Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Dan Foster Is Back! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dan Foster Is Back! (885 Views)

I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster / "I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted, She Was In Love With Me" – Dan Foster / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dan Foster Is Back! by Bimbo25(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
For the haters of Inspiration fm's Dan, sorry your plan did not work. Some weeks ago it was said that Dan foster had been deported. After weeks of not hearing his voice on the radio, it was a really pleasant surprise for me to tune in to inspiration fm this morning and hear his voice on the radio.

This shows that you can't keep a good man down and the prayers of the godly works. For all the schemers and haters (aka his former employers), get a grip and let him live in peace. At least he is not the only person to leave you over the years.

Meanwhile, i am just seriously overjoyed that the guy who has helped a lot of people is back in nigeria. I really hope that he is given the nigerian passport he said he would like to have next year. Can you imagine an american wants to hold a nigerian passport?
Re: Dan Foster Is Back! by ikeyman00(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
hmmm

really

see fake oyibo lipsrsealed
Re: Dan Foster Is Back! by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 30, 2009
was anyone really hating on dan foster?
i'd like to believe everyone knew he was gonne come back. . . . . . . . . so i dont really see/feel the hatred anywhere
Re: Dan Foster Is Back! by Pepeye(f): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
People tend to blow hot air over nothing
Re: Dan Foster Is Back! by cantab(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2009
Some weeks ago it was said that Dan foster had been deported; Who said[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]? this ur thread is of no relevance, simply discuss that with d person who said whatever,

(1) (Reply)

Us Based Nigerian Actors / Michael Jackson Was Murdered? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.