Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40809 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by lordthree(m): 6:48am On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
I AM NOT GAY,NEITHER IS TOSIN,WE ARE JUST EFFEMINATE ONLY,THAT'S WHY WE COME ACROSS AS GAYS...AND I'M THIN,VERY THIN,IM JUST NOT MADE TO BE FULL BODIED DESPITE ALL MY EFFORTS.. THE HATE HERE IS TOOOO MUCH..YALL SHOULD CHILL, LIFE ISN'T THAT HARD ABEG
Lmao typing in caplocks wont change the fact you are both gay!!! Another episode of keeping up with the gaydashians.. disgusting fvcks

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Elebiju: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
I AM NOT GAY,NEITHER IS TOSIN,WE ARE JUST EFFEMINATE ONLY,THAT'S WHY WE COME ACROSS AS GAYS...AND I'M THIN,VERY THIN,IM JUST NOT MADE TO BE FULL BODIED DESPITE ALL MY EFFORTS.. THE HATE HERE IS TOOOO MUCH..YALL SHOULD CHILL, LIFE ISN'T THAT HARD ABEG
The word effeminate is used to describe a man or a boy with characteristics that are more often associated with females, you just made it clear that you are GAY.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by tonyobj(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2015
These pictures are revolting. I'm not saying they are gay.... But if they are ... I'm wondering why it was their particular spermatozoa that fertilized the ovary. Total was of effort, money, blood and sperm.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Gidoka(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:

Hear this gay, Who did this to you..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Stim312: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Which one is the man?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2015
OMG!! NL are u serious

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Eleponblue(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Chai!!!see person leg like chop stick...
This pix though.like gay loverslovers embarassed
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by sonssyo: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2015
that thin guy looks like one Fulani cattle men.kikiki but emhhh I dey suspect something here

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2015
stylezee:

don't waste your bleeping time..u won't look cute to him because u have a ¢uπt..and he DRIILLS ASS..in other words HE IS GAY!!!!!

oh my days

can't someone pass a compliment again.

what is my business if he uses drill to screw arse.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Teespice(f): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2015
Seculent:

I was only trying to deliver you.
smh.
you need the deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ambient: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2015
silverdam you don forget your story 'i only date whitemen' ooooo wetin happen
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Swiss01(f): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2015
OMG!!! The effeminate onyx nd silverdam G** a***t.... # mouth sealed
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by dazzlingd(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2015
sharpman1:

No be only popular.....u for call yourself populous. I no know who sabi una before.

Potential gay couples hanging out....and gossiping?!!

Meanwhile, who is the He and who is the She?
the thin one should be the she and the orobo the He

na joke oo grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by redcliff: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lmao!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2015
Lmao!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by kaslaw: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2015
all I smell here is gayism,oya go buy Vaseline for dat aboki shop make I rubb una for nyash bastards. nairalanders will one dy show us pixz of them doing itModerators make una no vex me oh
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by pamcode(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2015
amiskurie:
Gay couple alert
your post got me laughing like kilode.I was wondering what the guy hand was doing on the other guy's shoulder when they arent girls.
Make i dash you one like jare.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by An0nimus: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2015
I've seen some effeminate dudes before but this...

oh and lol on popular Nairalanders. If only it could transcend beyond this virtual space and actually put some money in them pockets.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by laladre: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Fucking Gay boys.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by dazzlingd(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2015
These are the kind of guys that make womanisers heros
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by peeparty(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2015
evegran:
Lmao!
Good morning dear.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by joeace2020(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:

What's with the cap locks?? 'Dude' this is Africa where people hate gays and effeminates and are waiting for the slightest accusation to mob them. Go and ask denrele how many places he can enter in this country with all of those crazy gay tendencies he displays on social media. I have seen countless effeminate people who do so well to mask it because of the society they are in. All i can tell you is just be careful because honestly you are toying with your life in a place where a guy looking like this is not tolerated. Its like asking a Saudi woman to dress hippy and bare her boobs in a country where even the flesh of her neck is not expected to be seen in public. If anything happens to yo, even liberal people will feel no pity for you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by pamcode(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2015
i trust nairalanders yabbing no dey end for their fingers.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by phreakabit(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:

If you aren't gay, nigga I'd advise you start taking testosterone enhancers like your life depends on it. This effeminate shit just doesn't cut it!
There are good natural testosterone spikes out there. I am not crucifying both of yall, but you damn look like f@gs.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by phreakabit(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2015
The reaction of anti-gay NL'rs just RESTORED my faith in humanity. . . . Its not so bad after all.
God bless anti-gay NL'rs
God bless humanity grin

Say no to butt straffers!

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by sirwilly1(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Is Denrele on nairaland?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2015
silverdam:
Popular nairalanders Silverdam (Tosin Silverdam) and Mrvocalprowess (Onyx Godwin) hang out at Ikeja City Mall. We had fun, lunch and gossiped.

Lalasticlala, ishilove see us ooo
I suspect gayism and why ur leg come bend bend like this? Na joke o
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by batulakarada: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
Lmao !
Dude you are gay .
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by okwadatigbogal: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:

U might truly not be gay..but why do u always like putting urself out there What is all this attention-seeking for? I understand some men are effeminate, but Onyx u are always everywhere on the internet and when ppl cyber bully u..u start getting upset! U are a really young guy, pls think about ur future and ur family (especially ur parents) before u come online to keep embarrassing them. I have seen a lot of posts about u on LIB and I am embarrassed on ur behalf.. I do not comment most times because I understand u might not really be gay but effeminate. Besides how will ur folks feel if they find out about d names ppl call u online.. live ur private life quietly and not online. GAY OR STRAIGHT..noone cares

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by gustav25: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Deluded retarded hypocrites everywhere ....many of una go to ashawo house and Bleep girls in the butthole also

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Hawlahscho
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by oluwarantimi(f): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
LMAO. this hate is too much. you guys should all take a chill pill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Road Leading To UNIAGRIC Makurdi Collapses (PHOTOS) / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.