Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means (7491 Views)

Fattening Dog Food / Teesyn Dogs' Fattening Feed / Now In Crunches Teesyn Dogs Fattening Crunches Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 12:54am On Nov 24, 2015
philfrey08:
BEWARE OF HIP DYSPLASIA
why did you mention HIP DYSPLASIA
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2015
philfrey08:
BEWARE OF HIP DYSPLASIA
why did you mention hip dysplasia?
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 1:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Mekaino85:
Whats the content of the food,BRO?
protein, calcuim, caborhydrrate, iron, fats and oils, phosphorous and vitamines
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:
I'd like to see more proofs. Preferably from customers.
sure

Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by megastu(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Can i use it for days old puppies? if yes, i want.
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by Bizzyliss(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Bro this does nt justify r product.. U said seeds and does the actual seeds don't av names? Cos some dogs ar allergic to some type of food they consume . So I will av to know what are the ingredients and types of seeds.
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Bizzyliss:
Bro this does nt justify r product.. U said seeds and does the actual seeds don't av names? Cos some dogs ar allergic to some type of food they consume . So I will av to know what are the ingredients and types of seeds.
sorry we don't disclose what is used to make the feed. No manufacturer discloses the details of their product.

1 Like

Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Bizzyliss:
sorry we don't disclose what is used to make the feed. No manufacturer discloses the details of their product. Our product is very safe there has not been any report of any challange from our product on any dog.

2 Likes

Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by obstead200(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
rayblings:
sorry we don't disclose what is used to make the feed. No manufacturer discloses the details of their product. Our product is very safe there has not been any report of any challange from our product on any dog.
Sory.
Dis ur product looks like ground indomie waste (probably mixed with some fish waste) to me. I can bet a month salary that I am correct.
FYI, the market price of indomie waste does not exceed N170/kg in Aba.
So technically, dat ur 7k product has a real market value of about 2k.
No wonder u don't want to reveal ur ingredients. Cos it is just a big scam targeted at newbie dog owners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by osomegbe(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
I guess he is not forcing anybody to buy. if you feel it is too expensive then stay off but it is not right to say otherwise when you don't have alternative that is cheaper.
if it works and people have confirmed it, let us let him be. I will need some soon because what i give my dogs is chemical booster which i will loved to change.

1 Like

Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by Spirit1(m): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2015
rayblings:

No manufacturer discloses what is used to make the feed? Wow. Only in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
obstead200:
Sory.
Dis ur product looks like ground indomie waste (probably mixed with some fish waste) to me. I can bet a month salary that I am correct.
FYI, the market price of indomie waste does not exceed N170/kg in Aba.
So technically, dat ur 7k product has a real market value of about 2k.
No wonder u don't want to reveal ur ingredients. Cos it is just a big scam targeted at newbie dog owners.
mr aba/abia state, goodluck to you, since u already know the ingredients we use to make our fattening feed u can as well begin to make ur own feed as effective. Chikena!!! A point of correction we are no scammers and nobody has ever used such word to qualify us, our Facebook page user comments confirm this. Thank you
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
osomegbe:
I guess he is not forcing anybody to buy. if you feel it is too expensive then stay off but it is not right to say otherwise when you don't have alternative that is cheaper.
if it works and people have confirmed it, let us let him be. I will need some soon because what i give my dogs is chemical booster which i will loved to change.
thanks for your comment and understanding
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by Bizzyliss(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Just like one of my male caucasian who is allergic to grains like.. So I feed him taste of the wild grain free dry food. Manufacturers of dry food indicates the kind of protein and carbohydrate in their dry food. Just like taste of d wild high prairie dry food, the protein used is buffalo meat. So don't tell me manufacturers don't indicate the ingredients used in their dry food
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bizzyliss:
Just like one of my male caucasian who is allergic to grains like.. So I feed him taste of the wild grain free dry food. Manufacturers of dry food indicates the kind of protein and carbohydrate in their dry food. Just like taste of d wild high prairie dry food, the protein used is buffalo meat. So don't tell me manufacturers don't indicate the ingredients used in their dry food
which grain is your Caucasian allergic to, if its among the ingredients we use we would tell gou
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Can I gt it in Lagos ?
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
damiolly:
Can I gt it in Lagos ?
yes, where in Lagos are you ? Call or what'sapp +2349037421351
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Call or what'sapp +2349037421351
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Call or what'sapp +2349037421351 kiss
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by ceminez: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2016
@Ray,

Kudos on producing dog food made in Nigeria.

Regards to your statement that no manufacturer will tell you the components of their feed is absolutely false.

Not disclosing what your dog food consists of begs a question.

Its a standard practice worldwide to show your ingredients otherwise the product will not fly with the authorities.
Am guessing their is no NAFDAC reg for your product yet.

See below

Royal CaninĀ® Size Health Nutrition Giant Adult dry dog food 35 lb bag -

Ingredients
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, chicken fat, brown rice, corn gluten meal, wheat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, pea fiber, vegetable oil, grain distillers dried yeast, wheat gluten, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, choline chloride, taurine, L-lysine, glucosamine hydrochloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Call or what'sapp +2349037421351
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 2:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by rayblings(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Keep the calls coming
Re: Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Would have loved to buy, but alot of questions seeking clarifications.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Caucasian Shepherd Aggressive / German Shepherd Long Coat For Sale- Very Agile / Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.