Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40818 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by whizpa(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude have u ever heard of the word reprobate? Look it up. These guys have a genetic dysfunction and a mental dereliction.

If they have become comfortable enough to boldly flaunt their absurdly warped lives for the e-world to behold then they are now reprobate.

Yep.. i know what 'reprobate' means... You do have a point.. I'm only rooting for a non-violent solution.. We both know 14years in prison will not solve or stop it either.. It'll even promote it
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2015
whizpa:

Yep.. i know what 'reprobate' means... You do have a point.. I'm only rooting for a non-violent solution.. We both know 14years in prison will not solve or stop it either.. It'll even promote it

Nobody really meant the 14yrs prison jibe. People just have to say something or react when their senses are being raped and abused by pictures of that nature especially when they do not lean that way. The word gay does not even do it justice because gay could also mean happy...I would rather opt for a more direct and straight tonthe point word like fagg0t.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by deetomee: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2015
Why do i feel it strongly in my sparat that the chubby one is rodding the slim one? The act of the assemble has been enacted yet they allow these gays walk freely in our street? These gays need to rest in the zoo. If i were their fathers i will sell them to slavery. Rubbish!!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by duduade: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2015
All I see are two young bleached homos....
Lmao..
One looks like he is molesting the other..
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by free37: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Seculent: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Teespice:

smh.
you need the deliverance.
You're the one who need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by odinese(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Michellla:
Lol.so onyx comes here too.
thought he only functions at LIB

Hey, you the main reason why i commented here..

U f*cking hott!

Seen like 3 of yr profiles and they all cool.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:
Na only guy they NL, e nor feet go meet Any babe.. mtchewww... rubbish
ask me oh...how guy go dey happy to hangout with his fellow guy.outta all d babes wet full naira land!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
I AM NOT GAY,NEITHER IS TOSIN,WE ARE JUST EFFEMINATE ONLY,THAT'S WHY WE COME ACROSS AS GAYS...AND I'M THIN,VERY THIN,IM JUST NOT MADE TO BE FULL BODIED DESPITE ALL MY EFFORTS.. THE HATE HERE IS TOOOO MUCH..YALL SHOULD CHILL, LIFE ISN'T THAT HARD ABEG

CONFIRMED!!!!.."EFFEMINATE"..

c'mon which dude easily admits he z effeminate.and bodly says it if he z into ¢uπts?.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Flashh: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
happydavies:
ur head is deer!
Deer? shocked

I reject it in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by topeal(f): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
who shows off ugly pictures? see the mosquito legs sef undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Michellla(f): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
odinese:

Hey, you the main reason why i commented here..
U f*cking hott!
Seen like 3 of yr profiles and they all cool.
lol.thanks tons. smiley
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by lordthree(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
chiwuike20:

Hey Mr. fo.ol, u don't just go about calling people names thinking nothing can be done about it. You may not know that what u r doing amounts to defamation, but not stu.pid enough to know that ur action is hurtful.

A word of advice: shut up. if u can't contribute positively to something life, shut up so as not to derogate it
Here comes the gay defender, it is obvious you are part of the anus digging crew contunu soon you will need diapers, stupiid fvck it is clear you want to get sexual favours from that skinny crayfish looking gay, does your mom know you are a diick svcking gay? And if she does is she proud?
And by the way write your advice in a piece of paper, roll it up like a spliffy and shove it up your stinking gapping arseh0le you attention seeking dog. Fvck off biitch

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by lordthree(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
0000A:
These cats though, fu.ckin homos.
Bugahahaha man you killed me with those pics
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by MRLINGTON(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
em' really resemble gay...no doubt...dis boys na gay jhare...see dat one ripped jean...una dey enjoy lunch togeda...hope u guys kissed nd fed each other
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by seangy4konji: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Love to cook you up and feed you to my Tracy.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by silverdam(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
More pictures from our hangout guys.... Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Oluwadrey28(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
I AM NOT GAY,NEITHER IS TOSIN,WE ARE JUST EFFEMINATE ONLY,THAT'S WHY WE COME ACROSS AS GAYS...AND I'M THIN,VERY THIN,IM JUST NOT MADE TO BE FULL BODIED DESPITE ALL MY EFFORTS.. THE HATE HERE IS TOOOO MUCH..YALL SHOULD CHILL, LIFE ISN'T THAT HARD ABEG
the bible says the effeminate shall go to hell. you are just forcing yourself to be effeminate, is it natural for you to pose like a girl? why not pose like a normal guy, you are making personal effort to look effeminate and that in itself is EVIL. undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by adellam16(f): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who made dem popular? D thin one, nice legs gay pose.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by odudueffiom(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
nyash licking mood activited.....we de watch una with planks n hammer..any Bleep up una go c say nairaland is not for gay

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by silverdam(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yay! Finally we are now popular on Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by silverdam(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Beey:
Even if it were to be like you said, won't it still be better the natural way than having to leak sh*t later & you wonder what carried you away?What kind of fame were you coming to look for? sounds more like attention deficit.You got all the attention you needed.By the time your innocent pictures are done circulating the web,I hope you won't make your Momma cry.I weep for you coz I know you can do better than being the man's magnet in town.Mtcheew.
There is nothing like attention seeking here my sister, these are just photos from a hangout. As you can see we are not naked or having sex in the picture. Haba!!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Beey(f): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
silverdam:
There is nothing like attention seeking here my sister, these are just photos from a hangout. As you can see we are not naked or having sex in the picture. Haba!!!
my friend,ever heard of the saying pictures are worth a thousand words?Even if you are innocent, how can you convince people?That's why scripture says that we run away from every appearance of evil.Because by the time you show us your friends, we can already guess who you are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16)

Road Leading To UNIAGRIC Makurdi Collapses (PHOTOS) / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.