

Cheeeeers

177 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by dkronicle(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Anyways catholic church too like offering, not amazed about d fee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
N730,000 for school fees? shocked
My whole school fees from primary 1 till I finished my university education wasn't even up to N400,000 undecided

245 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Simitrendy: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015

Thank God for Federal University

Acceptance Fee=20,000
Bank Charges = 500

School Fees =76,000
Bank Charges= 500

Accommodation=22,000

I mean for Fresher's oh!

And u will still be given UNILORIN Tab

Even sef SUG go give u school bag

Even dem go give u flash drive

When you are in Part 2,3,4 u will go back to 30K

U will def spend that #730,000 For your undergraduate degree in a Federal University. grin

Tho Private Universities are good to some extent wink

But I thank God for d Federal Uni I dey grin

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
If u believe that federal universities is the best in Nigeria, CLICK LIKE ...

561 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Badgers14: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
I thought they built the university in France wink

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by mmsen: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
The Catholic Church has a history of ripping off its parishioners.

No one should be surprised by this.

17 Likes

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Rita41(f): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by VickyRotex(f): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
See dem bad belle people. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by TOMTOM15(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
i was even expecting sumtin like 50k-100k. but why are dey usin jamb self, cos if they even use 100 nobody will still choose them in jamb.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Enesi47: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lalasticlala 730 naira abi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Brymo: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Peanuts...

2 Likes

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
sad shocked
All my school fees, daga Year 1 zuwa final year no reach 730k!! shocked
Well done o!! God will provide.

6 Likes

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by adesegun121(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by sheftyxz(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
ok
Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by lilprinze: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
this are the same hypocrites that criticised order pentecostal private universities of using people's offering to build schools, only very few of its church members could attend and now they are the same once fixing school fees only few of its members can attend.

16 Likes

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Mzflow(f): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
nice one
Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by chichriso: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
check my signatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Sonbuking: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Its no longer time when the church is the provider n protector of the poor. It is awful. Materilalism has enveloped the church. Lord have mercyundecided

8 Likes

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
like if your heart missed a beat when you saw the school fee.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by fearlesschicken: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
*hiss*

This is very silly and outrageous! There are few jobs to go around and all this people can think of is to supply more labour to the economy when the demand for labour itself is low.
Why not think of ways to provide more jobs than thinking of ways to increase the unemployment rate in the country.

It's high time the Fg starts scrapping down this unis.....

7 Likes

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by topsyking: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
domopps:
Op did you just say N730 or what? I tot these are the people preaching against Oyedepo and the likes that Covenant and Landmark University are built with ppl's tithe and offering respectively even suggested that the schls shld run on FOC!

Now unveiling the almighty Augustine university that the highest fee will be N730k

Hypocrite set of ppl as if they don't pay lecturers and board of mgt in Covenant and Landmark university Salary! And my guess is Augustine University was actually built with IMF LOAN! Jokers

Cheeeeers
men i cant stop laughing; you nailed it; hypocrite everywhere ; i will rather go abroad to study instead of paying that amount; what d fuccck angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by faitheverest(f): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
how much be harvard university money abi school fees? hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
I can only pay 730 kpale if only the school will provide free wifi,feeding me 3 square balanced diet meal with appetizers and desserts inclusive.Not forgetting to drop a sexy girl for me to fucck every night.
Errrmmm...lemme ask one important question ooo;shebi after I don pay this "small" amount of fees finish,them go give me job immediately after convocation with 7 digits salary?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Afrok(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmmm.... what more can I say? I just wanna be there....

To be the one u lean on....

What were u guys thinking? I ain't going back to the uni as an undergraduate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is good for business. 730k! wonderful!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Richie0974: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
tchidi:
sad shocked
All my school fees, daga Year 1 zuwa final year no reach 730k!! shocked
Well done o!! God will provide.
Da gaske?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.