Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

What A Nairalander Killed In The Village - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Nairalander Killed In The Village (811 Views)

Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos / Big Python Killed In A Flour Mill In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / See The Strange Mosquito A Nairalander Killed Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by Tolupage(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Last week I went to the village with my friend who has some hunting skills, we got to my grandma's house and noticed a strange smell, my friend said there are bats in this house which we argued for more than 5minutes after which he decided to show some skill.

fast forward 10 minutes he located a dark isolated room, locked himself inside and did some Jet Li and Jackie Chan's stunts and came out with 11 bats... I was stunned.

Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by jascon1(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2015
First pic tho winkAre those toes part of the things he killed?

Is it just me or does someone else affirm that the killer and the deceased have similar features?
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Bats??..mtchew.
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by raski04(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2015
EBOLA ALERT!!!!
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by derrick333(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Ebola is real ooo!!!
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by MosakuAW(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2015
You have just killed 11 members of the witches in your village and you now laid them down like a football team with a formation of 2-2-2-2-2-1 which does not exist in football games.

My guy run for your dear life, because the rest of the members would come after you and play your life like a football match. So so sorry for you grin

The shape of your head self resemble the bat shape grin

BTW, these are innocent bats, you shouldnt have killed them for killing sake just to make a topic on Nairaland. You are wicked @OP!

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by jesussaves22: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Does it mean that tinubu is dead? Because the killed BAT=Bola Amed Tinubu....
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by bugzbunny: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Op... That bat has a liberian passport undecided
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by Jackeeh(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2015
11 bats living "rent free" in ur Granny's house? Just like that? BATS!!! Ok oh. Hmmmmmm. I comment my reserve first.
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by zinachidi(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2015
u just killed 11 witches bro, better run cos the remaining in their covens will hunt u down...grin

Dem dey their own, u don go find their trouble, after if things are going badly(they won't amen)u'll say its the work of my village witchesgrin
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by lomprico(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Killers everywhere!
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by StepTwo: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2015
OP, I hope your grand mother is not one of the bats.
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by lordthree(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by lordthree(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2015
[
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by Stephansmily(f): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Jet Li and Jackie Chan abi? He neva jam vampire bat
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by Tallesty1(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2015
The war between Nigerians and Animals is getting tougher.
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by ITbomb(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2015
You have just terminated a bloodline
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by flawlesRebirth(f): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
are u going to eat them? eh?
Re: What A Nairalander Killed In The Village by Khd95(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Make dem quarantine op nd his frends,including granny,cos na dis kin bat dy chop garri,beans nd grains

(1) (Reply)

. / My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend / You Will Forever Remain Grateful To God After Viewing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.