Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Urgent Vacancies In An NGO In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies In An NGO In Port Harcourt (1610 Views)

Latest Vacancies In An NGO In Nigeria - Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation / Fresh Job Openings in an Italian-based NGO In Borno State (81 Positions) / New Startup NGO In Lagos Metropolis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In An NGO In Port Harcourt by uche77zero(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2015
An NGO that is focused on Educational development in the south-south region of Nigeria with office in Port Harcourt and projects in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria is looking for innovative and result oriented personnel in the following areas:
Operations/ Technical Officer (OTO): the candidate should be a team player smart, have ICT skills (Corel draw - a must), and take initiative and have organizational / logistics skills.
Qualification
i. A flair for learning
ii. A good first degree
iii. Certification in project management would be a plus.
Programs and Operations Assistant (POA): the candidate should be a team player smart/ intelligent, social media and computer savvy with presentation skills.
i. A flair for learning
ii. Minimum qualification OND

If you have what it takes to fit into any of this position, Please send your resume to resume@jeginconsult.com stating either OTO or POA as the subject of the mail depending on the interested position.
Closes on 23rd Of Oct 2015