Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko (12168 Views)

Cocoa - The Guaranteed Pension : My Cocoa Story / Pollinated Cocoa Seedlings Bear Fruits At 18 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Adesiji77: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2015
"If only words do translate to actions and deeds in Nigeria" (stolen) cool
Governor Olusegun Mimiko says plans are almost concluded to ensure cocoa products in Ondo State gain commodity pricing and value at the Stock Exchange Market.

Mimiko said group-farmers will get stock brokers and thus market their products in stock exchange, stressing that the goal of the present administration is to process and brand its cocoa in a globally acceptable way that will in turn produce chocolate that is internationally worthy, hygienic, nourishing and outstanding.

The governor, while speaking at a gala night/dinner organised for participants of the National Defence College NDC), Abuja, Course 24, as part of activities rounding off their week long geo-strategic tour of the state, at the weekend, said his focus since the inception of his government, is to empower the people through the ‘A CARING HEART’ mantra, and invariably motivate them to pay tax.

Fielding questions from the participants at the dinner, Mimiko observed that the state will soon be recognised globally in its cocoa revolution and will in turn assist in repositioning Nigeria to its position in cocoa production among comity of nations.

Meanwhile, the Commandant of the NDC, Rear Admiral Sanni Alabi, who led the team has predicted that insurgency would soon be a thing of the past in the country. To this end, Alabi said the curriculum of the institution has been restructured towards tackling terrorism in the North East. According to him, officers in the institutions are ‘strategically thinking’ on how to end insurgency in the country. The NDC trains officers of colonel and above in the armed forces on strategic issues. Alabi said there were being trained to be strategic thinkers and one of the mandates in ending insurgency in the country. He noted that there are lots of programmes being put together and this geo-strategic tour of the state on Internally.

The state deputy governor, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo, who received the team in his office on behalf of the governor, commended the military for its efforts and professional manner in the fight against insurgency in the country.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/our-cocoa-will-soon-get-stock-market-pricing-mimiko/ lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by veekid(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Introvert and lady F are in my kitchen

Back to topic; ; Ehn ehn, Wetin make we do to that? Your cocoa

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Tonnierichy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Soon soon soon!!! Na so him mouth dey sweet!! Only if pple outside Ondo State know d kinda man he truly is!!

Wicked and arrogant!! lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Dottore: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Welldone

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mimiko the embezuler of our own time grin

4 Likes

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by DiegoNakel(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Governor of the people of ekiti !!!
Ekiti number one citizen !!!
Peoples governor !!!
Jagaban of ekiti !!!
Two hands up , one leg up . I for put my second leg up but which one I go take stand so I put my third leg up.
Three gbosa for him .
GBOSA !
GBOSA !!
GBOSA !!!

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Empress2014(f): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
undecided we are tired of the word "will", e.g we will, I will.....we are just hearing "will" everyday, no action yet

4 Likes

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by tigonana: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aryt,we dey wait for dat new cocoa brand.

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Menace2Society(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
angry
Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Beesluv: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by damton(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good development. hope it sees the light of the day

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by justmenoni: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Very nice and impressive.... FTC

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by IamPatriotic(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oniraanu

2 Likes

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by ProsperUSA: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by mideactive: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Scammer!go pay the old ppl u'r owing,abi u want d Pensioners to die ni?Jaguda governor..

3 Likes

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by yinchar(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Towards the twilight of his 8 years administration....LOL

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Bank450(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ondo state, largest producer of cocoa in Nigeria:
1. IDANRE
2. ILE-OLUJI
3.ITA-OGBOLU

Cocoa 370naira per kilogram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by kennybabs1980: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Believe Dr Mimiko at your own peril, a world class liar and criminal, a con artist per excellence. If Dr Goodluck Jonathan had not trusted in dubious and greedy character like Mimiko, he would have made better inroad into the southwest in the last election.As the coordinator of GEJ'S second term project in the southwest and after promising GEJ 10 million votes in the zone, this man collected N50billion from GEJ and pocketed it, Ayo Fayose of Ekiti had to confront him forcefully before he could release the N6billion meant for Ekiti just two days before the election, and that was the only state GEJ won in the whole of southwest but the criminal spent more than N10billion on the April 11 house of assembly election to give his party upper hand to prevent impeachment, Mimiko can only hide, he can't escape, your doom is around the corners, let's now see how you will fool Buhari to escape jail after your term next year, criminal!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Sweetyie(f): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by DICKtator: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by ckmayoca: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
All the best. That's what we r saying.
Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by IamPatriotic(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Another lie from the pit of hell, when will Mimiko conduct local government election in Ondo State, is it when he has one to the expiration of his embezzling and unpopular government?

2 Likes

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by joystickextend1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
okay
Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by demarc001: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Its possible and will be a great achievement. God hep Nigeria
Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by ckmayoca: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
DiegoNakel:
Governor of the people of ekiti !!!
Ekiti number one citizen !!!
Peoples governor !!!
Jagaban of ekiti !!!
Two hands up , one leg up . I for put my second leg up but which one I go take stand so I put my third leg up.
Three gbosa for him .
GBOSA !
GBOSA !!
GBOSA !!!

Huh! Ekiti kwa?

9 Likes

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Dapaboy: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
This article doesn't make sense.
Is it that cocoa will be floated on the stock exchange or a company that grows cocoa or a company that process cocoa will be floated on the stock exchange.

Somebody please explain.

Anyway high tech agriculture is the key

2 Likes

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
We need action. Enough of mere promises with no backing action. Rather than telling us what you want to do, do it let us see.

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by Kingspin(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yes. This is where we should be going as a country, any other change that is not in line is offensive and deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Our Cocoa Will Soon Get Stock Market Pricing — Mimiko by iborinnoss(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
WE WILL IS THE SLOGAN OF THE DAY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farms & Poultry Equipment Solutions / Where To Get Coconut In Large Quantities / 16 By Product Of Cassava You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.