Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: (2622 Views)

SHOCKING!!! See What Kenyan Men Were Doing To This White Lady (see Photos) / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by Freerhyme1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
MEN WERE BORN BETWEEN THE LEGS OF A WOMAN, YET MEN SPEND ALL THEIR LIFE AND TIME TRYING 2 GO BACK BETWEEN THE 2 LEGS OF A WOMAN. WHY? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME,

2 Likes

Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by Itohan123(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
so funny forgot to laugh

1 Like

Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by blackmann(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
pls lets donate some laughter to this guys dry joke.

**holds bucket, ha, passes bucket to Itohan123**

1 Like

Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by jaybee3(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
Bin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by yme1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
is the bucket filled yet? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by bluespice(f): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
c'mon there's small sense in wat he said nau haba cheesy
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by tope2000(f): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
Is there a purpose to this thread? undecided
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by 190: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
i guess the bucket must have been fulll
Tope pls take it 2 the backyard and dispose off accordingly!

nice girl! grin grin wink
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by yme1(f): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2009
Tope cant carry it alone,
so 190 why dont you join her as a good boy grin grin cheesy
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by tope2000(f): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
190:

i guess the bucket must have been fulll
Tope pls take it 2 the backyard and dispose off accordingly!

nice girl! grin grin wink

Take what to the backyard. . . . .is ur post a parable?? undecided
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by puskin: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2009
@poster
Very funny. Dry asshole
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by Lax75(m): 5:24am On Apr 30, 2009
@topic

Wow. I bet you came up with that one all by urself. Now its time to go on your road toar,
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2009
Is this supposed to be a joke?

If not, then cool. I got it, just dry

puskin:

@poster
Very funny. Dry asshole
rotfl
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by OgidiBoy(m): 5:30am On Apr 30, 2009
*throw stone at thread and run off*
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 30, 2009
Because the place is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! n GOT SOME PROTEINS too grin
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by Mashkov: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2009
You are damn wrong, some of us came out through the tummy (CS). We only go to the legs to prove our masculinity. Olodo!!
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by ladybam(f): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2009
buhahahahaaaaaaaa @post
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by topsy25(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2009
Some of us go back there to help the ladies, do the scratching undecided
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by surface(f): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2009
@ mashkov,u said u came thru d tummy,can u pls tell me how did u get inside d tummy in d first place?is not thru d ,
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by whitelexi(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2009
Others came out with their heads first, i came out walking strong on my own 2 feet grin
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by IFELEKE(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2009
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by MaiSuya(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2009
I pity the man -- I know such men exist -- who spends ALL his life trying to get back . . .em ''home''.

Do they know if those homes had been inhabited before, the nature of the previous inhabitant, how SAFE the home is?

Men make una softly o!
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by Mashkov: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
@surface.

have you heard of IVF - In Vitro Fertilisation.
Re: Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman: by PHILEOLOVE(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
WELL MEN & BRETHREN,
THIS IS QUITE SERIOUS BUT YOU CAN CHOSE WHERE YOU WANNA STAY. THE REAL MEN DON'T STAY, THEY ADD VALUE TO LIFE.
YOU TALK ABT HOME, A HOME IS APLACE WHERE THERE IS AFFECTION,RELATIONSHIP,PEACE,OPENNESS,TRUST & INTEGRITY. IF YOU CALL A PLACE A HOME AND NOBODY KNOWS WHEN U GO VISITING & U CAN SHARE WITH OTHERS YOUR CHALLENGE & YOUR BEST DAYS AND YOU JUST LIVING ON AN IGNORANT LADY EMOTION TO SURVIVE ,U GOT BIG PROBLEM MAN.
I WILL BE BACK.
PHILEOLOVE.
www.loveandsoulmate.com
www.gsmcashmachine.com

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? / How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend / I Just Left My Girlfriend I Pray She Finds Some1 Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.