Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (63331 Views)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
They should get this straight biafran had died as far back as 1970. The man should be taught the lesson of his life. Imaging sum1 who does not resides in Nigeria, calling it zoo and saying unprintable words. A lesson he wil never forgot is what sud be melted out on him
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by lordmagic(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Becos of fundamental human rights u can woke up 1 day nd starts calling ur parents BABOON Nd Monkeys why u ar still unda dia roof
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Eyepencil:

Pained for what??

Biitch that doesn't mean you won't go and settle down for a better life.

How do you feel comfortable joining kids to throw banters very early in the morning?

You have outgrowned such childish behaviour. Go get a man and make a family. Your mates are not on nairaland talkess of throwing childish banters. Just and advice.

I feel young again. How do you feel using another ID to come at empress Ilekeh?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by richiepolymer(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

Future news -prophet cybertyrant

War

Nigerian troops captured

Negotiations on captured troops

Exchange of kanu with 120 captured soldiers

8 States under rebel occupation

Buhari pleads with USA on occupated states

USA has failed us again -gowon

Buhari meets cameron on nigeria mayhem

Buhari to meet putin on biafra rebels and boko haram terrorists

Boko haram captures borno and adamawa

We will use our former strategy -obasanjo

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

600Days of captured states by boko haram and rebels

Nigeria wont survive-bakare

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

Bakassi peninsula captured by Biafra rebels

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

Biafra air strikes mainland bridge lagos

Lagos captured by Biafra rebels

Referendum issued to Biafra rebels

Yoruba leaders declare oduduwa republic

Oduduwa declaration:u are going nowhere or we will kill all of u-sanusi lamido

Say amen to my seen prophecy
At least 80% will be correct

This is why Biafra will never ever emerge. Biafrans cant fool nigerians. They brought the idea of biafra to fool other ethnic groups in the south but God pass them. We are waiting anxiously for any stupid move.Nor be only Bia-fraternity......na Bianca fraternity. fraternity of the bia speaking people abi? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by amusadele: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2015
I am a Nigerian. My prayer todays is that any government whose aim is to turn back this country to those dark days, should never stay any five minues longer. We are about to withness the darkest days just five months into Buhari's government. All the ex governors and others tried are all pdp. Those are signs of the darks days. He had told the world that the 5% voters will suffer the greatest deal. This is what is happening. Would Buhari, as a regional leader of Islam and an extremist allow innocent Nigerians to live thier life? He should lead as others leaders so that those who hate killing and destruction can live peacefully. Amen.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by george4CHRIST(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am a strong advocate of right to self determination. However, self-determination is not an excuse for inciting people against the State and others. It is not acceptable anywhere to call for violence. It is unfortunate but Nnamdi Kanu not only broke the law but has made himself by his action a stumbling block to the right to the Biafran struggle for believers of this struggle.

I will strongly advise that patriotic youths consider the noble option that is provided in the UN charter IF they insist on secession. Personally, I believe in equity and justice whether within the political and geographical Nigeria or otherwise. The way and manner Nnamdi Kanu carried his struggle is unacceptable in any sane society. Nigeria is not a zoo
Ɣ☺u are saying arrant nonsence

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
DSS should invite Deji of Akure to visit Kanu.

The next day after that, Kanu will be singing "Arise o compatriot ....."

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by trapQ: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
foolish man... I bet he won't insult people in jail. I trust Nigeria police to give him the beating of his life
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by nyabinghi(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

25 million biafrans die of war again like in 1970, uwazurike escapes with family to eritrea dressed like a fulani herdsman

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
simplynola:
The writer of this article in Vanguard should be detained also for an inciting article capable of causing war, violence and ethnic bigotry.

Vanguard should be proscribed for promoting sedition. What nonsense.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by wtfCode: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
BIAFRA will surely come to pass grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by prettyboi1(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Vanguard wrote this crap? We (Nigerians) will not take the threats of terrorists lightly. We would never make the mistake of the past where boko haram was allowed to grow from street urchins into world-acclaimed terrorists. The quicker we (Nigeria) put people like Nnamdi Kanu in their place, the better for our state (Nigeria).

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by menxer: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am a strong advocate of right to self determination. However, self-determination is not an excuse for inciting people against the State and others. It is not acceptable anywhere to call for violence. It is unfortunate but Nnamdi Kanu not only broke the law but has made himself by his action a stumbling block to the right to the Biafran struggle for believers of this struggle.

I will strongly advise that patriotic youths consider the noble option that is provided in the UN charter IF they insist on secession. Personally, I believe in equity and justice whether within the political and geographical Nigeria or otherwise. The way and manner Nnamdi Kanu carried his struggle is unacceptable in any sane society. Nigeria is not a zoo

That's correct.
When the chips are down we all stand for the unity, peace and prosperity of Nigeria irrespective of political views and differences.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Larryjay4u: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Self actualization is a very good move. But have you guys noticed that all those leading such moves never go to the war ffron? With much respect to Late Ojukwu, he stayed at a safe place directing the old agitation for Biafra while millions died at the war front. What some adults become today is as a result of loosing their parents to the struggle. Have you people tried to know why the aged ones who witnessed the old struggle are not so keen about this new move? 90% of those shouting now were born after 1970. In truth you can't fathom the outcome of what you are pushing for. Please just make your case without inciting any hatred for others. Its true you may not be happy (who is even happy with today Nigeria?) but don't let that be the reason why some will regret or bury their loved ones. Pls I beg

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Billygee2u: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by cheruv: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

I wont give up-buhari

Is cybertyrant among the prophets too
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by BlaqJew: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Obrigardo:

so you don dey toast now abi, i knew there was something about those false propaganda you pay nairaland to put on frontpage. Ewhu!

@topic

You people are just making noise. Its just that Seun has not done much to stop all this biafra talk on nairaland. I hope you dont want to be invited by DSS.

Fake people
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Have Yorubas ever written you a love song?

am just keeping it real. Yorubas are just set of losers and pretenders

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by princejayboss: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro... You are right to an extent, personally I don't really like their crusaders package.... If you had followed the movement of the Catalonia separatists .... Mr autur mas ... In his statement few weeks ago.... He said that they will forcefully declare independence on the Catalonia region irrespective of the what the government of Spain thinks.....

This is 21st century bro.... You don't just arrest people like that just because they fight for their freedom.... The last thing this country Nigeria need is to see US troops on our soil, .... Then its been for all of us

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Goke7: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
deeptesting:

We are on the same page.. My point is keeping him in detention without trial is against his fundamental and constitutional right as a Nigerian. If the FG has a case against him they should perfect their charges and bring him before a court of competent jurisdiction for a speedy trial and sentencing.

Let us stop supporting the impunity of the Government in whatever disguise.

My guy, the news about Kanu's arrest has only been on the social media online, the Government has not come out officially to say that the guy has been arrested, Govt all over the world knows how to manoveur its own laws, anyone who accuses the Govt now will just get a response from an official that his arrest has not been confirmed and that they will inform the whole world when they confirm, they will buy time stylishly to investigate the guy thoroughly before charging him to court.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This is the first time you are making sense in a very long time.

BTW, who put this shiit on the front page? angry
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Bigmillz:
am just keeping it real. Yorubas are just set of losers and pretenders

Mr winner, answer the question
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Anointedm(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2015
My beloved wife is always on either Facebook or WhatsApp and i have tried to stop that instead the more i do the more deteriorated it gets
Pls advice me
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2015
TopHand:
What is for certain is that the this mr kanu as made a terrible mistake in returning to Naija by listening to those voices in his head which by the way are definitely evil he will learn that wisdom is different from education, this is a downfall make no mistake about this, we will soon forget about him as he rots away in detention, if he thought he was going to be charged will a crime he is in for a shock, although now that he is in jail and most likely definitely 100% guaranteed to remain incarcerated until 2023 he is realising that his plan A is dead on arrival and if Apc wins again in 2023 mr kanu's problems will only grow worse.
that's y Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2015
kedukc:
We really need to get clear on this situation. IPOB has no legitimacy in the SE. Where I'm from, many of us don't buy into his fear mongering shyte. I'm glad the dust-raising idiot has been pocketed let's hear something new for a change
e pain u

E pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kelabok(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2015
kunzaar83:
nyamili loosers, no body go follow u, una think say niger delta go follow biafra abi? Funny una don loose and una go continue loosing till thy kingdom come
unfortunately for you, you will be the looser. Am in no mood for the exhibition of tribalistic attitude but you should know that you are mad and needs to go to the shrink. There is no such thing as the Niger Delta people for your knowledge, it's quite unfortunate how the winners of wars usually distort facts. The area known today as PH was previously known as ugwu ocha with an igbo denotation. It was Lugard who renamed it to what it is today. Jaja of opobo land was an igbo man, the people of Delta state of today are predominantly igbos. More over we all fought for Biafra in the past with ojukwu as leader and general effiong as his vice.......... Think again....... Animal !

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Cityguy: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2015
As much as I would love to believe this piece, there's little evidence to show that his arrest will achieve much for Biafra. Rather, it's a setback. Ken Saro Wiwa of blessed memory was killed with the International community watching. To what end I ask? My friend, if Palestine that has been locked in battle with Israel has been at it for decades and have just made little in-road, what gives you the assurance that the 'International community' will prioritise Baifra's independence over that, moreso that the grouse is mostly political? Albeit, I'll admit possibility of being wrong but there's little evidence that such happenings help the cause of any agitation in the history of Nigeria.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by cheruv: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2015
basilo101:

wach BBC and VOA follow suit. Wen a bird is dancing in d middle of d road sm one playing the music is hidding in d nearby bush #igboproverb
I hu nnunu nga o no n'okporo uzo nāgba egwu,mara na ihe kugara ya egwu no n'ohia cheesy
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Make I hear word
Treat him like Shekau
Nnamdi kanu and his cronies of unemployed touts have threatened the lives of Nigerians, esp Yorubas, on their cowardly instrument called radio Biafra.
Let him spend a few days in jail.....let him serve time for indulging in illegal prostitution. The man is even married sef..... Unfortunately, you can't prosecute such immoral action.

No one, man or jungle animal, should reserve the right to threaten another life or to call for genocide of a certain ethnic group.

Nnamdi Kalu is a lowlife moraphucker
yes kill him ,we prefer shekau and bokoharam to kanu. Bokoharam is no treat

Bunch of foolz

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by slapandfall(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2015
Obrigardo:

so you don dey toast now abi, i knew there was something about those false propaganda you pay nairaland to put on frontpage. Ewhu!

@topic

You people are just making noise. Its just that Seun has not done much to stop all this biafra talk on nairaland. I hope you dont want to be invited by DSS.

So you never read am for nairaland say Seun don put disclaimer say e hand no dey for wetin una dey post.. e no na just to sit down dey read comments and dey laff.. "just like me".

Na u wey dey post am DSS go soon invite
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by sparkwil(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2015
mrjangaweed:

oops please barcanista go and read well on catalonia hate speech on spain follow them on social media and read the hate comments from them even pique of Barcelona didn't hide it or haven't you heard of this statement "I hate Madrid and I wish they fail every time, yes am a catalonia and I play for the Spanish football team and there's nothing you can do about it" with this speech he dared the Spanish football but they didn't react maybe you'll claim it's just a rival speech but from the speech you can decode he sending a strong message of hate to Madrid but they didn't do him anything because this is democracy and freedom but will you say such in Nigeria and still be walking free?

let me tell you it's normal for a group of people that want freedom to hate the people holding them with passion it's normal because that's the only way to channel their anger and for that i don't blame Kanu.
so TonyeBarcanista next time you want to talk please research well because the world will never take you serious if you don't move for your freedom Nelson Mandela made a move with the consequences and the world heard him nnamdi Kanu has made the move and he's been discussed that's the only way to be heard thus a referendum will end all these.

talking about Nigeria being a zoo judging from what's happening, the chaos, killing with impunity by fulanis, bloodshed everywhere with little or no security, economy in shambles, etc zoo is an understatement to call Nigeria. Nigeria is a jungle and the only solution is

to your tents oh Isreal

Fully supported
Although I'm an outsider but a strongly support the cause of the biafrans
With this arrest buhari and his gang of beasts have yet again displayed their foolishness

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2015
enkay2go:
hmmmm.....na u know o. Which one be crush for inside na? Warri babes no bad na,shuo!u know we are the best lovers na*winks*
oh I cn c u av a thing for PDP goons.Temi n Tonye

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.