Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics (92966 Views)

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by herald9: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2015
[b]When I read about some drugs having side effects, I always dismiss such info until I swallowed half a card of 'CIPROTAB' in order to fight off a deadly blow from malaria allied with typhoid fever. What my body is undergoing now can only be imagined...

Dews are settling every now and then on my forehead. It seems a new salty spring have suddenly burst out of my throat cause this volume of spittle rushing into my mouth per second is baffling, bewildering, bemusing and mystifying.
The worst thing is I can't coup them back cause the salinity seem higher than what my system really needs. So now you can picture a pregnant woman's favourite sport and picture me!

I bade farewell to sleep three days ago. Well, at least I can read for my ongoing exams instead of lazily dozing... for where? It looks like those feudal worms in my stomach have been constantly at war ever since I took those drugs; I can feel some some hot canon balls being projected from the left 'wing' of my intestines to the right.

Even me wey been dey score multiple hat-tricks when having a serious match with BEANS have now become a spectator! sad

Erm... What's that going on in my head? Is someone rearranging my brains?!! (grabs head) shocked

Whenever I get out of this dilemma; I and my family shall never consume any drug with letter "C"....

Not even Vitamin C! angry

Signed: Herald9

Other side effects are:
Dizziness
Restlessness
Weakness of joints
Dehydration
Sweating, etc.

Drugs should be made to cure ills, not after curing the ills you start battling with the drug. It's not fair!

Have you ever had any side effects when taking drugs? How did you overcome it? Please share.

Lalasticlala can you endorse this, please?[/b]

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by dkronicle(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ok.. Take d remaining half cause they are angry that dey can't find there remaining brothers...
*MOD*
Wow so on sunday I chop F.T.C...
Hope dis week won't be like your stomach for me sha

161 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
herald9:
[b] When I read about some drugs having side effects, I always dismiss such info until I swallowed half a card of 'CIPROTAB' in order to fight off a deadly blow from malaria allied with typhoid fever. What my body is undergoing now can only be imagined...

Dews are settling every now and then on my forehead. It seems a new salty spring have suddenly burst out of my throat cause this volume of spittle rushing into my mouth per second is baffling, bewildering, bemusing and mystifying.
The worst thing is I can't coup them back cause the salinity seem higher than what my system really needs. So now you can picture a pregnant woman's favourite sport and picture me!

I bade farewell to sleep three days ago. Well, at least I can read for my ongoing exams instead of lazily dozing... for where? It looks like those feudal worms in my stomach have been constantly at war ever since I took those drugs; I can feel some some hot canon balls being projected from the left 'wing' of my intestines to the right.

Even me wey been dey score multiple hat-tricks when having a serious match with BEANS have now become a spectator! sad

Erm... What's that going on in my head? Is someone rearranging my brains?!! (grabs head) shocked

Whenever I get out of this dilemma; I and my family shall never consume any drug with letter "C"....

Not even Vitamin C! angry

Signed: Herald9

Other side effects are:
Dizziness
Restlessness
Weakness of joints
Dehydration
Sweating, etc.

Drugs should be made to cure ills, not after curing the ills you start battling with the drug. It's not fair!

Have you ever had any side effects when taking drugs? How did you overcome it? Please share.

Lalasticlala can you endorse this, please?
[/b]

wow! shocked I am very surprised! I just recovered from typhoid and malaria recently. I was on ciprotab for 10 days. I didn't experience any of these things you wrote here. did you take the ciprotab alongside a blood capsule? I am asking because I was warned not to try it.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Beesluv: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm, its too strong for your system

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by herald9: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
coollabman:

wow! shocked I am very surprised! I just recovered from typhoid and malaria recently. I was on ciprotab for 10 days. I didn't experience any of these things you wrote here. did you take the ciprotab alongside a blood capsule? I am asking because I was warned not to try it.
I took it with Vitadar, an anti-malarial drug. Could that be the cause?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by herald9: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
dkronicle:
Ok.. Take d remainoing half cause they are angry that dey can't find there remaining brothers...
Is that your final answer?

19 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
herald9:

I took it with Vitadar, an anti-malarial drug. Could that be the cause?

maybe. try treating the typhoid first before anything else.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by activelyA(f): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by donholy28(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Which kind poison u take say na drugs...u better start praying for ur life o

8 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by NifemiOlu(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Next time, buy drugs from reputable stores. Find the intact silver panel, scratch, get a message in seconds like this:

OK Authentic Product! Questions? Call 08089261133.Powered by PharmaSecure.

Or

Warning! This PIN has already been verified once. Powered by PharmaSecure

Lastly, people react to drugs in different ways. Maybe it's your body or bad drug.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Beesluv: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by YerYer: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is a common mistake made by most Nigerians, you feel sick and immediately self diagnose yourself with malaria. Are you a medical doctor? Must every symptom you exhibit be linked to malaria? Did a medical doctor prescribe Cipro antibiotic or you chose to diagnose and treat yourself at the same time? I'm even shocked how and why anyone would be allowed to purchase antibiotics from a pharmacy without a written prescription.

People there are real dangers of taking antibiotics for everything; after a while the bacteria will mutate and become resistant to the antibiotics. In other words, when you are really suffering from a bacterial infection, no amount of antibiotics will be effective because the bacteria has developed resistance to the medicine.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by obontami: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Guy go smoke igbo

Your body go dey kanpe

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by confamgist237: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ok
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yours is better. Remembered when I almost died in between December 23 - January 3rd 2011 after Premier Hospital diagnosed me with malaria/typhoid. All the medications given to me stalled my stooling. For the very first time In my life I told God to take my life. Worst is, i had to ly in the toilet, couldn't stand and couldn't sit, was in pains as I couldn't get it out, was like I was in labour.My ex had to help me shave my hair because I demanded it.

Hmmmmm . Doctor said it was the anti biotics injections administered.Very bad experience. embarassed

Modified;
I hope you guys know i was referring to the hair on my head and not the pubic one? shocked shocked

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by styless(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Wazzaowner(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Once hold d same symptoms after taken d pills bk den
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by yousee(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
How can you take self medication on very strong drugs and expect not to suffer issues? A pharmacist at least would have told you, "take this with that" or "don't drink this or eat that with this or that drug"

Truth be told, OP nothing do u.
if u can type all these story by yaself.

22 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by jnrbayano(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cipro whatever did what it supposed to do to you.

You flaunted health warnings. You decided that the doctors, the pharmaceuticals etc were trained in healthcare for nothing, in fact that they were stupid to have undergone many years of study in that department.

Self-medication is as evil as the ailment being medicated if not more evil.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by damiloladuke: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
WTF... same treatment am undergoing at the moment.

Let's hope we have 2different systems.

Wait, am beginning to feel hitches in my groin.

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Captainswag225(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
i have stomach pains when i take ciprofloxacin and hot body temperature

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Marksule(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
I happened to experience the same effects with Armact. That was how I started having Insomnia and I lost balance, I had to learn how to walk in a straight line with a book on my head.

It was then I knew that sleep deprivation is indeed torture

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Firmjudge(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Typhoid is a deadly disease please go to a hospital and stop telling us ur story.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by bosschinalu(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
No worry, what doesn't kill U̶̲̥̅̊ makes U̶̲̥̅̊ stronger...

no

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by ellechrystal(f): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
dkronicle:
Ok.. Take d remainoing half cause they are angry that dey can't find there remaining brothers...
Lmao. U be goat o. Hahahaha
@op, sorry bout ur situation. U will b fine. But omo your article has some percentage of unseriousness as u chose to make me laugh so much.
ur choice of words r funny.get well soon dear op.God bless u

8 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Kk4(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
I only take combination therapy whenever I have malaria. No side effects so far
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by angelo5uk(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
But bros which one con be all the grammar

Bera stop taking it before it results into complications. I guess you're allergic to one or more of its active ingredients.
If you're still feeling sick... Then see a doctor
If you can't afford a doctor, then see a more qualified pharmacist and ask that they give you another antibiotics for Thyphoid that does not contain ciprofloxacin.
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by Ptoocool(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
dkronicle:

7 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by AbuMikey(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by gbolaskblog(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
kpele
Re: My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics by oismail(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ciprotab is a good drug. Your problem is not this drug is just the effect and that's compatibility issue. Go look for drugs that u are compatible with
Good day!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.