Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Guys I Need Your Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Opinion (2250 Views)

Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Sauron1: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2009
tope2000:

Im sorry but how long have u guys been married??

How long did u guys dated for b4 u marry each other??

Have u always kept quiet abt everything he does because u dont want to come across as nagging person?? If so big mistake.

Haba, these questions are too personal.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

thank you all for ur advice.

i never asked him where he was just to be a nag, but it was because i prepared dinner and everything and he called to tell me he was coming home, and 5 hrs later no show, so i decided to go to bed cuz i have classes the next morning, and he walked in, i let him put his things down and was asking if he ate outside, cuz it was late and i put the food back in the fridge so it doesn't get spoiled (since i did not know when he was coming home). funny it was the first time i asked him and he blew things outta proportion. i was alone at home and it sucked just being there alone.

i think maybe i need to have a life outside us. i try to keep busy with work and school, and he tells me we need family time, so when i am available he ups and leave with no info as to where is going. i have been supportive but would hate to be taken for-granted.

Very bad idea . . .
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by debosky(m): 1:47am On Apr 30, 2009
Women need companionship - your hubby is acting like he's single and can do whatever he wants. He should let you know where he is, or at least that he will be gone for x number of hours. This is simple courtesy not even husband and wife. You don't just wander off without letting your partner have a reasonable idea (even if not detailed) of where you are. It's irresponsible and childish to behave that way

That said, if you approach it with a wrong tone, he might get defensive and simply not respond.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 1:48am On Apr 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Haba, these questions are too personal.

Well i dont why the guy is acting as if he is still single undecided
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 30, 2009
davidylan:

Perhaps she does this way too often the guy was begining to feel smothered. I'm not even a fan of married folks who bring their marital problems here . . . solve them at home! It isnt rocket science . . . if you cant read your partner's body language by now . . . na wa o.

She just said she doesn't. tongue

~Sauron~:

Don't take it personal. cheesy

This musta been going on for a long time.
Men don't just make such comments without under-currents.
Women should learn to give men a little breathing space. . . . .

Can't talk for women when it comes to breathing space but myself. And I'm not in a mood to talk about myself either. grin
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by ima1(f): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2009
tope2000:

Im sorry but how long have u guys been married??

How long did u guys dated for b4 u marry each other??

Have u always kept quiet abt everything he does because u dont want to come across as nagging person?? If so big mistake.

Been married for like 2 yrs, dated for like a yr b4 getting married, and ya i have just ignored things he says or does bcoz i do not want to be a wife that nags, i feel like he doesn't really appreciate me (i mean u don't really know what u have until u lose it)
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

Been married for like 2 yrs, dated for like a yr b4 getting married, and ya i have just ignored things he says or does bcoz i do not want to be a wife that nags, i feel like he doesn't really appreciate me (i mean u don't really know what u have until u lose it)

How long would you keep on ignoring? That's why he takes you for granted.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Sauron1: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2009
stillwater:

Can't talk for women when it comes to breathing space but myself. And I'm not in a mood to talk about myself either. grin

It's obvious you will be a nagging wife.

debosky:

That said, if you approach it , he might get defensive and simply not respond.

Ima prolly made this mistake.

tope2000:

Well i dont why the guy is acting as if he is still single undecided

Leave the man jare.

ima1:

PRICELESS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 1:52am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

Mehn. . . . . i really feel 4 u sad
The one worst feeling any woman cud ever have experience is to feel unappreciated. . . . . talk to him, tell him how u feel. let him say u nag. . . . . .always say how u feel cool
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

Have you expressed this feeling to him before?

1 yr dating before marriage . . . i fear o.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

no be lie . . . women like this are better left alone.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2009
u shudnt be in relationship where u are too scared to talk to ur bf talkless of ur husband.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by ima1(f): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2009
stillwater:

How long would you keep on ignoring? That's why he takes you for granted.

i honestly don't know, but nagging is one thing i never want to do. maybe i need to give him his space, maybe he feels smothered. but i am tired of being the nice and supportive wife for a man who does not appreciate it. it pisses me off and sometime i feel like i would be better off single (but i know divorce is not an option), i have tried talking to him but it ain't working. lol maybe i need to get pregnant that way i have something else to concentrate on.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Sauron1: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2009
tope2000:

u shudnt be in relationship where u are too scared to talk to ur bf talkless of ur husband.

Tope, you are taking this issue way too personal.
Wetin be your own?

Ima is not scared to talk to her husband.
She doesn't want to come across as a nagging wife does not mean she's scared.

ima1:

i honestly don't know, but nagging is one thing i never want to do. maybe i need to give him his space, maybe he feels smothered. but i am tired of being the nice and supportive wife for a man who does not appreciate it. it pisses me off and sometime i feel like i would be better off single (but i know divorce is not an option), i have tried talking to him but it ain't working. lol maybe i need to get pregnant that way i have something else to concentrate on.

U must be very intelligent.
Get preggers. . . . . . .Surely, you will have other worries when your baby starts kicking. grin
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

davidylan:

no be lie . . . women like this are better left alone.

Scaredy cats!!!
tope2000:

Thank you. Is he her parent?
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 1:58am On Apr 30, 2009
My dear telling him how u feel isnt nagging even tho most men seem to see it as that . . . . . .I am not going to hide who i am or what i dont like because i dont wanna come across as a nagging person. Never
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by ima1(f): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2009
davidylan:

Have you expressed this feeling to him before?

1 yr dating before marriage . . . i fear o.

ya i have expressed it to him, but i feel like he doesn't care. i am not scared of him or talking to him, but its just that u tend to ignore things to avoid conflict
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tope, you are taking this issue way too personal.
Wetin be your own?

Ima is not scared to talk to her husband.
She doesn't want to come across as a nagging wife does not mean she's scared.

Lmao . . . .she just come across as really laid back . . . . the ones men chances because they hardly complain
Wish i can marry her husband for just 2weeks grin he will see pepper cheesy

@poster
Noooooooooooooooo . . . . . . Getting pregnant will not solve ur issue lipsrsealed
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Hauwa1: 2:00am On Apr 30, 2009
lady, you dey make marriage scare us o eh  grin

give him good food  cheesy something to always run home to  cheesy

heavy egusi soup with heavy poundo will keep him at home sleeping  cool
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

ya i have expressed it to him, but i feel like he doesn't care. i am not scared of him or talking to him, but its just that u tend to ignore things to avoid conflict

na wa o. This is a serious issue.
Just married two yrs and you have started thinking separation? stop am o!  grin
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Marriage isnt scary, take your time to marry a man you at least understand 90%. Too many women "fall in love" and suddenly they are rushing to tie the knot.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

Jeeez you are already thinking like this after 2 years? Take it easy. I'm not even the right person to be giving advice because I'm not married. But I have to say your husband is very inconsiderate.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by hoeyeadoe: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2009
I'd say you do your own thing. He just confirmed you need not know his whereabouts. There is a Yoruba adage that says a woman who monitors her husband's movement is in for some troubling shit. Speak to him about it again and catch yur fun if he isnt yeilding.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Sauron1: 2:03am On Apr 30, 2009
stillwater:

Jeeez you are already thinking like this after 2 years? Take it easy. I'm not even the right person to be giving advice because I'm not married. But I have to say your husband is very inconsiderate.

U are not married?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
See me thinking you are a mother of 6 kids.

*Hauwa*:

That might be a big turn-off.
Pounded yam and Egusi soup??

tope2000:

Wish i can marry her husband for just 2weeks grin he will see pepper cheesy

Husband snatcher. cheesy cheesy

stillwater:

Scaredy cats!!!

Tssssk tssssk.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 2:03am On Apr 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

This is ur ansa to everything  . . . oti like oun je ju grin cheesy

ima1:

Yes it is good to ignore sometimes but not always babe wink
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by C2H5OH(f): 2:03am On Apr 30, 2009
a man is not required to tell his wife where is
LMao Lmao LmAO  grin  grin  grin

Mwahaha classic cheater cop-out response.

Better hire Cheaters to investigate his lying ass.

Not even a call: hey hunny I am running some errands on my way home so i might be a little late
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by ima1(f): 2:04am On Apr 30, 2009
*Hauwa*:

lol what haven't i done. he still eats at home so no worries about that.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by tope2000(f): 2:05am On Apr 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

LMao Lmao LmAO grin grin grin

Mwahaha classic cheater cop-out response.

Better hire Cheaters to investigate his lying ass.

Not even a call: hey hunny I am running some errands on my way home so i might be a little late

Gbam grin grin grin grin

@poster
I change my mind sef . . .go out n enjoy urself wink
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 30, 2009
ima1:

I do that a lot too and what do I get continuous emotional torment grin. Yes, you have to compromise in marriage but not to the extent of being beaten black and blue emotionally. That's why I've decided not to keep my mouth shut. cheesy

You lot can call it nagging. cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by C2H5OH(f): 2:08am On Apr 30, 2009
tope2000:

Gbam grin grin grin grin

@poster
I change my mind sef . . .go out n enjoy urself wink
Lol abi wetin you say I talk? You think he getting it?

I missed the part where I am supposed to be your wife.
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

U are not married?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
See me thinking you are a mother of 6 kids.

*Rolls eyes* tongue tongue
Re: Guys I Need Your Opinion by Sauron1: 2:09am On Apr 30, 2009
stillwater:

I do that a lot too and what do I get continuous emotional torment grin. Yes, you have to compromise in marriage but not to the extent of being beaten black and blue emotionally. That's why I've decided not to keep my mouth shut. cheesy

You lot can call it nagging. cheesy

I thunk u said you are not married yet!! cheesy cheesy
See your mouth like emotional torment. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? / Married Man Caught Cheating And Gets Stripped! / 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.