Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Go And Die If You’re Not Happy Over My Appointees- El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die If You’re Not Happy Over My Appointees- El Rufai (404 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go And Die If You’re Not Happy Over My Appointees- El Rufai by RawJooh: 2:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State yesterday lambasted his critics who accused him of lopsidedness in political appointments since he assumed office.

El-Rufai while answering questions at the 4th Town Hall meeting in Kaduna Central, said he could not give appointments to persons who did not vote for him during the governorship election, adding that anyone not happy with the situation should go and commit suicide.

Recall that El Rufai has been criticised for appointing his close friends, family members and none indigenes into plump positions in the state.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.com/news/36873/
Re: Go And Die If You’re Not Happy Over My Appointees- El Rufai by Beesluv: 4:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Simple!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING | Saraki At Tribunal With 50 Senators / Fayose Blast Buhari Again, Calls Him A Sectional Leader / Wike Will Win Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.